Jonghyun (CNBLUE)

Yoona One-Shots

Yoona P.O.V

"Oppa, is he here?" I asked the leader as I stuck my head into CNBLUE's dressing room.

"Looking for me?" I heard a voice call out from behind me. I jumped in surprise as I turned around to see my one and only boyfriend.

"YAH! How could you scare me like that!" I exclaimed.

"Be quiet! People can hear you! Get inside first," he replied.

Tsk. Always the cold one.

"I'll get out of your hair then," Yonghwa oppa said as he went out of the dressing room and closed the door.

"I missed you Yoong," Jonghyun said to me as he pulled me in for a hug. It was great to be in his arms again. I had missed his smell, his touch but most of all, I had missed him. I smiled and looked up at him to give him a kiss.

"I missed you too. A lot," I replied.

"Well, I guess it's a good thing that we're promoting at the same time then isn't it?" he said. I nodded like a little puppy dog in return.

Okay, I see that a lot of you are kind of getting weirded out by this picture. But yes, CNBLUE's cold guy, Lee Jonghyun is in a relationship with Girls Generation's Yoona. We're most definitely not in a public relationship. Only our members, s and our family members know of our relationship. We've been together for almost three years now and it's been the biggest rollercoaster of my life. We've fought pretty much every single week but we always end up running back into each other's arms.

"So we've got two hours before we've got our live performance. What do you want to do till then?" he asked as he pinched my nose.

"I want to go out and date," I said.

"Yoong, you and I both know that announcing our relationship is going to cause an uproar. I mean, you haven't even told the Super Junior members and they're practically family to you," he said, his voice calm and steady. I let out a sigh, knowing that I had already lost the argument before it had even started.

"I know. But I hate having to hide to all my fans and everyone I love!"

"You know, I really want to announce our relationship as well. You're the girl of my life, and the most beautiful girl in my life, why wouldn't I want to show you off? I want to tell all my friends, I want to tell the rest of my labelmates but the thing is, I'm too scared as to what's going to happen if everyone does manage to find out," he continued on.

"I know. You're so good with your words. It's annoying!" I exclaimed, pretending to be angry. He laughed back in return.

"How about this? Go tell your oppas."

"REALLY! REALLY?"

"Yes. I know how much you've been wanting to tell them. I mean it's been three years. And, I think that they should have caught on by now anyway."

"You are the best!" I excalaimed as I leaned in for a kiss. He kissed me back softly before opening his mouth and letting our tongues collide. It was so good to be back with him again. I let out a soft moan as he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him. My hands reached up to tug his hair as our tongues went to war with each other.

"HOLY SHIZNIT! SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEE THAT!" a voice shouted out leading us to both break apart. We turned to look at the culprit who ahd caught us. It was Minhyuk.

"Geez. Thanks Minhyuk. You just ruined what could have been the perfect makeout sesh," Jonghyun muttered. I slapped his arm in return.

"Sorry baby, we didn't know that the door wasn't locked," I said as I went to go give him a hug. Minhyuk was my baby in CNBLUE. He was like my little brother.

"It's okay noona! Noona, can you buy me an ice cream? Yonghwa hyung won't buy me one because he says it's too cold!" Minhyuk pouted.

"Anything for my cutie! Give me a second, I have to go get my wallet from my dressing room. Wait for me at the convenience store okay? Make sure that no one sees you!" I exclaimed.

"Okay noona! You're the best!" he said as I walked out of the room.

"Yeah, thanks for the bye," Jonghyun said as he sat down on the couch.

As if on cue, I opened the door to their dressing room again and ran straight up to my boyfriend. I gave him a kiss before walking back out.

"Hyung, I want a girlfriend like Yoona noona," I overheard Minhyuk say.

"You little brat! She's mine!" Jonghyun said as he started to torture my precious baby. I just laughed and shook my head as I made my way back towards by dorm.

------------

3 Days Later

Text from: Baby

Noona! Can we have dinner together after our schedule! I want to go to your aunt's restaurant again!

I looked at the text from Minhyuk and smiled.

 

To: Baby

Of course! We've got radio together so just come with me after alright? I'm bringing my car so we can go straight there!

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

"HYUNG! NOONA SAID YES!"Minhyuk exclaimed as he checked his text.

"Good! I need her to be there by 9 alright?" I said.

"Okay!"

"And don't act like a stupid and stay there alright. I'll tell manager hyung to pick you up."

"AWW BUT HYUNG. I WANT TO SEE TOO!"

"NO BUTS!"

"YOU'RE MEAN!"

"I KNOW."

"I HOPE THAT YOUR 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PLAN FAILS!"

"I'M TELLING YOONA TO NOT GET YOU ANYTHING FROM NOW ON."

"SHE WON'T LISTEN TO YOU. SHE LOVES ME TOO MUCH."

"WHY YOU LITTLE... COME HERE. YOU'RE NOT LIVING TO SEE THE END OF THIS DAY!"

 

Yoona P.O.V

"Yoong, you've got to leave soon. It's almost 7!" Taeyeon unnie exclaimed.

"OH DAMN. RADIO STARTS AT 7:30! BYE UNNIE! LOVE YOU!"

I ran out of our apartment and down the stairs (yes, I ran down 10 flights of stairs) to reach the parking lot. I jumped in and checked the time. Exactly 7. I  just prayed that there wouldn't be traffic.

I ended up arriving at the broadcasting studio at 7:15. Luckily. I parked my car and made my way up to the third floor which was where the radio stations were.

"Noona! What took you so long! We've only got ten minutes left before the show!" Minhyuk said as he greeted me with a hug.

"Mian, noona got caught up at home! Where's Shindong oppa?" I asked.

"Shindong hyung's inside. Let's go in!"

Today I had a schedule at Shindong oppa's radio. The two special guests were Minhyukkie and me.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed as I made my way inside the room.

"Oh Yoong! Annyeong! Minhyuk! Hello! You two, take your seats, the broadcast is going to start in five so just get ready and grab everything you need," Dong oppa said.

"Okay, thanks oppa!"

The recording went by smoothly, with Minhyuk and I sharing our close friendship and us sharing different stories about our members.

"Unfortunately that is all we have time for today. So I shall see you tomorrow! Thank you to the lovely Yoona and the handsome Minhyuk for sparing the time to come join us today!" Shindong oppa said as he closed up the show.

"Oppa, thanks for today! I had fun!" I exclaimed as we made our way out.

"Eung, thanks for coming! Are you going somewhere?" Shindong oppa asked.

"Oh? Oh, yeah! Minhyukkie said that he wanted to go get dinner," I said.

"Arasso, Yoong, we'll see you later? Are you going to stop by the dorm tonight?" 

"Noona!" Minhyukkie popped out of nowhere and jumped onto me. 

"Aigoo, alright alright we'll go! Dong oppa, yeah I'm coming over! Can you tell Teukie oppa to take out the extra bed?" I questioned.

"Okey dokey! I shall see you later tonight then! Thanks Yoong, thanks Minhyuk!"

"Bye oppa/hyung!"

"NOONAAA! LET'S GO!"

"Arasso, be patient baby. My car's in the parking lot. Let's take the lift," I said as we made our way to the elevator.

"Do you want me to call the restaurant up and order first?" I asked as I turned the engine on.

"NO!" Minhyuk exclaimed, a little too quickly.

"Okay...."

-----------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun P.O.V

Everything has to be perfect. EVERYTHING. Minhyuk better not stuff this up for me. 

Yes, it is what it seems like. CNBLUE's cold guy, Lee Jonghyun is preparing a suprise event for his third year anniverary with his girlfriend. He couldn't believe how cheesy he was getting as well.

"Okay. Petals check, candles check, guitar check, microphone check, giant present box check," I muttered to myself. 

"They should be here any minute now," I said as I turned the lights off.

------------------------------------------------------

Yoona P.O.V

"Okay. we are here!" I exclaimed as I parked the car.

We walked towards the restaurant and just as I was about to open the door Minhyuk called out to me.

"Noona! I'll be back in a second!"

"Where are you going?"

"UGHH..IT'S A SECRET!"

I chuckled my head as I opened the restaurant door. I looked up and the first thought that came into my head was 'wow'.

There was an array of roses and petals spread out on the ground with small candles as well. It looked so romantic. And there was also this huge present box shape thing in the middle of the restaurant. Confused, I slowly walked towards it and opened the lid.

"Jagiya, surprise!" I heard the all too familiar voice of my boyfriend exclaim as he popped out of the box. 

"Omo!" I exclaimed. I was so touched and surprised by his gesture.

He sat me down in front of the mini stage and he started to strum some chords on his guitar.

창밖에 비가 내리면 감춰둔 기억이 내 맘을 적시고

When the rain falls out the window, the hidden memories drench my heart

잊은 줄 알았던 사람 오히려 선명히 또 다시 떠올라

The person I thought I forgot clearly floats up in my head instead

내 사랑아 사랑아 그리운 나의 사랑아

My love, my love, my love who I long for

목놓아 불러보지만 듣지도 못하는 사랑

My love, who I call out as loud as I can but can’t hear me

내 사랑아 사랑아 보고픈 나의 사랑아

My love, my love, my love that I miss

그대 이름만으로도 베인 듯 아픈 사랑아 내 사랑아

Just your name alone cuts me, my painful love, my love

창가에 어둠이 오면

When the darkness comes out the window

숨겨 논 추억이 내 맘을 밝히네

The hidden memories light up my heart

내 사랑아 사랑아 그리운 나의 사랑아

My love, my love, my love that I long for

목놓아 불러보지만 듣지도 못하는 사랑

My love, who I call out as loud as I can but can’t hear me

내 사랑아 사랑아 보고픈 나의 사랑아

My love, my love, my love who I miss

그대 이름만으로도 베인 듯 아픈 사랑아 내 사랑아

Just your name alone cuts me, my painful love, my love

우리 함께 웃음 지었던 순간

The moments we laughed together

우리 함께 눈물 흘렸던 순간

The moments we shed tears together

이제 그만 보내지만

Now I let it go but-

내 사랑아 사랑아 고마운 나의 사랑아

My love, my love,  love I am grateful for

내 전부 다 지운대도 가슴에 남겨질 사랑

My love, that stays even if I erase everything

내 사랑아 사랑아 소중한 나의 사랑아

My love, my love, my precious love

내 숨이 다 할 때까지 간직할 나의 사랑아 내 사랑아

I will cherish you until my breath runs out, my love, my love

I started to tear up. What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful boyfriend.

"Im Yoona. My love forever and always. Happy 3 years," my boyfriend said as he walked down towards me.

"Saranghae Lee Jonghyun," I replied back before placing my mouth onto his. 

"OMG HYUNG! THAT WAS PERFECT!" a familiar voice cried out. It was the one and only Minhyuk.

"I TOLD YOU TO GO HOME!"

"I HAD TO WITNESS THIS!"

"YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOONG IS HERE. IF SHE WASN'T YOU WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW."

"NOONA! SARANGHAE!"

-------

WOW. Unusual doing an update two days in a row! But I am happy with this! I had been getting a lot of requests for Jongyoon, so here you guys are!

Make sure to comment, subscribe, request, friend and upvote! You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for the support xx

 

sujugenftw is out xx