Gongchan

Yoona One-Shots

"Yoona P.O.V

"Hello," I said as I answered my phone.

"Hello? Annyeonghaseyo Yoona sunbaenim! I'm Baro from B1A4!" an energetic voice replied back.

"Ahh, Baro-ssi! Annyeonghaseyo! Is there anything you need to talk to me about?" I asked, curious as to why he had called.

"Ughh, sunbaenim... umm I have a request... It's fine if you can't but I was just wondering if you could just hear me out?" he replied in a trembling voice. I felt so sorry for him!

"Baro-ssi, talk comfortably! I'm not a monster!"

"Uhh, you see. We've got our concert coming up in two weeks. And the concert date happens to fall on our member Gongchan's birthday. He's a really really really huge fan of yours. Like, crazy fan. And the rest of us were just wondering if you could record a small happy birthday video for him to show at the concert. Like a little surpise?"

"You know what? I'd be happy to! When's the actual concert date?"

"August the 14th sunbaenim!"

"Baro-ssi. Just call me noona! I really don't like having to play the senior! And I don't think I've got anything on that day! How about I just come and surprise him as well?"

"Sunbaenim are you serious? That would be an absolute dream come true! He would love that! And so would our fans. They know how much Gongchan would love it! Sunbaenim thank you so much!"

"Baro-ssi. Noona. Noona not sunbaenim... alright?"

"Ehh.. alright Yoona noona. Then I'm just Baro! Not Baro-ssi!"

"Deal!"

"Thank you so much noona! I'll call you next week sometime to film the little clip! Once again thank you so much!"

"It's my pleasure, I'll see you soon then!" I exclaimed as I hung up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later...

"Annyeonghaseyo Yoona sunbaenim!" the boys of B1A4, minus Gongchan who was off at another schedule exclaimed as they bowed towards me.

"Guys! Stop! I've already told Baro but I don't like being the senior! Treat me as if I'm just your friend! So call me noona!"

"Noona~~" Baro said as he made his way next to me. His other members stared at him in shock.

"Baro yah!" I exclaimed back as I gave him a warm hug.

"Alright, you guys ready?" I asked.

"Yep! We've got the camera set up so all you need to do is say what you need to say noona!"

"Kk, will do. I'm ready!"

"Okay, camera is now recording!"

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Girls Generation's Yoona. First of all, I just want to congratulate B1A4 on their concert. I heard it was sold out in the first 5 minutes! Woo! Anyway, I know that today is Gongchan's birthday so I just wanted to wish him a happy belated birthday! I am sorry that I couldn't prepare anything though. Gongchan, I don't seem to know you very well on a personal level, but you're always so nice and polite whenever you see me! Next time though... don't call me sunbaenim! It makes me feel old! Call me noona! I'll buy you a birthday meal sometime! Call me! Happy birthday and once again... Congratulations on the success of your concert!" I said as I waved to the camera.

"Thank you so much noona! Should we tell you about the concert plans now?" Sandeul questioned.

"Yeah sure, just tell me when to come in and whatnot. I'll be hiding backstage or whatever."

"Okay so basically we're going to do a little happy birthday for him with the fans around an hour into the show. Then we're going to put up the video of his family and noona saying happy birthday. Then one of us will say something like 'ughh we got another surprise for Gongchan' and then noona, you can come out then!"

"Okay, I'll be on standby when the video starts playing then! Do you want me to bring a cake or something?"

"No! Noona, you've already done so much for us! Definitely not!"

"Fine. You guys are too nice! I'll buy you dinner after your concert! My treat! All the staff as well!"

"Noona no! You haven't done anything for us! We're the ones who are in debt to you!"

"Baro. Shut up. I do what I want!" I exclaimed as I waved and made my way out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Concert Day

I could hear the music pumping inside the arena as I left the van. I made my way towards the backstage entrance as I kept my head down, making sure no one could recognise me. In one hand I held a cake and in the other I held a disk. I showed my face to the security guards and flashed him my pass as he opened the door for me. I shot him a smile in thanks and made my way into the backstage area. I stayed as far away from the stage as possible, just to be sure that Gongchan didn't see me. I carefully made my way over the B1A4's manager and greeted him.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yoona-ssi!"

"Ahh, annyeonghaseyo! Thanks for inviting me! The atmosphere is really getting hot!"

"Thank you so much for coming! You brought a cake? Yoona-ssi! I'm pretty sure we told you to come empty handed!"

"No no! How could I? Oh and I have a little gift for the boys as well," I said as I handed him the disk.

"What's this?"

"It's a little video to congratulate them on their concert. If you could just play it after I go on stage and hand Gongchan the cake that would be great!"

"Yoona-ssi! You're too kind!"

"Don't mention it! The boys are all such nice people! It's the least I could do!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoona-ssi, standby please," the manager said as he pooped his head into the room I was in.

"Sure thing," I replied as I made my way to the side of the stage.

The boys had finished their song and were all making their way to the centre of the stage. I caught Baro's eye and winked at him. He winked back with a smile on his face.

"How is everybody doing tonight?" Jinyoung screamed towards the crowd.

"GOOD!"

"We just want to say a thank you to every single one of you guys who have taken the time out to come see us five boys today. Honestly, the support we get from our fans is amazing. We love you!"

"OPPA SARANGHAE!"

"AAAACCCK!"

"Does anyone here happen to know what day it is today?"

"GONGCHAN'S BIRTHDAY!"

"Huh? Whose birthday?" Baro asked with a look of confusion on his face. That boy is going to grow up becoming an actor. Mark my words.

"GONGCHAN'S!"

"Ohhh Gongchan's?"

"YES!"

"I was only joking with you! Of course I knew!"

"Gongchan, come here!" Jinyoung said as he grabbed Gongchan's hand and brought him into the centre.

"We've prepared a little present for you. Don't cry too much," Baro joked.

"This is our birthday present to our very own puppy, Gongchan," Cnu said as he turned around to face the screen.

Video Starts

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm 2PM' s Junho. Gongchan-ah, happy birthday! I'm sorry that hyung couldn't be at the concert in person... I'm a little busy over in Japan right now! But I promise that I'll buy you dinner one day! Happy birthday!"

"Ya! Gongchan. Happy birthday! Annyeonghaseyo, I'm CNBlue's drummer Minhyuk. Aigoo, you've grown a lot you little rascal. I still remember when you were running around the corridors during your rookie stages. Have a wonderful birthday my grown up dongsaeng! See if you can spot me out in the crowd! I'll talk to you after the show!"

“Gongchan-ah! It’s mum and dad! We just wanted to tell you how proud we are of you. You’ve come so far and have matured so much over the past couple of years. You’re always smiling and doing everything to the best of your ability so it also upsets us whenever you’re tired or exhausted from schedules. We hope you have an amazing concert and have a great birthday!” Gongchan’s mum said.

"Gongchan-ah! Let's fly, B1A4! Aigoo, our maknae's all grown up now! You've been such a happy virus to our group and you are honestly just so loveable," Cnu started off.

"I know that we "bully" you a lot and make fun of you but you know that it's because we love you right?" Jinyoung continued on.

"We wrote a letter for you. It's pretty cheesy so it's alright to cringe," Sandeul said as Baro started to open the letter up.

"To our baby Gongchan,

Thank you for a lways being such a huge strength to all four of us. We want to wish you an amazing birthday and we pray for your safety and happiness. You've always been the cutie of the group. You're always there to break up the fights with your actions and words.

Thank you for always putting up with the teasings of your four hyungs. We assume that it must be hard to put up with us.

It's always great to see your smiling face wherever we go. Let's stay like this forever~!

Happy birthday our maknae!" Baro read as he finished off the letter.

"How was it?" Sandeul asked into the camera.

"Well, it isn't over yet. We got you the best present you could possibly ask for," Jinyoung continued as he stood up to turn the camera off. Before he pressed the stop button he gave a wink to the camera. His fan service.

It was now time for my video.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Girls Generation's Yoona. First of all, I just want to congratulate B1A4 on their concert. I heard it was sold out in the first 5 minutes! Woo! Anyway, I know that today is Gongchan's birthday so I just wanted to wish him a happy belated birthday! I am sorry that I couldn't prepare anything though. Gongchan, I don't seem to know you very well on a personal level, but you're always so nice and polite whenever you see me! Next time though... don't call me sunbaenim! It makes me feel old! Call me noona! I'll buy you a birthday meal sometime! Call me! Happy birthday and once again... Congratulations on the success of your concert!"

I could hear the fans screaming in delight for Gongchan. I looked up towards Baro. He quickly nodded and waved his hand to indicate that I was to go on stage. As I was walking up I received a microphone from one of the tech crew.

"Annyeonghseyo!" I exclaimed as I made my way onto the stage.

"GAHHH!" Gongchan jumped back in surprise. I giggled in response and walked towards the birthday boy.

"YOONA!"

"YOONA!"

"YOONA!"

"YOONA!"

"Hello everybody! I'm Girls Generation's Yoona! Nice to meet you all!"

"Okay. before we do anything else, Gongchan, how did you like that video?" Baro asked the maknae.

"Oh my goodness. Oh my. I feel so blessed honestly. Thank you so much. Omg. It's Yoona sunbaenim. I feel as if I'm hyperventilating," Gongchan replied, still shocked.

I laughed as I started to speak.

"I also bought a cake!"

"CAKE!" Sandeul screamed.

"We told you not to bring anything!" Jinyoung said.

"Sandeul! Don't touch! Gongchan gets first bite!" I exclaimed as I started opening the cake box.

"How about we all sing Happy Birthday together?"

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Gongchan~ Happy birthday to you!" the crowd sung as we clapped and cheered.

"I also prepared another gift for you. If you could play the video please," I said into the microphone.

Video Starts~

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are Girls Generation!"

"First of all, we would like to congratulate B1A4 on their first solo concert! Wooo!"

"And Gongchan-ssi on his birthday!"

"It must have been tough getting to this point but it's nice to see that you five boys are always smiling no matter where we see you. It's great to see our hoobaes spreading the work of kpop further out into the world!"

"We hope you have a great concert! B1A4 FIGHTING!"

"We would also just like to gift all the audience with our signed CD's from our latest album! There are five albums which contain a special event ticket to a lunch with a B1A4 member and Girls Generation member of your choice! We hope you enjoy~" Tiffany unnie finished off the video.

"Gah! Oh my goodness!" I exclaimed from the sudden impact of five boys pulling me into a bear hug.

"Thank you so much!" they all exclaimed at once as they started to pull away.

"Don't worry about it! And for everyone out here in the audience, you'll receive your CD on the way out!"

"Once again, congratulations on your first concert and happy birthday Gongchan!" I exclaimed as I patted Gongchan on the back. I could see him starting to blush.

"HUG HER HUG HER HUG HER!" I could hear the crowd chanting. Okay, Gongchan was now turning a flaming red.

I could see him turning his head trying to look at me. I pretended to not notice before I stepped closer to him and gave him a tight hug.

"Happy birthday Gongchan, hope you had a great one," I whispered into his ear before I pulled away.

"KISS HER KISS HER KISS HER," the crowd had once again started. Wow, I had never once seen a crowd wanting their favourite idol do skinship with a female artist.

It was cute seeing Gongchan's face turn an even deeper red whilst s stood to the side laughing and teasing.

I could see him mumbling to himself as he shuffled closer towards me.

"It's alright. I'm not going to bite," I joked.

He rushed to my side and pecked my cheek before squatting down to the ground and covering his face in embarrassment. What was funnier was that the remaining four members rushed to my side trying to give me kisses as well! I had a very strong feeling that these boys would soon become like family to me.

"Okay, I am going to let the concert continue on! Once again, congratulations!" I exclaimed as I bowed towards the audience and made my way back off stage.

"Yoona-ssi! Thank you so much! I had no idea that you were going to go to this extent! Your heart is as kind and pure as your beauty!" B1A4's manager said as he met me backstage.

"Stop it! You're making me blush now! It's the least I could do! They're all such kind hearted boys! Oh and just saying, I already booked for the after party/dinner, so food is on me!"

"YOONA-SSI! NO WAY ARE WE LETTING YOU PAY FOR IT!"

"We shall see about that! In the meantime, where should I wait?"

"Wait for?"

"Well until the concert finished of course!"

"Oh, you can go into the room you were in before. The boys will meet you there after the concert. And Yoona-ssi, we are not letting you pay for dinner."

"Please, it would be my pleasure."

"Why are you even doing all this in the first place?"

"They're nice boys. I know how hard it must have been for them to be at this level in this industry. It was hard enough for me and our group was in the spotlight from day one. How hard must it have been for these five boys? They're suddenly put on stage, the competition's rough and they don't know whether they're going to become a big hit boy band. But every single time I saw these boys backstage at a concert, rehearsal etc. they never took that smile off their faces. They were always so polite and respectful, to both their seniors and juniors. It's not easy to see that nowadays, especially because the competition to get to the top of this career is so fierce. But these boys, they always seemed to have a clear head and genuinely seemed to enjoy being on stage," I started rambling on like crazy for another couple of minutes or so.

"Yoona-ssi, I think I've started to see you in an even brighter light," he said as he walked me to the dressing room.

"No, I'm just telling you the truth," I replied with a smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thank you so much everybody! Since now it has been.. let’s fly B1A4! Let’s fly together another day! Thank you!” Jinyoung said as the five boys bowed towards the crowd before making their way off the stage.

“That was great guys, we did well,” Sandeul said as the boys came down.

I sat down on one of the seats, patiently waiting for them to come to the dressing room.

“Yoona noona!” Baro exclaimed as he ran towards me giving me a hug.

“Eww, you’re sweaty!” I joked but still hugged him back.

“You guys did awesome! I’m so proud to be your sunbae! “

“Thank you! We’re going out for dinner now, would you like to join us?” Cnu asked me.

“Guys, I already booked dinner! So technically I should be asking you guys if you would like to join me for dinner. Hey, wait a second. Where’s Gongchan?” I asked looking around for the maknae.

“He’s still receiving presents from fans for his birthday. He’ll be here any second though. Lucky duck,” Jinyoung replied.

“Sorry I’m late! I got caught up! Oh, Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!” Gongchan bowed towards me as he came inside the room.

“Ahh, hello! Happy birthday once again! Okay, you boys ready to go? Let’s go get your manager!”

“Wait. Where are we going?” Gongchan asked with a confused look.

“Oh, Yoona noona booked us a restaurant for dinner!” Baro answered.

“Okay, you boys ready?”

“Yes sir!”

“I’ve got my car so some of you can come with me if you like,” I mentioned.

“GONGCHAN WILL GO!” all four of them said at once. His face flushed a deep red.

“Ughh, alright? Let’s go then,” I motioned to Gongchan to follow me.

In the car

“Thank you so much sunbaenim for the video and the cake. And for the dinner you’re about to shout us,” Gongchan said as he got into the car.

“Gongchan-ssi, it’s noona. I don’t like being called sunbaenim. It makes it so much more formal and distant.”

“Ahh, ne, noona?” Gongchan questioned.

“And stop using formal language. I like being comfortable with younger people. Don’t worry, I’m not going to find it rude.”

“But still…”

“Gongchan-ssi!’

“Alright alright! But stop calling me Gongchan-ssi then. It’s Gongchan noona!”

“Okay!”

“Noona, but I really am a fan of you. Could I get your signature later?”

“Gongchan-ah, I could give you a thousand autographs. Yes, I’ll give it to you.”

“Yes! Score!” he exclaimed under his breath. I laughed in response.

“I got a question to ask you noona,” Gongchan spoke up after a couple minutes of silence.

“What is it?” I questioned whilst keeping my eyes on the road.

“Why did you do all this for us? Like the video, the cake, the signed cd’s and the after party dinner as well?”

“It’s because I’m going to use you guys for a secret plan I’ve got under my sleeve,” I replied with a serious tone.

“Noona!”

“I’m only joking with you! In all honesty, you five boys are some of the most respectful and talented people there are in this industry. It’s rare to find people who have both qualities. You boys have been in this industry long enough to know that nothing is handed to you on a gold platter. I’ve seen the five of you grow; I’ve watched your variety shows, performances, etc. It reminds me of my younger days. I want to go back to those days and I know that there never going to come back. So I look at you boys and I feel as if I’m on a time machine. The energy that rookies have is so much more different to the energy that the older groups have. That’s because we know that we’ve already reached a certain level and gained recognition in the music industry. You boys have just started out, you’re already so successful but you have so much more potential and there’s so much more you can do. It’s interesting and amazing to see you grow,” I said giving Gongchan a smile.

“Wow, noona. I never imagined that you would have such deep thoughts.”

“Ahahaha, yeah so when Baro came up to me and asked if I could do the birthday message for you I said yes with a happy smile on my face. I’m getting old now, there are a lot of groups younger than me. But there hasn’t been a group which has had such great teamwork like yours. You five boys share a bond. It reminds me of the bond I have with my members. They’re not family by blood, but they’re family by choice.”

“CAN YOU PLEASE GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW. YOU’VE BEEN IN THE CAR FOR FIVE MINUTES,” we both jumped in surprise as we turned to the window to see Baro knocking on my car door. Way to ruin a heartfelt moment Baro.

“Noona,” Gongchan said before opening the car door.

“Yes?”

“You’re my inspiration.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, first up- I am incredibly sorry that I haven’t updated in a while. I had writer’s block for a couple of months. AND… I know, this isn’t the best one-shot but I figured that I had to give you guys something.

Second; if you are going to request can you please give me a scenario or a prompt or something for me to work with. Because if you only give me names it makes it even harder for me!

Make sure to subscribe, read and vote !

 

sujugenftw out xx