Dreams Come True

Tired Of Waiting

Wooyoung's POV:

Why are they bringing me back here anyways I mean I know to forget the past. But how am I suppose to forget the past if I'm coming here the reason why I want to forget it!!

Ugh, I don't understand them at all. 

It was night when we got to Jeju Island. Thank god we didn't go to the same hotel me and Taeyeon went to or I'd be really depressed.

2PM's POV:

Junsu: Okay Junho everything is ready right?

Junho: Yeah yeah. -flirting with worker-

Junsu: Okay guys since its already night, we'll just lock Wooyoung and Ji Eun in there room give me the key, Junho!

Junho: Yah, here. -still flirting with worker- 

Junsu: Watch out for Wooyoung, I could already tell he is cautious about this trip.

Ji Eun's POV:

Ji Eun: Wahhhh, Jeju Island really is pretty too bad we can only start the adventure tommorow.

Jiyeon: You're in for an adventure tonight. -whispers-

Ji Eun: What did you say Jiyeon?

Jiyeon: OH, nothing you must be really jet lagged from that plane ride huh Ji Eun? Haha. 

Ji Eun: Yeah I guess I am, I am pretty tired.

Chansung: Hon! We have the rooms ready! -wink- 

Jiyeon: Okay honey! -wink-

Whats up with the winks oh well, I'll just wink too. 

Ji Eun: Okay. -wink-

Author's POV:

The guys Jiyeon, and Ji Eun were walking together to their room's. But the first room they had to find was Wooyoung and ofcourse Ji Eun's.

Will the two be happy when they find out they share a room the whole trip? Lets see.

Junsu: So your room Ji Eun-

Junho: And Wooyoung -coughs-

Junsu: What I was saying was so this is your room Ji Eun. . .AND WOOYOUNG!

Wooyoung & Ji Eun: What?!

But before Wooyoung and Ji Eun could run the other way they were thrown in with their luggage inside the room, locked in.

Ji Eun: YAH! GET US OUT OF HERE YAHH!

Wooyoung: It's no use. -takes off shirt-

Ji Eun: What do you mean it's no use?! -turns around- Yah. . .get away from me.

Wooyoung: I'm changing my clothes. -smirks-

Wooyoung had bent down and grabbed his luggage innocently relieving Ji Eun.

Ji Eun: Well sir. . .GO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES IN THE BATHROOM!

Wooyoung: You're so cute, when you look scared. -pushes Ji Eun on the wall-

Ji Eun's POV:

What is he doing, this is just like what he did when he was drunk. But he isn't drunk. I can't do anything but look innocently at him, somebody help me dear god!

Wooyoung's POV:

I trapped her against the wall, she looks beautiful her white skin her red faded lips. I couldn't take it anymore but Ji Eun isn't that type of girl so I pulled away and said.

Wooyoung: Fooled ya. -smirks-

Ji Eun's POV:

I can't believe he did that, I looked at the room there was only one bed and no sofa's. They really did plan this out. 

I waited for Wooyoung to get out of the bathroom and changed into my pajama's. Wait why can't I find my pajama's?!

All I see is, a tank top and short shorts but I remember putting in my pajama's?! How is it not here?! Oh no. .Jiyeon, that little girl is in for it tommorow.

I exited the bathroom, Wooyoung looked at me confused why I was wearing something so short.

Ji Eun: NO, I did not wear this on purpose for you, my clothes got messed with.

Wooyoung: Well I've seen girls with less clothing on so I don't mind if you took your shirt off. -smirking-

Ji Eun: In your dreams.

Wooyoung: My dreams come true. -smirking-

Ji Eun: Whatever.

I walked to and laid to the very corner of the bed avoiding his side or even the middle.

Wooyoung: Wouldn't you like it more here in the center? -smirks-

Ji Eun: I would but then I'd end up . Good night!