G Dragon (Part 1)

Yoona One-Shots

GIRLS GENERATION YOONA ON INDEFINITE HIATUS? A POSSIBLE EXIT FROM THE INDUSTRY FOR GOOD?

According to a well-respected and trusted source, Yoona, member of popular girl group Girls Generation has taken a break from the entertainment industry. Yoona has as of yet been able to speak up about this matter, deactivating her sole social media account Instagram minutes after this news had been released. None of her fellow members nor label has released an official statement. 

- Reporter Kim (Dispatch)

"Yoona what is going on?" Taeyeon asked her through the phone.

"I just need a break from the industry," Yoona replied shortly.

"What's wrong?"

"I've just been overworking and I just kind of need a break to step back and re-evaluate what I want to do. I've been focusing way too much on the label's wants that I haven't been able to do anything for myself over the past years."

"Yoong, you do realise that if you have any problems or anything you want to get off your chest you have us to talk to as well yeah?"

"Yeah I know. Look I'm sorry but I've got to go see the boss. There'll be an official statement released by the end of today as of most. Maybe," Yoona said before hanging up on her leader. 

There was only so much someone could take. Being in the entertainment industry, and being a Girls Generation on top of that had put so much pressure on Yoona's shoulders. She was not only expected to act upon the wishes of her label, but also those of her members and her fans. She had been so strong, so incredibly strong but even she had a breaking point. 

She was considered the rock of the group, the one who was always there for everyone and made sure everyone stayed grounded and together. But lately Yoona felt as if she too was slowly drifting from her members, and it was no one's particular fault. She was merely reaching another stage in her life, a stage where she was starting to question her position in the industry, and her position as an artist. She didn't have a voice like her leader's or Seohyun's, she didn't have the out going and bubbly personality as Tiffany's, she didn't have the dance skills that Hyoyeon possessed, and she didn't have the communication skills and Sunny, Sooyoung or Yuri had. In simple words she was going through a major slump, a major period of depression and also was facing an identity crisis. And she had no one to rely on because she was supposed to be the strong and grounded one of the group, all her label saw her as was a money maker and she had practically lost half of her friends in the entertainment industry due to groundless rumours and scandals. 

"Hello?" she spoke as she answered the phone without bothering to check the caller I.D.

"What the is this news of you leaving the industry?" a voice replied back.

"Ri, I'm really sorry but it's really not a good time for me to speak right now. I'll call you back later," she said, trying to quit the conversation as soon as possible. 

"DON'T YOU DARE IM YOONA. IF YOU HANG UP ON ME RIGHT NOW THAT'S IT I'M BOARDING ON A PLANE, THE WORLD TOUR I'M COMING TO FIND YOU," Seungri said shouting.

"RI! CALM DOWN OKAY I'M STILL ON THE PHONE JESUS MATE."

"Okay just needed to make sure. Anyway, what's going on? I went on Naver and you're name's first on the real time rankings."

"Look I really have to talk with the label first. I just need time to think Ri."

"Yoong, you can't just leave. Think about everything you've worked for."

"Yeah. For what? For the group? For the label? What have I done for myself?"

There was a short silence from the other end of the phone. 

"But still," Seungri said as he tried to rebut.

"Look Ri, thanks but I really got to go now. I'm sorry for worrying you but just forget about my news. Have a good concert, smash it out and just enjoy it," Yoona said, once again hanging up on the phone. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah this what in the world is she thinking?" Seungri said to himself as he got off the phone with Yoona.

"RI! SOUNDCHECK IN TWO MINUTES YOU READY?" Taeyang's voice shouted from outside his dressing room. 

"UM YEAH HYUNG JUST GIVE ME TWO SECONDS I'LL BE OUT SOON."

He quickly chucked his phone over onto the couch before putting his jacket on a walking out the door only to jump back in shock from the scare his leader gave him by standing right outside his door. 

"Holy hyung, you scared me!"

"What's going on between you and Yoona?" Jiyong asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"You were shouting at her on the phone."

Seungri thought hard and quick of a response, trying to divert the subject matter as quickly as possible.

"Nothing, she was just being difficult."

"Ri, if there's anything that's upsetting her tell me."

"Hyung, it's really not my place to."

"Lee Seung Hyun."

"Hyung, why don't you ask her yourself? I'm 100% sure that she would kill me if she found out I was telling you about what she was up to."

"If you don't tell me I will slaughter you," his leader said in a quiet threatening tone.

"HYUNG YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

"YES I CAN LEE SEUNG HYUN. NOW HURRY UP AND TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOONA."

"FINENUGGETSYOONAMIGHTBELEAVINGTHEINDUSTRYBUTNOTHINGHASBEENCONFIRMEDBUTSHE'SNOTELLINGMEANYTHINGEITHER," he said quickly before running off to his other members. 

"LEE SEUNG HYUN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GOING TO LEAVE THE INDUSTRY? SHE'S THE ING GODDESS OF KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT."

The leader of Big Bang and the face of Girls Generation had a complicated relationship. From the moment Seungri had introduced the two parties to each other; whilst it hadn't been an exclusive "we're dating, let's put a label on it" thing, many knew that the feelings they had for each other were mutual. However due to Jiyong's constant partying and hooking up with the ladies, especially his on and off relationship with Kiko, it had ultimately lead to the two constantly fighting (although technically there was nothing going on between them) and gradually falling apart. Both Jiyong and Yoona had tried the dating thing once, after Kiko and Jiyong had finished whatever they were for "good" but it didn't end up well, with Jiyong ultimately running back to Kiko when she beckoned and leaving Yoona by herself, to many nights of loneliness; her only friend being the seven bottles of whiskey she had managed to finish within the course of a week; one for everyday...

" what has this girl got herself into," Jiyong talked to himself as he ran his hair through his fingers in worry. 

After sound check rehearsal had finished, Jiyong dragged his youngest member into his dressing room and sat him down.

"Okay so now tell me Ri. What is going on?"

"Hyung honestly I don't know either! Yoong would hardly talk to me. She seemed more desperate to get rid of me then to actually tell me what was going on."

"Well have you called her again?"

"Well I was going to after sound check rehearsal but you dragged me here didn't you!"

"Don't you dare blame this on me."

"Fine hyung. But I really don't know. I was on Naver because I had time to spare and Yoong's name was on first for the real time search rankings."

"What is that girl thinking?"

"Well she's been going through a lot over the past year, especially over the past few months."

"Wait what? What's wrong?"

"She's stressed to put it simply. Hyung, if you're that curious why don't you just call her yourself?"

"Are you being serious right now.."

"Well technically you should apologise to her as well..."

"What did I do!"

"Well basically you lead her on for practically a whole entire year, even more than that actually and then you finally became something. But then you ended up breaking her heart and running back to Kiko because she said she needed your help."

"Kiko really needed me!"

"For what hyung? For ?"

"Ri!"

"I'm saying it how it is. Ever since you just left Yoong, she's been in an absolute ty state of mind. Whenever we meet up, I can see through the smile she's putting on, I can see that she's hardly paying attention to what I'm saying and I can see that she's in general a wreck. She's had enough people leave her because of groundless rumours and you literally got up and left her without even a proper reason! You can't just expect me to tell you everything about her life if you haven't done anything to deserve to know what she's even doing!"

"Ri! Okay I know I was an idiot. But we're brothers. You have to tell me."

"Hyung I'm sorry, but with this situation I am 100% on Yoong's side. If she's upset or angry because of you I will side with her. I will bad mouth you to make her feel happy; I will ignore you if that's what she wants. She's been hurting so much over the past couple of months and I can't think of another reason except for the fact that she lost someone, you, who she really truly cared about. Imagine how hard it would have been for her to open up to you? She's someone who's been hurt so many times in the past; she's been bullied by other people in the industry, one of her best friends and member just bolted and her own sister committed suicide because she was getting so much hate as well. Just because she may seem to be strong and resilient doesn't mean she actually is. And now I am genuinely scared that she might follow the path her sister took because she just can't take any more of this stress, pressure and burden anymore."

" okay I'm sorry Ri I am. But why do you care about her so much? She was technically my girlfriend."

"Yeah well before she was your girlfriend, she was my best friend. Whenever there was something wrong with me she would drop anything she would be doing and rush over to wherever I was just to help me feel better. She deserves the whole universe, and I was so glad that she had found you hyung because you honestly made her so happy. She's done so much for me and for everyone around her but she's never done anything for herself. Not once has she complained about how long her schedules go for, not once has she complained about how she hardly gets an ounce of sleep and not once has she talked bad about anyone. Not even her own mother who left her, not even Jessica who also left her and not even about you," Seungri said before standing up and walking back to his own dressing room.

"," Jiyong said as he reached out for his phone. He was so tempted to just call her, tell her that he missed her and that he was sorry. He felt like such an idiot. 

He knew that he really liked Yoona. Since the day Seungri formally introduced him to her, he knew that she was something special. But he himself knew that it wasn't in his character to stay loyal to the one girl. He was constantly partying, was constantly on an on and off relationship with Kiko and was continuously leading Yoona on. Possibly deep down inside he liked the idea of having South Korea's golden girl on his arm, him being able to show off to his friends that he was going out with whom he considered the most beautiful woman in the industry. But he still had unfinished ties with Kiko. His relationship with Kiko reflected his bad boy image, his bad boy persona and he loved that side of him; the wild, invulnerable side where he had so much power. It was only until after he had broke things off with Yoona after sending her a short text message and running back to Kiko's side that he had truly realised that he had made a mistake by letting go of her. 

He was so tempted to call her then and there. He needed to talk to her. He didn't want her to do anything stupid, stupid wasn't in her nature. But like Seungri had said, she wasn't in the right state of mind at the moment and she was slowly starting to lose herself and her own identity. 

"Hello?"

His breath hitched as a voice spoke from the other side of the phone.

"Yoona?"

"Sorry but who am I speaking with?"

"It's Jiyong."

Beep beep beep.

She had hung up on him. And somehow he knew that he had deserved it as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Yoona had hung up on him, she felt herself finding trouble to breathe properly. She had not talked to him in months and him suddenly calling did not seem like coincidence.

She started walking into the main building of the label to meet with the boss. It was now time for her to bow out of the industry. For how long? She didn't know. Forever? She didn't know.

"Hey boss," she said as she peeked her head through the door.

"Hey Yoona, take a seat," Lee Soo Man said as he gestured for her to sit down.

What made her feel ten times more comfortable was the fact that the CEO (Kim Young Min) was in the room. Conversing with him was equivalent to conversing with a bank. It was all about the smart and efficient ways of making profits. With her boss, she felt as if she was talking to an actual person; someone nurturing and caring.

"So what is this news that has blown up over the span of an hour?"

"I really don't know how this got out so early. I was supposed to come tell you about it today and then for the articles to be released accordingly but apparently there's a spy in the midst of my circle."

"Well we'll get to the bottom of that I promise. But first, what's going on?"

"In general?"

"Yes in general. And I do not want the generic "I feel as if I'm overworking and my body can't take it" talk because I've had that talk too many time."

"Honestly I feel as if everyday I'm one step closer to just giving up on everything. I'm tired; physically and mentally. I've had to go through so much and no one realises and that hurts me so much. I feel as if no one notices when I'm feeling down, they only want to notice me when I'm in high spirits. I love my members I do except I've drited with them so much over the past couple of months. I've started just relying on myself for everything. I go to work, I complete my schedules, I put on a smile then I come back home. I can only take so much."

"Why haven't you talked to anyone about this?"

"Because I'm the "rock" of the group, I'm the one who's always making sure everyone is feeling okay. I'm the one who's normally going around giving people advice."

"I'm going to be honest with you Yoong. You can only be the best version of yourself when you are the happiest. And you should know that; that's just common sense. But people don't realise that. They define being the best version of themselves as being successful or wealthy and yes that's true, it can lead to happiness but definitely not happiness in the long term. I'm giving you this break because I feel, just based on what you've told me so far, that you've lost sight of yourself. You've lost sight of what truly makes you happy. Take as long as you need, you've deserved it, and I'll explain everything to the press. We'll release an official statement in a few hours," he said, taking her hand and giving it a small squeeze. 

"Thanks boss; I owe you one, I really do," she replied giving him a small kiss on the cheek as a sign of gratitude before exiting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"THANK YOU CANADA! WE WILL BE BACK WE PROMISE!" Daesung said as the closing statement before the show finished.

"Where we heading for the after party?" Youngbae asked as they all headed into Jiyong's dressing room.

"I think manager hyung booked a restaurant. Head there now?" Seungri asked s.

"Yeah, I'll text manager hyung to have the car ready," Daesung said. 

Meanwhile, despite the incredible show they had just put on, Jiyong was sitting in the corner of the room looking distressed, playing with his phone. 

"Ji, what's wrong?" the eldest asked, concerned. 

"Nothing, just got a lot on my mind."

"Exactly. So that's what I'm asking; what's on your mind?"

"Nothing hyung. I just am not in the mood right now."

"Fine, but you're going to end up telling us sooner or later."

"Hyung if you want to know that bad just check the news!" Jiyong exclaimed before slamming the door shut as he exited his own dressing room.

"Well someone has his pants in a twist," Seunghyun muttered as he grabbed his phone to check what was worrying the leader so much.

" is this true?" he spoke as he read the articles.

"Why what's wrong?" Youngbae and Daesung asked. 

"Yoona's taking leave from the industry."

"EYY HYUNG! Stop joking around with us! She would never!" Daesung said, playfully shoving Top.

"Yeah hyung, Yoona's like someone I can't see leaving the industry. Are you sure you have the right person? Are you pulling our legs right now?" Youngbae added.

"She's not leaving the industry, she's merely just taking a break from it," Seungri spoke up quietly.

"WHAT LEE SEUNGHYUN YOU KNEW ABOUT IT?" all three of the remaining members asked.

"Well I am the best friend."

"So it's true?"

"I don't know the full details. I have to meet up with Yoong when I get back to Korea, she didn't tell me anything over the phone."

"Is that why Ji was so down?" Youngbae asked.

"Yeah, and apparently he gave her a call as well but she just hung up as soon as she realised it was him."

"Whoo, okay so I guess after party's called off?" 

"Huh what do you mean?"

"Well obviously we need to get both you Ri and Ji shipped off onto a plane to Korea or we need to find a way for Yoona to come to us so you can be there for her and Ji finally returns to somewhat of a normal mind state."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BREAKING: YOONA TO TAKE AN INDEFINITE LEAVE FROM THE INDUSTRY

Earlier on today, it was reported that popular girl group member Yoona of Girls Generation would be taking a leave from the industry; halting all activities, including Girls Generation promotions. Whilst there had been no official statement of comment made from SM Entertainment nor any of the Girls Generation's members, SM Entertainment has released an official post on their website regarding Yoona's activities. The same message has been posted on Girls Generation's homepage as well. 

"Hello this is an official statement regarding Yoona's activities as an actress and as a Girls Generation member.

After much discussion with the label, Yoona has come to the decision where she would like to take a break from the industry. She will continuously be supporting the rest of her members and her label mates behind the scenes. Please support her decision and we ask for your love for not only celebrity Yoona but also the person Yoona as a whole. When she is ready to turn with a completely healed heart and strong mind, we ask for your support.

Thank you."

-Reporter Kim (Dispatch)

The moment the notice was released by her lael, Yoona's phone started to blow up. Literally hundreds of messages were being sent to her and hundreds of calls as well. Yoona let out a small laugh. People only cared when it got to the extremes didn't they?

 For the past couple of hours, Yoona had struggled with writing a letter to her fans. There were too many used papers on the floor that she could no longer count and the pen she was holding was starting to get a little tattered and battered at the end due to her biting it every two seconds. 

"Okay Im Yoona. You're going to write this within the next hour then it's over. You can pick up your crap and board the next flight to wherever," Yoona said to herself.

"To my Yoonaddict's and Sone's

First I want to start off by saying that it seems to have been an incredibly long time since I have written anything by hand to you all. I want to apologise that I am the bearer of news which will probably all leave you with a heavy heart. Most of you should know that there were rumours that circulated today about my future position in the entertainment industry.

I entered this industry when I was 18 years old. I was young and ambitious, and I had my eyes set on one target; to become the best at what I loved doing and that was performing. Fast-forward 8 years and here I am; successful and wealthy. But I don't think that really defines be as happy. And that's my main reason as to why I am taking a break from the industry.

Looking back over the past years, I've realised that I've never done anything for myself. I've never once taken a break from my work, I've never once chosen the productions I have wanted to take part in and I have never once genuinely had a smile on my face whenever I was alone. I think the realisation of my so-called "happiness" was a facade to keep up with the fast paced reality of the entertainment business.

After much discussion with my label, they have kindly granted me with a hiatus status. I'm sorry for you all to have been noticed about this news not from me but from reports. It is honestly with a guilty heart that I leave for the time being. 

From here I honestly do not know what will happen. There's so many things that I want to do that I haven't been able to done. I want to travel without being worried about anyone following me, I want to finish my university degree like a normal student and I honestly just want to feel that happiness I felt when I first debuted. 

I just want to say that I'm so incredibly apologetic to all of you, I'm eternally grateful and I love you all so much.

You're one and only; Yoona."

After posting the handwritten letter onto her group's official page, Yoona booked tickets to Sydney, Australia right away. Sydney was the first ever place she had went to for a family holiday and it was the last place her sister had went to before she had taken her life. Her sister had been buried there and unfortunately ever since the funeral last year, Yoona had been unable to visit her since. 

"Let's go Yoong. Don't look back," she said to herself as she started grabbing her stuff. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello! 

It's been quite a while since I've last updated and I sincerely apologise for that. There's honestly just been so much going on right now. Anyways this is part 1 of a short two, possibly 3 shot of the G-Yoon pairing! 

Make sure to upvote, comment, subscribe and most importantly read and enjoy!

My social media links are:

Tumblr: http://psycho-perfectionist.tumblr.com/

Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenney_kim/

Just leave a comment on a picture of mine on Instagram for a follow back! 

If you want to request a storyline or leave a prompt for me to follow; comment down below or leave a message on my wall! 

AND ALSO: I AM LOOKING FOR A DESIGNER FOR POSTERS! IF YOU GUYS COULD PLEASE RECOMMEND ME ANYONE I WOULD BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL.

LOVE YOU ALL!