Wish To Wake Up

Tired Of Waiting

Taeyeon's POV:

I have built up all my energy for this day to make myself look happiest, if he see's me cry, he will never let me go. But I will. I have to. 

We headed to the airport, happily for the last time as a couple. I wasn't gonna ruin it from my stupid tears. I have decided and I stand by that descision I have made.

Author's POV:

While Wooyoung was having the  greatest time with his girlfriend, what he didn't know was this trip was for something. Their farewell trip as a couple.

While she was sulking inside he was unknowingly being happy for something devastating coming his way.

Wooyoung's POV:

This has been the greatest memory we've had here! I can't wait to come back here again as a couple. 

I looked at Taeyeon she was smiling out at the scenery while we were in the taxi. We came to a stop and time went by so fast we were already here at the airport. 

I took our luggage but I decided to pull her in for our last kiss here before we leave, together. 

I kissed her, and this time she was smiling while we kissed, but then I saw tears falling down her eyes, I couldn't understand why? Are they tears of happiness?

So I stopped and hugged her, and whispered in her ear.

Wooyoung: I love you Kim Taeyeon forever.

I could feel her tears soaking my shoulder, I laughed she's so cute. 

Taeyeon's POV:

He kissed me, why is he making it so hard for me. NO. I am gonna leave him I will.

After the kiss, I tried to send him a message through my mind to tell him, this is are farewell kiss to our relationship. Goodbye. . .Jang Wooyoung.

Tears are falling I smile so he doesn't get the wrong idea. Whats wrong with me? I've erased all my feelings, I do not love him anymore.

I wiped away my tears and said.

Taeyeon: Lets end this, its over Wooyoung I can't be your girlfriend. The past few days were a lie, I don't love you. I'm leaving you and I'm going to the States for my dreams. I don't want you anymore. We aren't going back to Seoul, together. . .you're going by yourself.

His face made me want to cry, but I kept up my harsh act.

So I turned around and walked away and headed to my plane, to America. I called my butler and said to keep an eye on him, and to make sure he makes it back to Seoul.

Wooyoung's POV:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I have to be in a dream, but it just feels so real. If this is my dream, I wish to wake up. Tears are falling down my face, is this real? It can't be.

She took her luggage from my hand, and turned the other way and walked away. I couldn't believe what was happening, I suddenly fell to the ground. 

A man came up to me, and tried to help me up, but suddenly I out.