I Hate You

Tired Of Waiting

Author's POV:

Ji Eun still did love Wooyoung very much in her heart but she still can't open up her heart to him for what he did with Taeyeon. Their relationship may never be the same as it was before.

But has Ji Eun heard the story behind the kiss?

What will Wooyoung do when Ji Eun finds someone else will he fight for her? Or will it be too late to get her back?

Ji Eun's POV:

I was walking to the library I started crying again. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU WOOYOUNG!

I stopped walking and more tears are falling down my face. I sat against the wall and had my face down, so no one could hear me cry.

It was no use. I heard someone walking towards me and had handed me a napkin. Little more tears fell down my face.

It reminded me of when me and Wooyoung had first met, it felt exactly like the day we met.

But when I looked up to the person it wasn't Wooyoung it was someone else.

Ji Eun: Thank you, sorry for what you just saw right now. -wipes face-

Yoseob: Its okay! But whatever the reason your crying its going to be okay. -puts hands on her shoulders-

Now this really did feel like how me and Wooyoung met, I wanted to cry but I smile crept onto my face, I was happy?

Ji Eun: Are you a transfer student I haven't see you around?

Yoseob: Haha yes, I'm from the transfer student from Busan.

Ji Eun: Ahhh, no wonder I didn't notice who you were, well if thats the case would you like me to show you around?

Yoseob: Sure!

I was happy again when I met him, but I still couldn't let go of Wooyoung.

Wooyoung's POV:

I was walking in the hall and saw Ji Eun and a guy that I had never seen, he must be a transfer student.

I was suspicious but I couldn't lie to myself I was really jealous than suspicious while I stared at them.

*Lunch*

Wooyoung: Hey Jiyeon do you know where Ji Eun is I still need to explain to her what happened between me and Taeyeon wasn't real.

Jiyeon: Oh she's with that new transfer student.

I couldn't help but let my jealousy get to me, I suddenly looked mad again, and everyone noticed it.

Junsu: Transfer student you say? -smirks-

Taecyeon: Oh little Wooyoung its going to be okay. -mother act-

Wooyoung: I'm fine. -gritting teeth-

Junsu: Mmmhmmm.

Junho: Do you need our help? -smirks-

Wooyoung: No I don't need your damn help. -walks away-

Junho: I think we should help him come on guys.

Junsu: No no no, if he doesn't need help then so be it, I like to see him fail anyways.

Junho: Ugh fine.

I need help? I can get Ji Eun back I just need to explain what happened to me and Taeyeon wasn't real. Need help. . .those idiots don't really know how good I am.

*2 Weeks Later*

I haven't see Ji Eun much lately she's been hanging out with that Yoseob guy alot.

Ugh now I really do need help.

Wooyoung: Okay. . .I need your help.

Junho: SEE! I KNEW IT.

Junsu: What a fail! Haha.

Taecyeon: Its okay son we'll get her back. -mother act-

Wooyoung: Again I'm not your son.

Nickhun: But how?

Junsu: Oh I already know how. Chansung you already invited Jiyeon to my house right?

Chansung: Yeah yeah.

Junsu: And she invited Ji Eun?

Chansung: Yeah why?

Junsu: Perfect.

Junho: Oh no not your house.

Junsu: Oh yes. 

*At Junsu's House*

Ji Eun: You what are you doing here?!

Wooyoung: What you think I wouldn't be invited to my friends house while you are?

Ji Eun: I'm leaving. -walks to door-

Junsu: Oh no you won't. You guys have to make up, and you need to hear what he has to say.

Ji Eun: I'd rather play the Truth or Dare game. -sarcasm-

Junsu: Thats not a bad idea.

Junsu: Oh really?

Ji Eun: I take that back NO NOOOO!

Wooyoung: Wait WHAT?!