Coming Back

Tired Of Waiting

Taeyeon's POV:

I miss him, I should have thought more about me coming here to America. I don't even know what everyone is saying. I wonder how he's doing, I'm so stupid why did I leave him for just a dream.

I decided to go back to South Korea today so here I am in this plane. I wonder if he misses me? So many questions have been going through my head thinking about him.

But I didn't give one thought if he was tired of waiting for me. Or even if he had someone else. 

I did say forever to him right?

I texted the guys. 

Text:

To: Taecyeon, Junho, Junsu, Nickhun, Chansung

I'm back, I will be coming back to Korea soon. Don't tell Wooyoung. Unless you want something to happen to one of you.

From: Taeyeon

2PM's POV:

Taecyeon: I am not reading this right?

Junsu: Oh no, not her why does she have to come back when Wooyoung is doing great with Ji Eun?!

Junho: This is going to be drama.

Nickhun: What? Oh god.

Chansung: I got to tell Jiyeon about this. -starts texting-

Junsu: NO! If Jiyeon knows then she'll tell Ji Eun don't tell her anything we can't do anything but just watch what will happen. You know how evil she can be when she wants something but can't get it.

Nickhun: Thats right.

Author's POV:

Most of the 2PM members never really liked Taeyeon at all. They pretty much dispised Wooyoung's girlfriend but they never told Wooyoung about her being so harsh to them, because she threatened them not to.

They wanted Ji Eun and Wooyoung to be happy together, but Taeyeon was coming and they couldn't do anything to stop her.

But there was one thing they were going to do, protect Ji Eun if Wooyoung weren't around. Yes Ji Eun is okay now from the car crash but when Taeyeon finds out Wooyoung is dating her, she would become far more worse.

Wooyoung has totally forgotten about Taeyeon but what happens when he see's her again? Will he fall for her again, or will he stand by Ji Eun's side forever like he said?

Will Taeyeon like what she finds when she comes back to her boyfriend? Open arms or arms on someone else?

The drama strikes again.