G Dragon

Yoona One-Shots

Yoona P.O.V

"Why are you being so unreasonable?" I asked in a calm tone, trying to pacify my all too jealous boyfriend.

"Look, do you think I like it when I see your tongue in another man's mouth?" he retorted back. I sighed. He wasn't seeing my point.

"But that's my job! I'm an actress as well as an artist oppa!"

"Quit acting then!" he exclaimed, his emotions getting him all worked up.

What he had just said seemed like he had just slapped me in the face. He of all people should not be telling me to quit acting! He was the one always telling me to pursue my dream and not let what anyone say or anything stop me! Like what the actual hell?

"I'm leaving."

"Yoong, I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorry," he exclaimed after realising what he had just said.

But it was too late... I wa already out the door.

----------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later

G Dragon P.O.V

"Hyung! Just ing man up and apologise!"

"No, she'll come through," I replied to the maknae.

"It's been two weeks and you now look like . You have barely done anything for the past two weeks. It was pretty harsh of you to say that to her! Why the hell would you say that to Yoona in the first place!" Seungri exclaimed. I rubbed my hands and hair in frustration.

"I don't ing know! I was too hyped up after I saw her kiss scene with Jang Geun Suk," I said trying to make an excuse up.

"That doesn't really explain anything... it's the same with you basically," Seungri replied.

"Huh?" Now I was confused.

"How do you think Yoong would have felt about your That XX music video? You were getting pretty intimate with Jenny!"

"Bu-b-but tht's different!" I exclaimed.

"No it's not! It's exactly the same! What if Yoona came up to you after you had finished filming and said 'I want you to quit music if intimate music videos like this are all that's to come'. What if she had said that? What would you have done?"

Okay, I kind of saw his point now.

"You're lucky she didn't throw a fight or break up with you. You're damn lucky you've got such an understanding girlfriend," Seungri said

"Yeah, well she ain't really being understanding right now is she?"

"Have you tried calling her?"

"What do you think mate? NAHH I WOULDN'T HAVE TRIED TO CALL MY GIRLFRIEND AFTER WE JUST HAD A FIGHT. OF COURSE I CALLED HER YOU STUPID IDIOT!"

"Kay hyung. I think you've got anger management issues as well. You might want to get that checked up," Seungri cheekily said. I groaned. He wasn't helping.. at all.

"Ri, what do I do?"

"Well, first of all. She's not answering your phone calls, texts and what not. Isn't it obvious? Call a different member!"

"They aren't picking up my calls either," I replied in a bitter tone.

"Wow. Yoona must be really angry."

"NO MATE."

"Yep, definitely anger management issues," Seungri muttered to himself, too low for me to hear.

"Ri, you really aren't helping me. What should I do?"

"Okay sorry hyung. OH! We've got Inkigayo together this week! Serenade her or something. You're in a public relationship anyway, you should be able to openely express your feelings!"

"Ummm. are you sure? What would the boss say? I don't think he'd be really happy about it," I replied a little worried.

"Well then, good luck with Yoong," he said as he started to stand up and walk away. I grabbed onto his leg.

"Okay, I'll do it."

"YAY! A PUBLIC SERENADE. HOW CUTE IS THIS GOING TO BE FROM THE TOP KPOP COUPLE IN THE INDUSTRY!"

"Shut up. I need your help. What song? How am I even supposed to get her to be on stage? Arghh... I'm already stressed out!"

"Look hyung. You've got me, the love expert. You shall be fine. So let's get this started!"

"I never get why I always end up listening to you," I muttered to myself as I followed him out the door.

---------------------------------------

Yoona P.O.V

"Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid Kwon Ji Young," I muttered to myself.

"Yoong, let's go," I heard Sica unnie say.

"That little . Wait till I see him at the broadcasting studio. I'm going to strangle him for saying such to me," I kept muttering to myself as I walked out the dorm room.

"Yoong, stop talking to yourself. You look like a weirdo," Sica unnie said slapping my hands, trying to get me to concentrate.

"Sorry unnie. BUT SERIOUSLY.WHAT A ," I exclaimed. I think I was on a high today.

"Yoong, behave when you see him. He's still our sunbae."

"I'll treat him like a sunbae alright," I replied.

Sica unnie just shook her head in disbelief.

"Yoona just get in the car."

--------------------------------------------

G Dragon P.O.V

Okay, I was officially sweating myself to death. I had never been so nervous in my whole life. What if I stuffed up? Omg I'm going to hyperventilate at this rate.

"Hyung. Calm down."

"Mate shut up."

"Dog," Seungri muttered.

"Seunggg sorryyyy, I'm just so stressed out right now," I said apologising to the maknae.

"Hyung, I was only joking. But you might want to start getting ready! We've got rehearsal now. You've got to plan out what you've got in store for Yoong!"

"I'm going to die of embarrassment if she doesn't show when we're performing," I said.

'Hyung! Don't worry! You're GD!'

"Why I always end up  following what you say... I don't know," I replied as I sighed.

"Hyung. Anything I say always works. So stop worrying!" Seungri exclaimed as he went back to playing with his phone. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona P.O.V

"Kwon Ji Young. You just wait."

"Yoong, let it go now. He'll come around and apologise."

"Unnie! It's been two weeks!" I exclaimed as we entered our dressing room.

"Yah Yoong, Sica!' Why are you late?" Taeyeon unnie asked.

"Mian, traffic," I replied.

"Hurry up and get changed then. We've got our dress rehearsal soon," Taeyeon unnie said.

"Aye aye captain!" Sica unnie and I said in unison as we saluted to her.

After our rehearsal had finished we were walking back to our dressing room when someone suddenly came up next to me.

"Yoong!" a male voice exclaimed as I jumped back in surprise.

". You scared me Seunghyun! What's up?" I asked.

"Yoong, I've got a favour to ask," he replied in a low voice.

"What now? Who's phone number do you want?"

"Eyyy, what do you see me as? A flirt?"

"As a matter of fact I do."

"Oh shut up for a second. It's nothing like that," Seungri said.

"Huh? What is it then?" I asked in confusion.

"You know how we're after your group?"

"Uh huh..."

"Can you just wait near the audience area when we're performing?"

Something was up. I could tell.

"Why?"

"I just need you to be there."

"Stop bullting."

"Okay fine fine. There is something going on. But please just be there. If you don't, our friendship is over Yoong," Seungri muttered.

"Oh fine, I shall be there. Only for you my precious Seunghyunnie," I said as I squeezed his cheeks.

"Aish. I told you to stop doing that!" he exclaimed as he walked off. All I did was shake my head in disbelief.

"What did he want?" Sica unnie asked me.

"I don't even know. I guess I'll find out later on?" 

"That Seungri.. he's got a world of his own..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

G Dragon P.O.V

"Hyung, I told her so stop worrying!"

"Phew. At least we know that she'll be there,' I replied.

"Okay. I told manager hyung to hand out the balloons before Girls Generation's stage so it'll be all ready by the time we're up. We're only giving you this much solo time because of this! It's my solo that came out yet you're the one that's going to take the spotlight!"

"Oh Ri, I'm so sorry. I would rather not get back together with my girlfriend," I replied in a sarcastic manner.

"Hyung! GG are on!" 

My eyes immediately went to the TV in our dressing room. Damn, she looked hot. As always.

"Hyung, go wait backstage. You never know, she might forgive you then?"

"No she won't."

"Oh even if she doesn't we're next up. We've got to be on standby. Let's go!"

"Has anyone ever told you that you're really annoying?"

"Yeah of course!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona P.O.V

"THANK YOU SONES! WE LOVE YOU!" we all exclaimed in unison as we finished our performance and made our way off the stage.

"Woohooo! You guys did great!" a very familiar voice exclaimed. I looked down to see Jiyoung oppa and Seungri. I started to smile when I suddenly remembered what happened between us.

"Ri, good luck for your stage! I'll be waiting where you told me to!" I greeted Seungri happily.

"Hi Yoong," Ji young oppa said in a quiet voice. 

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim," I replied in a very respectful voice.

If I was the sunbae I would have just completely ignored him but because he was my sunbae, I realised that I might as well treat him like one instead of treating him like someone I knew for ages.

"Ri, I'll be near the audience kay?" I said as I started to walk off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

G Dragon P.O.V

I let out a huge sigh as I saw Yoong go.

"Wow hyung, she must be really pissed to go to the 'sunbae' extent," Seungri said.

"Tell me about it," I muttered back.

"SEUNGRI SSI, PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY UP TO THE STAGE," one of the technicians told Ri.

"Neh, I'll be going up. Remember hyung, you come up when I give you the cue. Do you have everything?"

"Yes yes, don't worry. Just go up, the fans have been waiting," I replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona P.O.V

I was waiting near the audience for Seungri to come one. Why would he need me to wait here? Wait.. as if.. nahh, as if. 

"Please welcome Seungri!" the emcee said.

I cheered for him as the music for his new song came on. He was a totally different person on stage when compared to when he was offstage. He just had this charisma and aura which just surrounded him onstage. If only I could say the same for his offstage attitude... tsk tsk. I was cheering along with the fans when suddenly the music stopped. What had just happened? Was this a broadcasting accident? No, it couldn't have been judging by Seungri's face expression. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Seungri suddenly exclaimed, sending the crowd into a craze. 

"You're probably wondering as to why the music suddenly turned off, am I right?" he asked.

"YES!"

"Well, I've got a very special present for all of you guys," he shared.

What the hell was happening? I was so confused.

"Please welcome, Big Bang's one and only leader, G DRAGON!" Seungri exclaimed as Ji Young oppa came on stage.

Okay then... Ri had officially lost his mind. To call someone up during the middle of his performance? What the hell. What did he think this was? A variety show?

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm G Dragon," oppa introduced himself to the crowd as he bowed.

"I'm sorry for creating such a situation but there is something I had to do today. As you guys all know, Girls Generation's Yoona and I are in a public relationship," Oppa said.

WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON? HOLY ... AS IF. 

"Yoong, what the is going on?" I heard a voice call from behind me. I turned around to see Sica unnie and the rest of my members.

"I don't even know..." I replied back.

"There has been a very big misunderstanding between the two of us. I know that I really shouldn't be sharing our personal life with the public but I felt as if I had to apologise publicily. I did something very wrong two weeks ago. And it made my girlfriend very, very upset. She hasn't replied to my texts, calls, anything for the past two weeks. And I totally understand that. I was the one at fault and I said something which upset her... a lot,' Oppa continued on.

"So, I would first just like to call my girlfriend up onto the stage. Yoong, can you please come up?" he asked, looking directly into my eyes.

"COME UP, COME UP, COME UP," the fans started chanting. I could feel that my legs were starting to shake and my eyes were starting to tear up as I made my way up onto the stage.

"Yoong, I'm so sorry for hurting you. I remember the first time we got into a huge fight. I vowed to never make you upset or cry again. But here we are..once again. I overstepped. I shouldn't have said that to you. I really am sorry," Oppa said as he stared right into my eyes.

Okay, the tears had officially started. 

"Yoong, please don't cry," Oppa said as he hugged me. I could hear the crowd cheering and chanting.

We pulled away from each other and I stared into his eyes.

"I'm sorry Yoong. For being a foolish and stupid idiot."

"Pabo. You're such a loser. But a loser I love," I replied.

"Yoong, I love you so much!" he exclaimed as he suddenly carried me. I squealed in surpise and happiness.

"I've also got something else for you," he said as he put me back down.

"Huh?" 

"Look at the audience."

I turned around and I felt the tears start dropping again. Why I deserved a boyfriend like this.. I would never know.. not in a million years. I stared at the audience and saw a million pink balloons waving around which said 'GYOON'. 

"Yoong, I love you. So so much," Oppa said into the microphone. Obviously, that stirred up the crowd even more.

"UNNIE OPPA SARANGHAEYO!"

"Yoona, say something back to hyung," a voice suddenly called out. Seungri...that boy. I grabbed the microphone and started to speak.

"Oppa, I kind of imagined that you were going to apologise but I didn't realise you were going to go to such a great extent. I just want to say, I'm sorry that I was being such a whiny girlfriend and thank you for being the best boyfriend anyone could ever be. SONES AND VIPS! I'm really sorry about how this just suddenly happened! I promise that I'll repay you guys somehow!"

"How about they kiss as a repayment?" Seungri's voice boomed out through the speakers once again. Ji young oppa and I started to skae our heads profusely. Aish.. Lee Seunghyun, he's going to get it as soon as I get off stage.

"KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS," the crowd started chanting.

"Well, I guess if our fans want it, I guess we'll have to do it," Oppa said as he leaned in towards me. I closed my eyes as our lips touched.

This is what love felt like. And I don't think that I ever wanted to let go. 

 

-------------------------------

G DRAGON! YAY! 

How was it guys? I know, there are a lot of mistakes.. but that's because I don't edit! I'm planning to edit all this after I finish this one-shot collection.. but I have no idea when that will be!

WHO HAS SEEN MR MR? I JUST SAW INKIGAYO COMEBACK.. AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! How 9 girls can be so perfect.. I have no idea.

A huge thank you to everyone who's subscribed! Thank you!

Next up is... I have no idea at the moment! Make sure to request if you have a certain pairing that you like!

Last but not least, happy 25th (26th in Korea) birthday to our forever kid leader, Kim Taeyeon!

 

sujgugenftw out xx