T.O.P

Yoona One-Shots

Yoona P.O.V

“And CUT!” the director exclaimed.

“Thank you for all your hard work today!” I exclaimed as the last shot for today finished.

“Yoona-ssi, you were excellent! I knew you were a great choice for the lead!”

“Aigoo, I’m nowhere near excellent! But thank you for giving me such a great opportunity!”

“Take some rest and we’ll see you tomorrow! Tomorrow, we’re filming your kiss scene with T.O.P-ssi. I know it might be a little awkward seeing as how it’s going to be your first day filming together, but I know you can do it! Have a good night!” the director said as he patted my shoulder and went to go finish taking everything down.

“Aigoo.. What am I going to do about that kiss scene?” I muttered to myself as I made my way to my manager.

As we got in the car, I was still in deep thought.

“Yoong, what’s up?”

“Nothing oppa, don’t worry about it,” I replied back, giving him a reassuring smile. He didn’t look fooled though.

“Yoong, you’re anxious. I can tell. So, what’s up?”

I sighed, seeing as how he could tell.

“I’m filming my kiss scene with Seunghyun oppa tomorrow,” I said.

“Ahhh... have you guys still now made up?”

“Nope, we haven’t even seen each other since last month. I don’t even know if you can count us as a couple anymore,” I said.

“Look, it was obviously just a misunderstanding between the two. How about you guys talk it out tomorrow before filming?”

“Can’t, I’ve got radio before filming.”

“Ahh, that’s right. Look, you guys will be fine. Ask Yuri what she did when she had that huge fight with Dongbae? Maybe that will help? I don’t know. But, all I want you to do now is go take a shower, eat dinner and sleep. You’ve done way too much today,” Oppa said as he opened the car door for me.

“Thanks oppa, I will. What time are you picking me up tomorrow?”

“Umm, I’ll be here around 6:30?”

“Okay, can you just call me once you’ve left your house or something?”

“Will do! Get some rest alright?”

“Sure oppa! Have a good night,” I exclaimed as I turned around to make my way into the apartment block.

I was still wondering what I should do about Seunghyun oppa. It had been two weeks since we had last talked. We had had a misunderstanding after he saw me hugging Leeteuk oppa.

Flashback

“Oppa, I’m going to miss you so much. I’m really sorry I can’t be there when you officially enlist,” I said, teary eyed.

“My precious Yoong, don’t worry! Oppa will come back as a better and more handsome person! Then you can marry me!”

“Oppa! Now’s not the time to joke around!”

“I know, I know. But in all seriousness, I’m going to miss you as well. You’re my little baby girl. How am I going to survive without your laugh and your stories?”

“I promise I’ll go visit when my schedule is free. You have to promise to call me alright?”

“Anything for you Yoong,” Oppa said as he pulled me in for a hug. I could feel the tears dropping down my face as I started sobbing into oppa’s t-shirt.

“Shh... don’t cry, it’ll just make me even more upset. And you’ve got a TV show recording you have to go to now. You can’t show up with red eyes and a bloated face!” oppa joked as he wiped the tears away from my face.

“Thank you oppa... for everything,” I said.

“Yoong, I’ve got more to thank you than you have to thank me,” he said as he leaned in to kiss my forehead.

“You have to call!”

“I will, I will. Don’t worry! Now, get going! You’re going to be late. And make sure to tell Seunghyun that I’ve got my eyes on him. If he ever hurts you, you report to one of my members right away.”

“Okay oppa! Thanks for everything! Bye oppa,” I said as I walked out the door.

“Holy !” I exclaimed as I noticed the tall figure standing outside the door.

“What was that about?” T.O.P oppa asked.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” I asked, still in surprise.

“I came to take you to the broadcasting station as a surprise... but obviously you’ve got better things to do!” Oppa exclaimed.

“What are you even on about?”

“I saw you and Leeteuk sunbaenim. I didn’t know you guys were that close,” Oppa said as he fumed in jealousy.

“Oppa, he’s like an older brother to me! And he’s going away to the army in two days! It was my farewell!”

“Still. He shouldn’t be kissing a woman who already has a boyfriend!”

“Oppa! He gave me a peck on the forehead! It was nothing!”

“Do you see me giving pecks on the forehead to Bom noona!”

“That isn’t fair! Teukie oppa is going away to the bloody army for 2 years!”

“Whatever. Still doesn’t make any sense to me,” Oppa said as he started to walk off.

“Where are you going? I thought you were going to drop me off?”

“No point now is there. How about you tell your Teukie oppa to drop you off?”

“You’re being unreasonable!”

End flashback

“I’m home,” I said as I entered our dorm.

“Yoong, wash your hands and eat dinner!” Taeyeon unnie exclaimed from the kitchen.

“Okay unnie!”

“Yoong!” Yuri unnie exclaimed as I came out from the bathroom.

“Holy, you scared me unnie!”

“Let’s eat!”

“Where are the rest?” I asked as I sat down.

“Tiffany is at vocal practice with Seo and Sica. Sooyoung is at her program, Sunny is Dj-ing and Hyoyeon is down at the dance studio,” Taeyeon unnie replied as she sat down as well.

“Ohh, so it’s only us three?” I questioned.

“Uh huh. I think Fany, Seo and Sica are going to be back soon though.”

“Yoong, how was your first drama filming?” Yuri unnie asked as we started eating.

“Ohh, it was great! It’s so fun!”

“When are you filming with Seunghyun oppa?” Taeyeon unnie asked.

“Tomorrow...” I sighed.

“You guys still haven’t made up?”

“Nopee, not even answering my calls. I don’t even know if we’re in a relationship anymore to be honest!”

“Yoong, you guys will get through this. I promise you that by the end of tomorrow, you guys will start getting all lovey dovey again,” Yuri unnie exclaimed.

“Let’s hope,” I muttered as I took a sip of water.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Morning:

“I’m leaving!” I said to Sunny unnie who was busy cooking in the kitchen.

“Okay, Stay safe!”

“Alright!” I said as I walked out the door and towards the car.

The morning went smoothly. I had a TV broadcast for a couple of hours then a radio broadcast before I had to go down for drama filming.

“Yoong, you were great! Do you want to grab a coffee before we go to drama filming?” manager oppa questioned as I came out of the radio studio.

“No, I’m alright. Let’s just go now.”

When we had reached the set for the filming today, I looked around to check if Seunghyun oppa had arrived yet.

“Yoong, he’s getting his makeup done,” manager oppa said.

“Ohh, umm, I’ll go get changed first then,” I said.

After I had changed, I had no other choice but to go get my makeup done.

“Unnie, can you do my makeup please?” I asked as I stuck my head into the caravan to see a sleeping Seunghyun.

“Yeah, sure Yoona-ssi. Take a seat next to Seunghyun-ssi.”

I went and took a seat next to oppa, making sure not to make any noise in case he woke up.

“Thank you unnie!” I exclaimed as she finished the final touches.

“No problem! You might want to wake up Seunghyun-ssi though. I think you’re filming soon,” the stylist unnie replied.

“Umm.. Yeah I should.”

“Excuse me,” I said as I shook oppa’s shoulder. He started stirring.

“Oppa,” I said as I shook him a little more forcefully.

“What?” Oppa muttered as he rubbed his eyes and sat back up.

“Umm, we’ve got to go film now,” I said.

“Yoong?” Oppa questioned.

“Yeah, it’s me. Umm. I’ll be waiting outside,” I said as I made my way out.

“Yoona-ssi, are you ready?” the director asked.

“Yes! Where should I be standing?” I asked.

“Ohh, if you could stand next to the light in front of the shop please!”

“Will do!” I exclaimed as I made my way over as I started to practice my lines.

“Director, I’m here,” I heard a deep voice say.

“Oh, Seunghyun-ssi, can you be out of the view for the moment and stand where the lighting team are. We’re going to have your run in from there,” the director said.

“Sure.”

“OKAY! LET’S GET STARTED WITH A PRACTICE!” the director hollered to get everyone’s attention.

“Yoona-ssi, I need you to start walking slowly. You have to be distressed and upset because you found out that Seunghyun-ssi was with another girl and he lied to you. Seunghyun-ssi, from here, we need you to come in, run to Yoona-ssi grab her wrist, turn her around and kiss her forcefully!”

“Neh!” we both exclaimed.

We had a practice but didn’t actually kiss. I could feel oppa’s breath on my face though.

“I need to talk to you after this,” Oppa whispered as he started to pull away.

“Okay! Let’s get started with the filming!”

“Action!” the director called out.

I started walking slowly towards the opposite camera, head down and sighing. I heard the footsteps of someone running up.

“Don’t leave,” Seunghyun oppa said as he grabbed onto my wrist and turned me around. He was acting much more forcefully compared to the rehearsal. My look of shock was a real one.

“I’m sorry,” he added before placing both his hands on my face and leaning in to kiss me.

I felt the fireworks. I felt the butterflies in my stomach. It felt like our first kiss.

Flashback

“Yoong, I’m going to do something,” Oppa said.

“What?” I asked back, confused.

“This,” he said as he leaned in to kiss me.

It was as if my whole like had been in black and white and he had added the colour in. I opened my mouth as his tongue came in contact with mine. I placed my hands around his neck as I pulled him in closer. We were soon running out of breath and slowly started to pull back.

“Yoong, I love.”

“I love you too.”

End Flashback

“Okay, cut!” the director exclaimed, breaking my thoughts as I reluctantly pulled back.

“Ten minute break before we get started again!”

As all the staff went to get a coffee or a bite to eat, it was soon just oppa and I remaining as we stood still, rooted to our positions.

“Hi Yoong,” Oppa said, trying to start a conversation.

“Hi Oppa,” I replied back, looking at the ground.

“Umm, how have you been?”

“Could have been better,” I said as I looked up at him.

He sighed in return.

“Look Yoong. I’m sorry,” he said as he looked straight into my eyes.

“For?”

“For acting like such a dickhead, I let my jealousy get in the way. I know that you and Leeteuk sunbaenim have such a platonic relationship and you two are like siblings but I still let my jealousy get in the way.”

“This is why I never let you come to any SM gatherings! Because I’m closest with the guys of SM than any other girl group member and I know that you’re going to get jealous!”

“Why are you even so close to them anyway?” he said getting a little irritated. I glared back. His eyes went straight to the floor.

“Oppa, look at me.”

I looked at oppa as he looked up and gave him a smile signalling that I had forgiven him. But then I remembered.

“Why didn’t you reply to any of my texts or answer my phone calls!” I exclaimed, getting all worked up.

“Yoong, it’s called a man’s pride. Okay, the first couple of day I was honestly just angry but then I started to feel guilty but my pride stopped me from picking up the phone,” Oppa replied, giving me a sheepish smile.

I gave him a playful slap on the head.

“No more of that! Otherwise, I’m really not going to forgive you then!” I exclaimed as I leaned in to give him a hug.

“I promise. God, I missed you.”

“I think I missed you too.”

“You think?”

“I know.”

“Then let’s get this show on the road,” he smirked as he leaned in for a kiss.

“Oppa! It’s a public area!” I exclaimed trying to pull back.

“Oh who cares, we’re going to get caught out sooner or later. We’ve been hiding for too long,” he replied as he leaned in again.

“Oppa!” I slapped his shoulder.

“Just shut up for two seconds,” he said as he muffled out my protests with his lips.

I drowned myself into the kiss and let my emotions control me. We fought for dominance as my tongue fought with his. I let out a small moan as he squeezed me in closer.

“Eh-hem,” someone coughed from behind us.

Surprised, we pulled apart to see the director staring at us giving us weird smiles. We looked at each other sheepishly before turning to the director.

“Umm..”

“No need to explain. You guys were just practicing yeah?” he said as he gave us a wink.

“Yes! We were practicing! Did it look real?” Seunghyun oppa replied.

“Yes, very, very real,” the director said back giving us a sly smile.

“Ummm…” we had nothing to say.

“Don’t worry. You’re secret’s safe with me.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was that? Wow, I never expected this one-shot collection to take off so quickly! Thank you for subscribing, commenting and reading!

Next up is:… not too sure at the moment. Nichkhun? Jaejoong? Comment or PM me if you want to request!

 

sujugenftw is out xx