G Dragon (Part 3)

Yoona One-Shots

G Dragon P.O.V

“Okay so here’s how the next few days are going to go. You get the rest of today off; mind you I would really recommend just getting some sleep in the hotel because of the massive jetlag you’ll probably face tomorrow. You get tomorrow morning off until lunch. Make sure you come to the arena by at least 4pm though because we need to do at least one rehearsal before sound check. Same follows for the Sunday. You get the whole day until midday off. Then you come straight to the venue. Word of warning; no one is to get drunk tomorrow night. We do not want you suffering hangovers for the Sunday concert. If I catch anyone of you drinking tomorrow I’m reporting it straight to the boss. And don’t you dare try test my patience,” our manager said, giving us a rundown on the next couple of days as we started getting comfortable for the long plane ride we were all about to endure.

“Sir yes sir!” Seungri exclaimed before paying his attention back to his phone.

“The rest of you? Got it? Ji, I’m talking to you,” our manager said, sternly staring at me,

“Me?” I replied.

“Yes. No funny business,” he muttered before returning to his suite.

“Yeah Ji, no funny business,” Youngbae mimicked, making fun of me.

“Screw you,” I muttered to him, shoving him back into his seat.

“Ri any updates on Yoong?” Daesung asked. My ears perked in curiosity.

“Nope. Not even the media can catch her. Sneaky .”

“Well you know she’ll be in Sydney.”

“Yeah but she doesn’t want to be found. If they couldn’t even find out about her whereabouts in Korea, her hiding here is going to be a piece of cake.”

“True. But you’re the best friend Ri. If anyone can find her, it’s you,” Daesung said, slapping him on the back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona P.O.V

“WHEEEEEEEE!” I exclaimed as dad and I touched down.

“You that excited?” he asked chuckling.

“Of course Pa! Should we head to the hotel first?” I asked as we got off the plane.

“How about first you keep your voice down and put that hat on so people won’t recognise you and then we can talk?” he said passing me my hat.

“Oops,” I gave him a sheepish smile.

“Okay, we got to get out here as quickly as possible. We don’t want anyone catching on that you’re here.”

“Sir yes sir!” I replied back.

“You know Seunghyun says that to me every single time I ask him to do something?” my dad said.

“It’s our little inside joke. Wait... since when were you and Ri so close?”

“Oh you know, he’s been to our place a couple of times, he’s your best friend. He gets me nice clothes...”

“Dad!”

“What?”

“You’re using him!”

“His parents use you!”

“No they don’t!”

“You sent them on vacation!”

“That was with good reason!”

“Whatever, let’s get going. Seunghyun is now my best friend,” my dad said as he continued walking.

I could only shake my head in disbelief.

Once we got out of the airport and started making our way to the taxi stands I noticed that a crowd of teenage girls had started to form and make their way in. A little curious, as well as a little scared, I tried to get a good look at them to see whether they were here for someone or whether they were on a band tour for their school or something. As I looked carefully, I noticed a couple of their t-shirts and my mouth split in horror.

BIG BANG.

me. Honestly, the luck I had wouldn't even last me a minute in the wild.

“Okay honey, we got to hail a taxi now. Otherwise, we’re in for some real trouble,” my dad said, ushering me back towards the stand.

“Dad what do I do? Oh my God, help me pa!” I whispered, suddenly feeling a wave of anxiousness rush over me.

“Okay honey I need you to calm down for two seconds otherwise people are going to start to notice. Ooh wait there’s a cab right there. TAXI!” my dad exclaimed, hailing the taxi.

My dad shoved all of our suitcases and belongings into the back of the cab, and shoved me into the passenger seat, making sure no one could see me.

“Four Seasons Hotel please,” I said as dad got into the car.

“Yes ma’am.”

At this point in time, it was way too early that I would know that five superstars from Korea were also staying at the very same hotel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri P.O.V

“Hyung, head straight to the hotel?” I asked Jiyong hyung as we started walking towards the airport exit.

“Yeah I think we’re all feeling a little drained,” he responded, as he pulled down his beanie further down onto his head.

Sydney was absolutely crazy; we had definitely not imagined this many people to show up at the airport. The moment we had got off the plane we had already realised how different the people were; a lot more open with their affection and incredibly friendly as well.

“Okay boys, the car is out front so the plan is to get out of here as soon as possible,” our manager said as he warned the bodyguards about the countless fans standing outside the glass doors.

I was still on the lookout for Yoona even whilst we were walking. I knew that it was a long shot thinking that she would be at the airport at the exact same time as us but there was this feeling that she was in the area somewhere. Sometimes with her and I it was easier just to think of us as twins instead of best friends.

“Thank you everyone!” I shouted out to the fans before closing the van door.

“Hyung do we each get our own room? Jiyong hyung asked our manager.

“Why? Are you planning to bring another girl from the club?” Youngbae oppa sniggered.

“Shut the up Bae,” he replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona P.O.V

“Dad you excited?” I asked him as we entered our penthouse suite.

“Of course! I haven’t been on holidays with you since God knows when! What do you want to do first?”

“Well first I want to get some food,” I replied.

“The hotel buffet?” we both questioned simultaneously.

“Yes!” we replied together.

“Then let’s go!” dad said escorting me out of the hotel room.

“Table for two?” the waitress asked as we entered the buffet.

“Yes please,” I responded in my limited English.

“Right this way please,” she said escorting us to a table.

“Dad how good does this feel?” I asked him as we sat down in our seats.

“Bloody brilliant it feels. Bloody brilliant.”

“It’s been a while yeah?”

“A while? It’s been an eternity!”

“I’m sorry pa! I’ll make it up to you! We have an eternity now!”

“That’s my girl,” he said as he stood up to grab some food.

“You coming?” he asked me.

“Yeah just give me a second I just want to text my members telling them where I am.”

“Take your time then, they’ll understand you,” he said giving me a small smile before letting me have my time alone.

To my dearest sisters,

I know that I’ve left without any notice and that my leave would have come as a great shock to all of you. I just want to let you guys know that none of you are to take the blame for my reasons to take leave from the industry.

All of you have such amazing hearts and incredible spirits and souls and for a while I have been struggling to find my place not only within the industry but within the company and within our group as well. That is not to say that I will be leaving forever, I will definitely be back I can promise you that much. When? I can’t really say. I still have so many scars that need to be stitched up and I’m still so incredibly broken from my sister’s suicide and countless broken relationships over the past years.

I’m so incredibly sorry to have left without any notice but I couldn't risk anyone even attempting to stop me. Please don’t hate me, please don't turn your back one me, I promise that I’ll never let you guys down anymore. When I return, I can only hope that you accept me back. When I return; I will be stronger than ever and honestly probably rejuvenated into a new person.

I’ve lost sight of myself; I have no will nor no purpose to do anything right now; hence my leave. I think that for me to feel comfortable as a celebrity I have to be comfortable with who I am as an individual and at this point I don’t know who I am at all.

I’m sorry for always telling you guys that I was feeling fine, that I was not broken, that I was happy, that I was not tired because in all honesty I felt as if I was dying. Taeyeon unnie, Tiffany unnie, Sunny unnie, Yuri unnie, Sooyoung unnie, Hyoyeon unnie; I love you all and I’m so sorry that I couldn't have been a better younger sister to you. To my gorgeous little baby sister Seohyun, words honestly cannot explain the love and hope I have for you. I’m sorry I couldn’t be a better role model for you.

I know how hurt we all were after Jessica unnie’s departure and I vowed to myself that I would never do that. I guess that makes me a hypocrite. But I’m taking leave with the strong determination of coming back; healed and restored. Don’t forget about me and I’ll continuously be checking in to see how you’re all doing.

For now I’m going to be in Sydney with dad so if you ever have a chance to come down please do! I think I want to be with my sister for the time being.

Once again, I’m sorry and I love you.

Yours truly, Yoona.

After drafting and editing the letter of a message I sent it to our group chat. Within a matter of seconds I had noticed that all seven of them had read my message and shortly after replies followed.

Tiffany unnie:

You’re forever our centre bby! Never in the world would we ever forget about you! Make sure to take a well-deserved rest and I’ll call you the moment I’ve finished this shoot! I love you and I always will! Never forget that and stay strong. Say hi to Papa Im for me!

Hyoyeon unnie:

How can you leave without bringing me with you? I’m only kidding. Oh, finally our Yoona is starting to be a little rebellious. Don’t worry about us! Just do whatever you need to do and come back when you’re ready! We’ll have a killer of a comeback! Love you.

Yuri unnie:

TWIN WHERE DID YOU GO I MISS YOU ALREADY. Take plenty of time off and I’m coming to visit the moment we get granted leave! I love you and don’t worry you’ll always be my favourite younger sister (sorry Seo) so no one will take that title!

Seohyun:

Unnie! What am I supposed to do with six of the loudest and craziest people in the whole world? With you at least they seemed bearable! Come back soon okay? In the meantime I’ll definitely keep you updated with everything that is going on!

Sunny unnie:

WHOS' ELBOW AM I GOING TO BITE NOW? HUH IM YOONA COME BACK RIGHTTHIS INSTANT! WHAT IS THIS? I’M NOT EVEN YOUR LOVER BUT I’M ALREADY MISSING YOU. STAY STRONG AND STAY FIT AND STAY SPIRITED! LOVE YOU!

Sooyoung unnie:

Now I’m going to be the only one a solid 5cm above everyone else, sigh. I can’t even borrow your clothes anymore! Remember that we’re always by your side and that God is always with you. I’m coming to visit because I cannot stand this winter weather here. Call me tonight and we can chat okay?

Taeyeon unnie:

Take your time you deserve this break. Although it comes abruptly and without any notice; I’m glad that you’ve finally realised that you do have the right to think about yourself. Too many years have you spent listening to everyone else and not yourself. We’ll all miss you and we’ll all make sure to visit. Make sure you come back stronger than ever! And with this chance gain some weight please!

My grin probably reached my ears; I could not stop smiling as I read through all the messages my members had sent me. I was incredibly afraid of the reaction that they would show but the only words they had for me were words of affection and love.

“Found you Im Yoona,” someone whispered into my ear as they covered my eyes.

.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back again! Sorry for the late update; I just suffered through exams so I was really in no state of mind to write anything at all. But I have finished and I am looking forward to the holidays and Christmas and the New Year so much. 

Remember that I love you all and I always appreciate support and feedback and kind words and just everything!

Remember that if you want to request you can either DM or comment!

AND DID ANYONE WATCH MAMA? VERY CONTROVERSIAL I MUST SAY BUT THEN AGAIN WHEN IS IT NOT? AND YOONA IS LOOKING ON FIRE NOWADAYS. SHE'S REALLY SPORTING THE PINK LOOK ISN'T SHE?