Disappointed

Tired Of Waiting

Author's POV:

Ever since school has started again, guys have been dying to make Ji Eun as their girlfriend.

But Ji Eun has been so mad at Wooyoung she doesn't even realize almost all the boys in the school are falling for in love by her beauty.

Until Thunder came along. Thunder was Ji Eun's first crush, but will he turn out to be her first boyfriend?

Thunder's POV:

She's so beautiful, she's so-

Lee Joon: THUNDER! Go there's your chance ask her out already! 

Thunder: Okay! Fighting!

Lee Joon: Yeah yeah. Fighting.

Ji Eun's POV:

I wonder when Wooyoung is gonna stop being a jerk to everyone its really annoying me, and if he doesn't like the girl he asks out he shouldn't date her, when is ever gonna learn.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around to see Thunder.

Thunder was my first crush in Junior High but I don't like him anymore, or do I just not know anymore? HA. I'm so stupid.

Thunder: Hi Ji Eun!

Ji Eun: Oh hi Thunder! So whats up?

Thunder: Would you be my girl-

Suddenly I saw Wooyoung in front of us while we were talking, what is he doing here?!

Right when Thunder was gonna say something he punched him right in the face. What is wrong with him?! This is none of his buisness, what is going on?!

Wooyoung: She's my girl.

I was in shock of what he had said what do I do?! I'm frozen I have to help Thunder but he's pulling me away, where are we even going!? AHHHH SOMEONE HELP ME.

Ji Eun: Yah Wooyoung! What was that for Thunder was just going to ask me a question about something, and now I don't even know what its about!

Wooyoung: I just saved you so if I were you I would keep my mouth shut, you are my girl. -smirks-

Ji Eun: OKAY, one what did you save me from!? And two you are certainly not MY MAN!

Wooyoung: You're so stupid. -smiles- 

This was the first time in ever to see him smile again it made me happy too.

He was still holding my hand but wait what the hell if he saved me from Thunder then I think I'm practically fine now.

His hand is so strong I can't even move my fingers. Ugh, its no use I guess I have to follow him to wherever he's going, I wouldn't be suprised if we were in hell. 

Wooyoung's POV:

I saw Ji Eun and Thunder, not too far away from me but I heard quite alot of their conversation. Thunder is asking out Ji Eun?

Wait why do I care? I don't even like her. I looked at my hand why was it getting ready to punch someone?

Next thing I know I punched Thunder well he doesn't deserve her. So I said.

Wooyoung: She's my girl.

I was quite happy when I said that, but what is wrong with me?

Ji Eun's face was so cute when I said that was she blushing? Or was it just makeup, why am I saying this?

I took her hand and walked away with her, she was aggravated and she kept asking me questions. Did she really not know that Thunder was gonna ask her out?

Wooyoung: You're so stupid.

I brought her up on the roof, I would always go up here if I wanted to be alone which was almost all the time but why did I bring her up here with me?

Ji Eun: WOOYOUNG WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! YOU'VE CHANGED ALOT TURNING INTO A REAL YOU KNOW.

I wasn't replying at all to her, but that made her more pissed off. I didn't know what to do so I turned around and kissed her.

Ji Eun's POV:

Why did he bring me up here? Well now I can say whatever I want now that there aren't any teachers around. He didn't even listen to me I was getting really mad.

But right when I was about to finish what I was about to say.

He- he kissed me.

Why is he kissing me? And why am I enjoying it, do I still like him? Then he ended the kiss, and said.

Wooyoung: I finally shuted you up, wait are you blushing? Don't tell me is this your first kiss?

I was mad, so he doesn't even remember who gave me my first kiss well I don't blame him he was drunk.

Wooyoung's POV:

I looked at her she looked like she was gonna cry. What did I do? I just kissed her.

I felt bad, this isn't me why am I so concerned with her I have nothing to do with her since, ever.

Ji Eun's POV:

I wasn't going to cry. Well my usual self wouldn't, but I felt like I was disappointed I don't even love him anymore. Or do I just not know it?

I just smiled at him and said.

Ji Eun: I hope you remember who gave my first kiss.

He seemed shocked and guilty at what I said. Hmph. Serves him right to not remember. Haha I've missed you Jang Wooyoung.