T.O.P

Yoona One-Shots

Yoona P.O.V

"Oppa! Can you help me with this?" I asked as I struggled to reach the box on top of the cupboard.

"Aigoo, what are you doing moving around. You're a pregnant lady for goodness sake!" he scolded me as he took me by the waist and swivelled me towards the couch.

"Yeah but I still want to make you food. You've just came home from work!" 

"And I am completely capable myself. So you my precious lady, sit down, put your feet up and watch TV or something."

"I'm completely capable as well!"

"But the difference between you and me is that you've got another soul inside of you."

"Fine, but you have to promise to get me if you need help!"

"I promise my dear, just get some rest," he said as he leaned down to give me a kiss on my forehead.

I watched him as he manouvered himself around the kitchen. We had been married almost three years now and I still couldn't get my head around the fact that I, a plain university student interning at Seoul Fashion Icons, married the C.E.O of the very company itself. 

"What are you looking at?"

"Just thinking about how lucky I am," I replied smiling back at my husband. 

"I think it's the other way around my love," he winked.

"Hmm, I am pretty fabulous," I smirked.

"I remember the first day you walked inside my office. I know this is going to sound cheesy and I will actually kill you if I hear this repeated elsewhere, but you were actually radiating. It was like you had rays coming out of you."

"Well Mr Choi, I'm glad that I possess an appearance you are appeased to," I replied cheekily.

"I also remember the day when you rejected me."

flashback:

"I'm sorry Seunghyun-ssi, you're an amazing man and an incredible person but it's too burdensome. I don't have the money you do, I don't have that social ettiquette, we're two different people meant for totally different things."

"Yoona-ssi..."

"I'm sorry! I liked you too! It's just that you're so.. YOU! And I'm just ... me?"

"You're more than just you."

"Well I apologise for the rejection. But if I hadn't of rejected you, I don't think I would have been courted by you."

"That is true. I was a damn good person. Courting a person who rejected me."

"You showered me a lot as well. Which was nice but it wasn't a really me thing."

"Yeah, which I figured a month after I showered you with how much? The new desk, new clothes, heck a new car!"

"You're too rich for your own good."

"HEY! You're using that car right now!"

"Only because I don't want you to buy me another one!"

"See I don't understand. You've had that car for like 5 years now. How are you not bored with it?"

"See this is why they say that there are 4 types of people. Boys, girls, the rich, the poor. You my love are a boy who is rich. Put those two classes together and you get a whole new world of stupidity and foolishness."

"Babe, please you love the lavish life now."

"That is negotiable."

"That's true. Anyway, how was your day today?"

"It was good, I didn't do much. Just rolled around watching TV and whatnot."

"Well good. Don't be hard on yourself. "

"I'm 8 weeks pregnant, not 8 months babe."

"STILL! I'm taking precautions!"

"Okay okay, whatever helps you sleep at night. How about you? How was work?"

"It's going good. Working on a new line that we're hoping to get out by this Spring season."

"Ooh ooh! You have to show me!"

"I was actually hoping you would run over it for me? Ever since you took your maternity leave the company hasn't really been itself. The design department is all over the place at the moment."

"Which is exactly why I said that I shouldn't take maternity leave until I was at least 6 months pregnant."

"Honey I'm just taking precautions! Which is why I've got some of the designs with me right now."

"Yay finally. I get to do something productive."

"I swear the moment I let you start working again, you're going to be out the door in a heartbeat."

"You know it."

He walked towards the couch and sat down beside me, letting me rest my head against his shoulder.

"Actually, I think I could get used to this."

"I think I'm going to get used to our family getting bigger."

"Tell me Choi Seunghyun-ssi, how many children is is that you want."

"Minimum 3?"

"No."

"No?"

"I love children I do. But minimum 3? Okay mister."

"Why? Mini Yoona's and Seunghyun's."

"Okay. I say two children. Or a MAXIMUM of three."

"But," he countered back.

"No buts," I said, hurridly placing my finger onto his lips.

"Fine."

We fell into a comfortable silence as we stared ahead and watched the drama playing on the tv. I slowly felt my eyes start to close as time seemed to go bye. I can't remember exactly what time it was but I ended up falling into a deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up in our bedroom, completely oblivious to the fact the Seunghyun must have carried me upstairs when I fell asleep. I sat up against the bedframe reaching for my phone on the bedside table. 

You have 1 message

Yoona-yah, I'm sorry I can't be there when you wake. Urgent meeting about the new line suddenly came up. If you go downstairs to the kitched there'll be a bowl of porridge ready for you. I can't guarantee the taste but seeing as how you can't be having morning sickness already I think you'll find it bearable. I also left the scaffolds and designs behind for you. So you have something to keep you busy. Remember don't exert yourself, drink lots of water and sleep if you need to. I love you my queen. 

I smiled to myself before calling him.

"Babe, what's wrong?" his worried tone spoke.

"Oppa! Nothing's wrong! I just woke up and wanted to say thank you for the sweetest message ever. I love you a lot my king," I teased.

"You got me worried!"

"Sorry sorry! Now, have a good day at work and don't get too stressed! I'll have an amazing dinner prepared for you when you come back!"

"Don't bother. The new line is a go. I'm taking you out tonight Mrs Choi. You deserve a luxury and so much more," he said before he hung up.

I could feel my cheeks flush as I got off the phone.

Now this was bliss. 

--------------------------------

"WHERE THE ARE YOU CHOI SEUNGHYUN!" I screamed into the phone.

"WHAT WHAT? WHAT'S HAPPENING? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" an alarmed voice shouted back in surprise.

"I FEEL AS IF MY WATER IS ABOUT TO BREAK. HURRY UP AND TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL. MY WATER'S GOING TO BREAK ANY MOMENT."

"OH . OKAY BABE. Calm down. Deep, steady breaths. I'm coming now. I'll be there in max 10 minutes. Stay calm and stay on the couch. Don't move anywhere."

"STAY CALM. I'M ABOUT TO HAVE A BABY HERE."

"Okay babe, I'm in the car. I'll be there in 5."

It felt as if my stomach was about to burst. At this point in time I felt nauseous and dizzy. Where was this husband of mine? Okay Yoona, stay calm. Just calm yourself down. WOAH OKAY BOY, mummy's right here. Stop trying to kick yourself out.

"BABE!" a voice exclaimed as he ran inside the house to fetch me.

"Oh my, thank goodness you're here."

"Has your water broke yet?"

"No not yet."

"Do you still feel as if it's going to break?"

I thought about it once more.

"No?"

My cheeks blushed a bright red, feeling incredibly sorry for calling him out of work for a false alarm.

"Baby," he sighed.

"Sorry honey," I said back giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"False alarm?"

"Yeah I guess."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello friends! It has been a while hasn't it? I feel as if I say this everytime I update; I AM SORRY! This was just a little one-shot/drabble of Topyoon! 

GUYS HAVE YOU HEARD BIG BANG'S NEW SONGS. THEY ARE TO DIE FOR. I could rant on all day about the gods they are but I won't. To spare you from my misery. Anyways, make sure to subscribe, read, vote and comment! 

If you want to follow me on any of my instagram accounts, here are the links to them:

Personal Account: https://instagram.com/jenney_kim/

G Dragon Account: https://instagram.com/_gdragon_oppa/