Sehun

Yoona One-Shots

"Han! You might want to come now! Sehun and Kai are about to fight it out!" Kyungsoo shouted as he took Luhan's hand. Luhan, stood up and ran to where all the commotion was coming from

Wow. It was actually a bloodbath. Well not literally. But they were both rolling on the floors of the school corridors; grabbing, pulling, pushing, shoving.

"GUYS. STOP. FIGHTING ISN'T GOING TO GET YOU ANYWHERE," Luhan shouted as he tried to get their attention.

"Stay out of this flower boy," Kai snapped back. At this time, Sehun hurled for Kai face as he swung his fist towards him. Kai, with his excellent reflexes dodged and kneed Sehun in the stomach.

"ING HELL. JUST QUIT FIGHTING."

The cussing surprised both Kai and Sehun. Luhan wasn't one to swear. Hell, he was one of the nicest guys anyone could meet. But he did have his cold side. And it was coming out.

"You guys have got to learn to at least put up with each other. Yeah sure, all three of us aren't friends but do we really have to go around picking fights every time we pass in the hallway?"

"Sorry," the other two mumbled out in unison as they pushed themselves off each other.

"Now please, let's just get past this week without anymore drama," Luhan said and walked off.

"Watch out . This isn't over," Kai snarled as he shoved Sehun and walked away.

"Little ," Sehun said to himself as Kai walked off.

"Omo oppa! Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" Jiyeon asked Sehun.

Jiyeon was the head cheerleader and was in love with Sehun. But the only thing that didn't click was the fact that Sehun detested her and couldn't stand the sight of her.

"Go away Jiyeon," he muttered as he shoved her off.

"Oppa! Let me take care of you!"

"I said, go away."

-----------------------------------

Like that the week went by. Suprisingly, what Luhan said stuck to Kai and Sehun and they didn't even look at each other.

It was the start of a new week. All three boys had homeroom together. Luhan at the front and Kai at the back right and Sehun sitting in the back left.

"Kids! It's the start of a new week! And we also have a new face. Please welcome Im Yoona," Mr Suho said.

A tall slender girl with long brown hair walked inside the classroom. She was mesmerising.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yoona. I transferred here from YG performing arts school. I hope we can get along!" she exclaimed as she bowed towards the rest of her classmates.

All the male students started nodding like crazy. The female students on the other hand, were not impressed at all.

"Yoona, go take a seat. Oh, there is a spot next to Sehun. What. He's sleeping again!" Mr Suho exclaimed as he chucked a marker towards Sehun's head.

"ing hell," Sehun grumbled as he woke up. He looked up and glared at the teacher then his eyes immediately moved to the beauty standing next to him. Holy .

"That's Sehun Yoona. You can go sit next to him," Mr Suho said.

"Thank you sir," she replied as she walked towards the back.

Sehun could not keep his eyes off her. She was a walking goddess.

"When are you going to stop with the staring?" the girl, Yoona her name was? , asked as she took a seat next to me.

"Oh, sorry," Sehun, taken aback, said as he quickly turned away. The girl laughed in return.

"I'm Yoona. Im Yoona. And you're obviously Sehun," she greeted him as she stretched out her hand for a handshake.

"Umm, I'm Oh Sehun," he replied as he returned the handshake.

"Okay! Have a good week guys! I shall see you in second period for English!" the teacher said as he made his way out of the classroom.

As soon as Mr Suho had left all the guys came straight for Yoona's table.

"Hey! I'm Kyungsoo!"

"I'm Chen!"

The noise was going through the roof. It looked like there was a new Queenka in town.

--------------------------

YOONA P.O.V

Wow. This school was a ruckus. So much commotion everywhere. And I still haven't been able to make any friends. None of the girls even approach me and all the guys are too busy trying to get my phone number or whatnot.

Now I was stuck trying to open my locker which wouldn't even budge.

"," I cursed as I banged on the locker door with my fist.

"Anger won't get you anywhere," a voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw and unfamiliar face.

"I'm Luhan. And you're?" he questioned.

"Yoona. Im Yoona."

"You're new to the school I take it?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Because you don't know how to open your locker."

"So that's how you differentiate?"

"Look," Luhan said as he moved towards her locker.

He turned the key and tried opening. It didn't budge.

"That's what you did yeah?"

"Yeah. That's what any normal person would do. And any normal locker would open," Yoona replied.

"Not at our school," Luahn said back.

"Here, I'll show you," he said.

He turned the key into place and banged onto the locker twice whilst trying to open it. And, to Yoona's surprise, it opened!

"The lockers at our school are pretty old so a bang or so will do the trick."

"Thanks," Yoona said as she placed her books in her locker.

"So, how are you finding S.M?"

"Honestly? The place is a wildhouse. There's noise everywhere, the cafeteria is a zoo. None of the girls here want to get close to me, all the guys all just want to get my number or what not," Yoona complained.

"Maybe because you're gorgeous so girls are jealous and guys find you attractive?"

"Uhm? Thanks?"

"Look, obviously being the new student makes school so much more awkward... but I could show you around if you want? Or I could become your first S.M friend?" Luhan questioned.

Yoona looked up to Luhan. She was surpised. It was the first time ever since she stepped foot into this school that someone had offered to be of assistance.

"If that's fine with you that would be great," she replied smiling.

"Well, we've got to get to next period so what do you have?"

"I've got.. uhh. oh yeah, dance!"

"Ohh, we've got a different timetable.. oh well! I'll drop you off to the studio then. Let's go," Luhan said as he closed her locker.

"Thanks!"

That was how Yoona made her first friend at S.M.

-----------------------------------

"This is a new student. She transferred from Y.G. Thus... she should be great at dancing! So Yoona! Could you show us a little dance piece! And then we'll do introductions!" the teacher, Mr Eunhyuk exclaimed as he welcomed her into the studio.

"Ughh.. now?" Yoona said, a little nervous.

"Well, of course! Y.G's known for its hiphop! So show us some of your swagger," Mr Eunhyuk said.

"Woot! WOOHOOO!" the males in the class cheered for the girl whilst the other female students just sat there.

"Uhmm. okay then. Could you put on some music?"

"Sureee! What song would you like?"

"Ughh.. I actually don't mind. Something with a fast beat?"

"Okay, coming right up!"

The music . Yoona started getting into the rhythm. She started dancing. Popping, locking, jamming... it was amazing!

"Umm.. yeah? That's all?" Yoona said as she finished.

"Well.. it obviously looks like we've got a new star in the making!"

"Thanks," Yoona beamed as she bowed towards the rest of her classmates.

The door suddenly slammed open.

"KAI! SEHUN! WHY ARE YOU LATE AGAIN?" Mr. Eunhyuk exclaimed as the two boys made there way inside the classroom.

"Sorry sir," the two said as they sat down. It was obvious that they had both fought again.

"Anyway, for the two of you who were late, I'd like to introduce to you the newest member of our class. Im Yoona!"

It was the second time Sehun had seen Yoona. And she was still as stunning as ever. As for Kai, it was the first time he had met the goddess and he was taken aback by her beauty.

"Umm hi," Yoona said as she took her seat.

"Hi," the two boys said in unison.

"OKAY. YOU TWO! Stop staring at Yoona as if she's a piece of meat and take a seat!" Mr Eunhyuk said. The class laughed as the two boys sat down on the studio floor along with the rest of the class.

"Okay, as you should all know we have the showcase coming up! And that means… performances! Lots and lots of performances! You can go solo, pick a partner and do something together, or you can form a group and show off your skills altogether! I don't care! Just as long as each of you are in a performance and just as long as you guys are all showing off your talent!"

, Yoona thought. She didn't know anyone and she didn't really want to go solo as well. She looked around the studio and saw people partnering up, forming groups and creating ideas. She sighed.

"Hey, you want to be partners?" a voice asked. She looked up to see Sehun, the guy in her homeroom, the guy with the cute smile, stick out a hand towards her. Why not? She didn't have anyone else.

"Sure, why not?" she replied as she took his hand and propelled herself up.

"OKAY! HAVE YOU GOT YOUR GROUPS, PARTNERS WHATNOT?" Mr. Eunhyuk hollered over the gradually increasing noise level.

"YES SIR!"

"OKAY THEN GET STARTED! THE OTHER DANCE ROOMS ARE EMPTY SO SPREAD OUT!"

As the other students went to the other rooms, soon there were only Sehun and Yoona left. And of course, Mr Eunhyuk.

"Okay, so umm. Do you want to get started?" Yoona asked.

"Yeah, um sure," Sehun replied.

"Umm.. What's your style of dance normally?" she asked him as they  stood side by side in awkwardness.

"You guys might want to get over the awkwardness quickly.  All the other guys have already gotten their ideas," Mr. Eunhyuk said suddenly.

Sehun and Yoona both stared at each other in embarrassment.

"How about we get to know each other first?" Yoona asked.

"Yeah, I think that would be best," Sehun said.

"Let's take a seat then."

Thus, the remaining thirty minutes turned into a talk time for the two.

"HOLY REALLY?"

"YEAH. Leeteuk oppa is my brother!" Yoona exclaimed.

"OMG I ACTUALLY CANNOT BELIEVE IT!" Sehun exclaimed.

"HAHAHAH, YEAH! TRUST ME!"

"Wow. Leeteuk hyung never told me he had a little sister," Sehun said.

"Yeah, obviously. Just say the rest of the school found at that Leeteuk oppa had a little sister who went to YG? It'd cause an uproar!"

"Hmm.. I guess that's true. Wow. I still can't believe it though. Leeteuk hyung. He was like the funniest person at SM. That was till he graduated."

Obviously in that short time, Yoona and Sehun grew more comfortable with each other. They were talking to each other as if they had known each other for years, not minutes!

"Well, you guys have managed to get closer!" Mr. Eunhyuk said as he came back into the studio.

"Yeah, I guess we did," Yoona replied.

"Have you guys figured out what you want to do?"

"We're not exactly sure at the moment but I definitely think it will be easier to get an idea now that we know more about each other!” Yoona exclaimed.

“Well, that’s great! Just make sure you get everything on track by next lesson alright?”

“Yes sir!”

“Okay, well the bell is going to ring any minute now so I’m going to bring everyone in. I shall be back in a couple of minutes.”

When Mr. Eunhyuk left, Yoona and Sehun started talking again. It was very obvious that they had got much closer together over the past 45 minutes.

“So, what kind of dance do you want to do?” Sehun asked.

“Well, obviously because you’re a guy and I’m a girl, I guess a couple dance would be best. What kind of music do you enjoy?”

“I’m more into the dubstep and hiphop music. But I do R&B and soul as well. You?”

“Oh my god! Me too!”

“Well, great minds dance alike,” Sehun said.

“Okay. That was really dry,” Yoona joked.

“Well, how about we get a song first?”

“Yeah that would be good. Do you have anything in mind?”

“I was thinking maybe something pop but we can dance to it with our own style. Maybe something like Moves Like Jagger?” Sehun questioned.

“Hmm.. how would you dance to it? What kind of style? It is a great song though,” Yoona replied.

“Hey, how about we meet up after school or something? We can meet here?” Sehun asked.

“Yeah sure, I don’t think I’ve got anything else! I’ll meet you here and then we can get started on the choreography?”

“Yep I think that would be best!”

-------------

“OKAY! GUYS COME ON IN. WE ONLY GOT A COUPLE OF MINUTES LEFT AND I NEED TO TALK TO ALL OF YOU BEFORE THE BELL RINGS!” Mr. Eunhyuk’s voice could be heard as he shouted at the rest of the students to come back into the studio.

They started to come in and by the time everyone was seated, there were only two minutes left of the period

“Okay, I can see that most of you have started choreographing and everything, so that is good! The showcase is in a month and although that seems like a long time, we only have class twice a week. That was one lesson down, so now we have only got 7 lessons before the showcase. And you’ve got to remember that the last two lessons will be a dry rehearsal and a dress rehearsal respectively so I need you guys to get everything down pact in the next three weeks. If you don’t think school time is enough, come to one of the studios after school. I’m normally down here anyway so if you need any help just shout my name! Okay that is all. You’re dismissed! I gave you a thirty second early leave!” Mr. Eunhyuk exclaimed. We all chuckled in return as we started to walk out the door.

“Yoona! Could I have a minute?” the teacher called her. She turned around to face the teacher and started to walk back towards him.

“What’s up sir?” she asked.

“You can talk comfortably with me now Yoong, no one’s here,” he said.

She looked at the now closed door of the studio and let out a sigh.

“Okay. What?”

“How’s school?”

“Seriously? How’s school? You made me stay back after class to ask me how school was?”

“Yeah! No, but seriously how are you finding it here? I heard from your brother that you transferred to here because the other girls at YG were giving you ,” Eunhyuk said in concern.

Eunhyuk was one of Yoona’s older brother’s closest friends. The three of them; Leeteuk, Yoona and Eunhyuk had been inseparable during their younger years.

“Meh, I guess it’s the same here. I can’t really help it. Like I want to get closer to others but it seems as if everyone either just wants to about me or they want to get a piece of my .”

“Hey, you’ve still got me aye? And when the other people find out that you’re Leeteuk hyung’s little sister, no one’s going to touch you!”

“But they’re still going to look down on me. All the chicks are going to think that I’m here for popularity and .”

“You’re such a pessimist.”

“Shut up.”

“I’m serious. If you just opened up a little more, everyone would be able to get to know you! Don’t be so negative!”

“I’m not negative. It’s just that I’m scared to open up to others!”

“Oh really? What was going on with you and Sehun then huh? You two were getting pretty close,” Eunhyuk refuted. Yoona sighed in return.

“I don’t know. It just felt… comfortable? He kind of reminded me of… you know you,” Yoona muttered.

“Come on! Still? Yoong! Just forget about him! Please!”

“I did! I’m just saying!”

“Good. Hey, how about I drop you home?”

“I can’t. Sehun and I are practicing for the showcase after school,” Yoona apologised.

“I’m going to start shipping you two from now on!” Eunhyuk exclaimed. Yoona just shook her head in disbelief. He could be such a choding sometimes.

“Whatever, you’re still so weird and ugly,” Yoona teased.

“Hey! That is now way to treat your teacher!”

“Teacher my !” Yoona exclaimed as she grabbed her bag and ran out the door before Eunhyuk could say the last word.

“This isn’t over YOONA!”

“YEAH WHATEVER BYE!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After school that day, Yoona and Sehun met up at the studio.

“So, should we get started?”

“Yeah sure! You’ve got the song yeah?” Yoona asked as she put her bag down.

“Yeah, I’ll put it on, just get warmed up,” Sehun replied.

As they got into practice, they realised they had choreographed a very touchy dance. It was very forward and provocative.

“Okay, so how about we take it from the top again?” Sehun asked, his breath hitched.

He didn’t know how someone could be so beautiful. She was mesmerising.

Yoona had felt the same way towards Sehun. It had been too long since she had liked someone. But the moment she started to get to know Sehun, she got the same feeling as to when she had first met Donghae. The feeling of never wanting to let this person go.

“Yeah sure,” Yoona replied.

As the music turned back on they started dancing. His hands were everywhere. They went up her toned stomach, along her thighs, around her shoulders. They were absolutely everywhere throughout the three minute performance. It was getting extremely hot and steamy in the studio.

As the song was coming to a close, the two slowly walked towards each other as Sehun’s hands reached up to touch her chin. They had added in a “fake” kiss performance to make the crowd go even wilder during the showcase. He was to turn her body and pretend to kiss her. As Yoona got ready to turn, Sehun suddenly attacked her lips.  Taken aback at first, Yoona tried to pull back but soon got drunk into the kiss as well.  She carefully placed her arms around his neck as she pulled herself closer to him. Sehun’s hands slowly raked down her body to find a spot at her hips. Yoona started to open , allowing Sehun’s tongue to come forward. The fought for dominance. Yoona’s tongue raked against the top of Sehun’s mouth giving him sensations he had never felt before.  They soon pulled back from each other to catch their breaths but never let their eyes wander away.

“Sorry, I lost control of myself,” Sehun whispered as he caught his breath.

“Only apologise if you really are sorry and if you really didn’t mean to do it,” Yoona replied, her arms still around his neck.

“Well then, I guess I’m not sorry,” he said as his lips went straight back to hers.

 

It looked like Kai and Luhan had missed out on their chance.

 

----------

Second one-shot done! Okay, I know. It’s not my best. And it took me like so long to upload and update. I really am sorry! I’ve just been caught up in so many things at the moment. I’m such a bad author :( I’m sorry guys! But I hope you guys enjoyed it. There are a lot of bits here which are kind of useless but hey, I just wanted to make it more interesting!

 

Next update: Hopefully by the end of next week!

sujgugenftw is out! xx