G Dragon (Part 2)

Yoona One-Shots

G Dragon P.O.V

"Ji I'm sorry but we can't just make a sudden stop off in Korea! You're Australian leg starts in two days! That just physically does not give you enough time to make it back for the concert. I'm sorry Ji," my manager told me as I started begging him

"Hyung! I need to go see her!" I pleaded.

"Ji I can't do anything about it! I tried to see all the possible plane trips and none of them arrive on time! I really am sorry," he said as he gave me a sad smile and a squeeze on the shoulder before leaving my hotel room.

Today was the last day of the Canadian leg. It was ritual for us to always host an after party after every leg of the concert except today was an exception. There had been so much that had erupted within the one day. All thanks to Yoona.

"Hyung," Daesung's voice echoed as he knocked on my door.

"What?" I asked, sounding a little bitter.

"I heard what happened. I'm sorry hyung," Daesung said giving me a small smile in attempt to comfort me."

"Well I guess technically I really don't have a reason to be by her side anyway. If anything, Ri should be the one flying off to Korea."

"Yeah Ri seems pretty upset as well. I think he's trying to get in contact with Yoong right now to try find out where she is."

"What do you mean? Doesn't Ri know where she is?"

"Well he's assuming that she's still at her place but you know Yoona. She's incredibly careful with her footprints. I don't think her members even know where she is at the moment."

"Where's Ri right now?"

"In his room I'm pretty sure."

"Let's try track this woman down Dae," I said as we walked out of my room together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri P.O.V

"Why isn't this woman ing picking up the phone. Im Yoona you will be the death of me I swear," I mumbled as he paced up and down the corridor of his room.

"Ri open up!" Jiyong hyung's voice said as he started knocking on my door.

What the hell did hyung want this time? 

"Yeah hyung?" I answered as I opened the door up.

"HI RI I'M HERE AS WELL!" Daesung hyung exclaimed.

"Where's Yoona?" Jiyong hyung asked, cutting to the chase.

"What's it to you?"

"Stop getting sassy with me Lee Seunghyun."

"She's not picking up my calls."

"Is she trying to make it harder for us?"

"Well obviously she doesn't want to be found. She told me she'd ing call me. Have you tried calling her hyung?" I asked.

"Yeah, hung up on me the moment she realised it was me."

"Ouch that's got to hurt," I winced in sympathy for him.

"Yeah it did. But like you said, I deserved it."

"Okay well what are you two going to do?" Daesung hyung asked.

"Well we don't have time to go to Korea," I muttered, rubbing my temples in worry.

Rrriinng Rrriinngg

We all jumped in surprise before I jumped back to my senses and checked who was calling.

"It's Yoong," I said, answering the call.

"Yoong?"

"Hey Ri, you called?"

"No woman. Where are you?"

"Language Lee Seunghyun."

"What is she saying?" Daesung hyung whispered.

"Wait," I mouthed before putting it on speaker. I'm sorry Yoong I really am, but we're all just worried for you.

"Yeah whatever I'm sorry. It's not the first time you've heard such crappy language from me. But anyway please answer my bloody question, where art thou fair maiden?"

"Oh shut up. I'm at home."

"Oh phew. So you've decided to remain rational and stay put? That's my girl! Sensible and sweet."

"Oh my God you are bloody weird. I'm deciding what to do from here."

"Oh God. So basically you're telling me that you're ABOUT to make a stupid decision?"

"What's so wrong about that? You make idiotic decisions all the time. This time I want to be the one being a little adventurous," she replied back, fighting every single word I had to say.

"Yeah but that's the whole point! I'm the stupid one and you're the sensible one! You're the one who keeps me grounded and I'm the one who makes your life a little fun!" I exclaimed.

"Just stick to the topic!" Jiyong hyung nudged me, starting to get a little frustrated.

"So where are you off to next?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think might head down to Sydney for the meanwhile. I need to go see my sister and I think I'll take dad down as well. Just to get a bit of a clear head."

Jiyong hyung, Daesung hyung and my eyes all shot up at what she said. Sydney was our next stop!

"When do you think you'll leave?"

"Ri I kind of lied to you... I've already booked my tickets, I just have to go pick up my dad first."

"Yoong do you want to come keep me company?"

"What are you on about now?"

"Well our next stop is Sydney so you can come hang out with me!"

"Oh I totally forgot about your Australian leg. Thanks Ri but no thanks. I need time out on my own, completely by myself. Not with you or with my members or with my manager. But by myself."

"Yoonggggg, I want to see you!"

"Oh shut up, you'll live. Bye now! DON'T COME FINDING ME!" Yoong shouted before hanging up.

"YOONG!" I shouted back before receiving a slap on the head by my leader.

"OW HYUNG WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT. WHAT DO YOU MEAN "OUR NEXT STOP IS SYDNEY COME HANG OUT WITH ME!". WHAT ARE YOU A MORON?"

"AISH WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME THEN?"

"She's obviously going to try avoid you even more now! That's what Jiyong hyung is talking about!" Daesung hyung said, trying to calm the both of us down.

"Oh. oops."

"Now you realise you idiot?" Jiyong hyung said before leaving the room.

"Such a prick sometimes," I muttered as Daesung hyung just laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona P.O.V

"Hey pa, you ready to go?" I said as I folded dad's clothes into his suitcase.

"Yes my angel I am all set! Let's head off!"

"You seem excited dad," I said giving him a smile.

"Well of course! We haven't gone on a holiday together since before your debut!"

"Well now we can go on as many holidays as you want!"

"That' my girl. Yoong, but are you sure you can just leave like this? I mean I know you're company let you and stuff but are you completely sure? You do realise that if you choose to come back to the industry, it might not be the same as how you left it?"

"I know dad. But I want to start doing things for myself now and not for others. I need to learn to breathe and live as well!"

"You speak wise words for such a young woman. Then let's get going!"

I laughed as I helped him get his luggage in the car. A bright, loud, clear laugh that I hadn't heard from myself in a while.

When we got to the airport, luckily there were no reporters. 

"Dad let's get going quick. We've got to get everything done in an hour tops. Otherwise the reporters will start flocking in."

"Okay, it's like a secret mission. James Bond style. I got it."

"Dad it's not a movie!"

"I like to think it is," he said as he grabbed my hand laughing.

I shook my head in disbelief. Sometimes I thought I was the parent!

We ended up boarding the plane unrecognised thanks to the help of the aircrew. I knew that at least for now I could be certain that no one knew where I was headed to. Minus Seungri that is. That brat I swear always wanted to know what was up in my life. But I guess I loved him for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G Dragon P.O.V

The moment we touched down in Sydney the only question that was ringing through my brain was whether or not Yoona had arrived as well. I didn't know why she was consuming my thoughts; I had thought that she was a mere fling. I was so adamant on the fact that Kiko was the one for me that I had lost sight of what was right in front of me. I knew that I didn't deserve her; I knew that she deserved so much better than me but I had to at least apologise to her face to face for the hurt that I had caused her. 

I had always known that she was breathtakingly gorgeous. I had just never realised how special she was. She put up a cold front; a strong persona. But deep down she was fragile, hurt and scarred from all the words and abuse she had suffered from other people. I had first met her officially through Seungri's introduction. He had made it clear that it was a one time thing and that he had only introduced us to her because we had been dying to see what was so interesting about her that kept our youngest up at night to the wee hours of daylight. She looked nervous the moment she came through the door; and a little curious as to why she was meeting with us. She had hit it off with Daesung straight away; reminiscing about Family Outing times and also seemed to bond with Seunghyun quite well; continuously talking about acting. She did seem quite nervous around me though. It was frankly quite adorable and I loved watching out for her little stares here and there. By the end of the night all four of us seemed to realise why Seungri was so close with her and why she held a special place in his heart. It wasn't because they were both people who were made vulnerable to such an industry at such a young age, it wasn't because they were born in the same year, but rather it was because they genuinely cared for each other. It was quite sweet seeing Ri so protective of someone actually. And then I had to go and screw it all up. 

After our first meeting I forced Seungri for her number. Although I didn't do anything with it because I was too stubborn. It was not until I accidently drunk dialled her on a very vulnerable night for myself. I had seemingly finished things with Kiko; her crazy antics and irresponsible irrational doings finally driving me to the edge. 

//Flashback//

"Hello?" her voice echoed.

"Kiko you ed me over. You screwed me over. What the if wrong with you?" I muttered into the phone.

"Jiyong sunbaenim?"

"Who is this? This isn't Kiko?" I slurred on as my intoxication level kept increasing.

"Sunbaenim where are you now? I think you may have drunk a little too much?" she said, her voice full of worry.

"I'm at the club of course! In the private room! You should know that by now Kiko baby.”

Yoona P.O.V

“And where is this club again?” I asked.

“Club Diamond! You’ve already forgotten about where we spent most of our time. What was I to you? A piece of gum on your shoe that got stuck on for too long that you needed to get rid of? You’re such a Kiko.”

“I’ll be there in 10.”

Whilst I was driving to the club I couldn’t help but think about how disappointed he would be to realise that it wasn’t Kiko he had called but rather his youngest member’s best friend. How did he even have my number in the first place?

“Would you be able to tell me where the private rooms are?” I asked the bartender.

“Sorry miss! For v.i.p’s only! Would you like a drink though?”

Oh he hadn’t realised who I was. Well fair enough I did have a hat and sunglasses on. So I took them off.

“Oh I’m so sorry Yoona-ssi I didn’t recognise it was you. Fancy seeing a Girls Generation member at a club! I will have someone you right away,” he said politely telling me to take a seat while I waited.

“Hello Yoona-ssi, I will be escorting you to the private rooms. Is there a particular room you were looking for?”

“Ah annyeonghaseyo. Can you please take me to where G-Dragon-ssi is please. He’s a little intoxicated at the moment.”

“Ahh unfortunately Jiyong-ssi doesn’t allow for anyone other than his private guests and friends to enter his private room.”

“I’m sorry but I’ll repeat what I just said. Please take me to where he is,” I said with a firm and authorative tone of voice.

“Ah yes right away Yoona-ssi. I’m expecting that he asked for you?”

“By ask if you mean he called me then yes he did.”

“Ah my apologies again?” he said as he escorted me to the private rooms.

“It’s no problem. You didn’t know about it!”

“Well this is his room. He does seem a little intoxicated so if there is anything that occurs please call us straight away. There is a phone in the room that is connected straight to our bar and head office.”

“Thank you so much. And please; not a word to anyone about me being here,” I said as I slipped him a $1000 note in his front pocket.

“Yes of course. There will not be a word of this. I will keep my staff informed as well,” he said before leaving.

I entered the room only to be acknowledged by a heavily drunk senior.

“Sunbaenim!” I said, rushing to his side attempting to take the bottle of whiskey in his hand away from him.

“Kiko?”

“No it’s now Kiko! It’s Yoona for goodness sake!”

“Yoona? I didn’t call you! I called Kiko!”

“You didn’t call Kiko! Can you please stop drinking for two seconds and listen to me!”

“BRING ME KIKO FIRST.”

“THAT’S IT I’M CALLING YOUR MEMBERS.”

“NOOOOO. THAT’S THE LAST THING YOU’RE GOING TO BE DOING.”

“THEN GET RID OF THAT ING BOTTLE IN YOUR HAND!”

“And the prodigal daughter of the industry just said a bad word,” he slurred.

“Please sunbaenim. Stop doing this to yourself. No girl is worth it.”

“Keep talking dirty Yoona. It’s interesting.”

“Can you please just sit up straight at least?”

“Fine,” he said passing out before he could even hoist himself up to even attempt to sit straight.

“Oh God what have I gotten myself into.”

I had to call Ri. He would at least have some idea as to what to do.

“Ri?”

“Yoong what’s up?”

“Your leader is what what’s up.”

“Huh? Jiyong hyung?”

“Can you please come to Club Diamond? Your leader is drunk and faint in his private room.”

“How do you know about the private room?”

“Oh my goodness Ri? Really? I said that he was drunk and faint and the only words you managed to get out were how I knew about the private room?”

“Well no one else knows about it except for the members and our circle of friends.”

“Well your member drunk dialed me; thinking that I was his beloved Kiko. And now I am here, he’s passed out on the couch and I don’t know what to do. I can’t drag him out in this state; reporters will have a field day!”

“He ing drunk dialed you?”

“Yes! I don’t even know why and how he has my number!”

“I’m sorry boo that’s my fault. He forced me to tell you.”

“What the heck? Why?”

“I don’t know. I think he somewhat has an interest in you.”

“Well he’s a good for nothing playboy. Yes he might be somewhat attractive except he’s obviously hasn’t gotten over Kiko yet.”

“Yeah I know but that’s another story for another day. Okay give me ten minutes. I’ll gather up the rest of the members and we’ll be there soon. Just make sure he doesn’t drink anymore when he wakes up.”

“Okay thanks Ri. Just hurry up please. I really don’t want to have to deal with drunk people, you know I don’t like it.”

“Yeah I’m sorry Yoong. Oh God, he can be such an idiot sometimes!” he exclaimed before hanging up the phone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thank God finally!” I exclaimed as I opened the door letting the other four members come in.

“Here we go again,” Seunghyun oppa sighed, heaving Jiyong-ssi up onto the couch in a seated position.

“Ugh let me be,” he groaned as he lay back on the couch.

“Get up you little ,” Seunghyun oppa said in annoyance.

“Aish hyung, just five more minutes.”

“That’s what you always say? Are you really going to act like this in front of Yoona?”

“What do you mean Yoona? Seungri’s best friend Yoona? GG Yoona? Yoona’s not here what are you talking about?”

“You drank way too much. Get up you idiot.”

“Can’t I get the lecture back at the dorm? My head’s spinning.”

“At least apologise to Yoona first hyung! She’s stayed here for the past 2 hours trying to get you either to stop drinking or trying to wake you up!” Seungri intervened.

“Ughhh just shut up for a second I’m trying to process everything and sit up at the same time,” he said, trying to sit up.

“EH? Yoona-ssi?” he exclaimed as he finally realised that I was in the room.

“You’re a bloody idiot,” Youngbae oppa muttered before hitting Jiyong-ssi on the back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I am back! Looks like this may be a 3-shot? Maybe a 4-shot? Possibly a 5-shot? We'll see it goes!

Thank you to each and every one of you for subscribing! You make me a very very happy person! 

Social media links are once again on my profile! I love every single one of you all! Stay happy!

P.S HOW HOT DID YOONA LOOK AT THE MELON AWARDS. SHE WAS ON FIRE AND I WAS LIKE "LORD BLESS YOU FOR GIVING THIS WORLD THIS ANGEL". WAS ALSO LITERALLY USING MY EAGLE EYES TO SPOT ANY BBXYOONA INTERACTIONS BUT UNFORTUNATELY NOTHING :(