Donghae

Yoona One-Shots

Yoona P.O.V

"Sorry I'm late!" I exclaimed as I rushed into the practice room.

"Don't worry about it Yoona, we haven't really done anything anyway," Jaewon oppa, our choreographer, replied.

"Okay, now that we're all here, I'll tell you the reason as to why I've gathered you 16 here," oppa said.

I looked around as I sat down next to the Girls Generation members that were here. Around me were; Joy and Irene from Red Velvet, Kai and Lay from Exo, Victoria unnie and Luna from f(x), Taemin and Minho from Shinee, Hyoyeon unnie, Yuri unnie, Sooyoung unnie and I from our team, Eunhyuk oppa, Sungmin oppa and Donghae oppa from Super Junior and Yunho oppa from TVXQ.

"For the upcoming SMTown concert, I have been assigned with the dance stage. Some of you guys have already participated in the SM Family dance break in previous years and some of you haven't. And you might be wondering as to why there are so many of you. That's because I'm planning to do a dance battle by splitting you guys in half. It's not going to be girls vs boys. I'm going to split you up into pairs and it's going to be sunbaes vs hoobaes. So I'm going to tell you your partners! And no! There is no changing! I don't care about how much you hate the person! Nothing will change my decision! Okay, so we'll begin with the younger ones. Joy with Kai, Irene with Lay. Luna with Taemin, Victoria with Minho. Basically what's going to happen with you guys is that we're going to have a more cuter, livelier brighter theme with your dance batter. The song that I've assigned for the girls is Swagger Jagger and for the boys it's a little more hardcore. You guys will be doing To Me. Then you'll come together for a couple dance to a remix of the two songs I put together. Okay! Now you six can go to the room next door and start brainstorming!"

"Ne! Thank you!"

"Okay as for you six..."

"Oppa, who's my partner?"

"Hyung, we're getting old. It's too tiring."

"Oppa, can we just do this tomorrow?"

Seeing as how we were older and we were more comfortably with Jaewon oppa than the younger ones, we had always just treated him like one of us.

"NO! Listen up you stupid idiots. Hyoyeon, you're with Eunhyuk..."

"Ew."

"Shut up you two lovebirds. I know that you guys want to be stuck like glue together. Okay, Yoona with Donghae..."

"Oppa. That's yuck," I joked.

"Yoong, you know that I don't want to be with you either," Donghae oppa replied before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"EW WE SAID NO PDA."

"YOU GUYS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS. WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS?"

"Oppa, you love us!"

"Okay, Yuri with Sungmin and Sooyoung with Yunho. You guys are going for the more charismatic and y dance compared to the younger ones. And because you guys are older and have more experience, this time you are going to choreograph your dance!"

"OPPA!/HYUNG!"

"WHAT? There's too much to do before the concert. I have to concentrate on the younger ones as well. Don't worry, I'll come in from time to time to check how you guys are going."

"Fine."

"Okay, bye! And you guys can choose your own songs but I've got a couple of songs on the CD inside the player already so you can choose from there if you want," Oppa said as he made his way out of the room.

As soon as Jaewon oppa left Donghae oppa grabbed me and pulled my onto his lap. I squealed as I turned around to give him a quick kiss.

"GUYS! STOP. NO PDA PLEASE."

"You're just jealous," Hae oppa said as he cradled me.

"Let's get started on this then!" Yunho oppa said as he stood up and walked over to the music player

"Yep!" Yuri unnie replied.

"Guys what should we do? Like girls v boys then come together in our pairs? Or couple dance then come together?" Hyuk oppa asked.

"ANYTHING AS LONG AS I GOT YOONG!" Hae oppa exclaimed showering me with kisses.

"EWWW."

"I think we should just start in our pairs. Like, we've got four pair. We could each do our own little couple dance with a spotlight on each of us. For example; Hyoyeon unnie and Hyuk oppa could start off then the spotlight would move onto the next pair. Then we could all come together?"

 

"Yoong. That is genius. I love you so much!" Yunho oppa said as he ran up to me and pecked me on the forehead.

 

"She's my girl!"

 

"Does it look like I care right now?"

 

"Okay, song choice!"

"How about each pair can choose their own? We'll do four counts of eight each?" Hyoyeon unnie spoke up.

"Yeah that would be a better idea. Okay. Remember the brief is y, hot and charismatic. Split up, choose your song, start choreographing and we'll meet back up in an hour!" Yunho oppa leaded.

"We bags practice room 5!" Hae oppa and I both exclaimed in unison.

"We know! That's always been your room since trainee days. Just dont spend the whole hour each others faces! No one wants to use that room anyway after you guys got caught!" Hyuk oppa exclaimed before pushing us out of the room.

"You guys shut up you two lovebirds," Hae oppa said as he held my hand.

"Oppa, what song?" I asked him as we entered the room.

"Ughh, let's do something hot. Too hot for everyone to handle," he said as he dangerously cleared the space in between us.

"Babe, we're going to get caught... again," I said as I struggled to get out of his grip.

"But I haven't seen you in like forever," he whined.

"Oppa. Work first. Then ."

"I wasn't thinking about you girlfriend," he smirked. Sneaky bastard.

"What song?"

" ride."

"Oppa!" I exclaimed, slapping his arm.

"I was only joking. Hmmm what about trouble maker? Or the other song they released? There's no tomorrow?"

"Omg yes! Except we can put our own Bonnie and Clyde twist onto it!"

"Which one though? Trouble Maker or There's No Tomorrow?"

"I say... There's No Tomorrow! Trouble Maker is already as ual as can be!"

"Okay let's get started!"

"We'll do the little bridge part before the chorus and the chorus then."

"Okay babe,” he replied as he nuzzled his nose against my neck.

“Oppa! Work first.”

“Yoong, you’re a killjoy.”

“But you love me for it,” I replied back giving him a wink.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh my goodness, what a workout,” I said as we finished going through our dance for the zillionth time.

“Yoong, I think we’ve got it down pact.”

“Oppa, just once more please. Then we can play,” I suggested.

“Play time? Yoong. Big boys don’t play.”

“You know what I meant,” I replied shoving him away.

“Let’s do this!” he exclaimed.

I put on the music as we started rocking to the beat once again. We had made the dance hot. Like, ing chilli pepper hot. It was the most daring we had ever been when we had danced, and we had a feeling that we could even beat out Hyo unnie and Hyuk oppa on the y factor. Maybe because there was a lot of touching and groping involved.

As the song transitioned into the chorus, Hae oppa got behind me a placed his hands on my hip. As the chorus started playing, his hands dangerously came closer to the centre of my body before reaching down to my thighs. If SM wanted to make their version of Trouble Maker, they had Oppa and I right here.

As the chorus came to a finish, we started to circle each other before the last eight counts. We had added in a crescendo here, so the music would increase in sound. As the volume slowly became louder,  we started to run into each other before I jumped onto him.

“Done!” oppa exclaimed as he put me down.

“Yay! We got everything!”

“Not everything,” he replied before taking his shirt off.

“Oppa, time’s up!” I exclaimed showing him that the hour had passed.

“Yoong. You promised.”

“But unfortunately, time is time oppa. We better go back!” I teased blowing him a kiss before skipping out of the practice room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yes, it’s shorter compared to others. But you know I just wanted to get something out there for you.

 

Guys, Yoonhae is my number 1 OTP. So how excited do you think I would have been when I saw Donghae mucking around with Yoona at SMTOWN? VERY. MY BABIES ARE BACK!

 

And guys, Super Junior’s 7th Album, MAMACITA is out on the 1st of September! Guys, make sure to download the album (legally or illegally I don’t really mind, just as long as you listen to the album) and buy it (well, I’m going to).

 

GUYS AND WATCH THE MUSIC VIDEO. LET'S HIT 10 MILLION VIEWS UNDER A WEEK!

Next up is going to be Jaejoong and Yoona!

 

 

Sujugenftw out.