Donghae

Yoona One-Shots

Yoona P.O.V

“Excuse me,” I said as I made my way through the crowd of people waiting outside the concert arena.

“Ah, aunt!” I exclaimed as I saw Hyuk oppa’s mother.

“Aigoo Yoona! Where’s your manager? It’s not safe for you to come here by yourself!” she exclaimed as she gave me a warm hug.

“Aigoo, stop worrying! My manager is already inside!” I replied as I came in closer towards her.

“Where is that husband of mine? Did he get lost again?” she muttered to herself.

“Ayy, uncle will be here soon! How can he miss his son’s performance?” I asked giving her a tight hug.

Today was Super Junior’s D&E Japan Tour in Tokyo. Because I had been too busy with my other schedules, I hadn’t been able to come to the opening concert way back in 2013 with my other members. That was why I had decided to come today with Eunhyuk oppa’s parents.

“Auntie! There he is!” I pointed out the tall man walking towards us.

“Sorry, Japan traffic. Too busy at this time.”

Rrriingggg Rrrriinnggg

“Hello?” I said as I answered my phone.

“Babeee,” a voice replied on the other side.

“Oppa! You’ve got to be doing your final rehearsal! What are you doing calling me!” I exclaimed, scolding him over the phone.

“I wanted to hear your voice before I went on stage. Where are you at the moment?”

“I’m with Eunhyuk oppa’s parents right now. We’re waiting outside the arena.”

“Hyuk! Your parents are here!” I heard my boyfriend shout over to his best friend.

“I told you to just come in and just watch it from the side!”

“Eyy, what fun is that? I want to watch your concert from a fan’s perspective! Not a singer’s perspective oppa!

“But I want to see you,” he whined as I giggled back in return.

“I’ll be in the crowd. Spot me out!” I said.

“My eyes will be on you babe,” he replied.

“Omg, you’re so cheesy I swear! Okay, I’m about to go in now. I’ll meet you backstage after the concert?”

“Yep, I’ll see you later.”

“Aunty, let’s go in now. They’ve opened the doors,” I said as I made my way to the doors.

As we made our way to our seats, I could see that more and more people were starting to flicker their eyes towards me. I kept my mask on just in case but eventually, due to the ongoing stares, I ended up just taking it off to rid them of their curiosity.

“Yoong, that was a bad move,” Uncle whispered to me.

“KYYAAA, GIRLS GENERATION’S YOONA!”

“SHE’S SO PRETTY!”

“YOONA! YOONA! YOONA!”

I could hear the screaming and chanting as more and more people started to come towards me.

“Are you here to see your boyfriend?” one fan shouted.

A couple of months ago the news of our relationship had gotten out. It was absolute chaos. It caused uproar, seeing as how two people from the two biggest groups in Korea, let alone the same company had opened up their relationship to the public.

I bowed down and waved in all directions before taking my seat again.

“Told you it was a bad move,” uncle once again reminded me.

“Oh well, too late now!” I said as I made myself comfortable.

As the concert started, I could feel the excitement inside the stadium. Everyone was already up on their feet and screaming out Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa’s names.

“Hello everyone! How are you all doing tonight?” Hyuk oppa asked the crowd as the opening song came to a close.

He was answered with screams and squealing.

“Yeah, I’m going to pretend that I understand that. Anyways, is there anyone aware of a certain someone sitting in this very stadium at this moment?”

“YOONA!” the crowd shouted back.

“I was talking about my mum and dad!” Eunhyuk oppa snapped as he pouted jokingly.

“Well… I was talking about Yoona,” Hae oppa suddenly interrupted.

“KYAAAA!” the crowd screamed as I looked down towards my legs, my face blushing.

“And now, without further ado, here’s the next song!” Hyuk oppa said jokingly as he pushed Hae oppa away as 10 Years started to play.

As the concert continued on, the atmosphere was getting even hotter. It was amazing to see the energy my two favourite boys had as they jumped up and down, sang and dance all at once.

It was now time for Donghae oppa’s solo performance. Okay, I had to admit that he was looking pretty fine.

“I’d like to dedicate this song to a very special person here today. She’s sitting in this audience, and she’s forever mine. Im Yoona, I love you with all my heart. You are beautiful, and I don’t want you to ever forget that. You’re too precious for anyone to ever let go. I love you,” Hae oppa said as he looked towards my section.

I could feel my eyes starting to tear up. I really didn’t deserve someone as special, kind and understanding as him. But he was mine. And I was his.

He started singing his song and I could feel the emotion coming out from his voice. I couldn’t take my eyes off him… he was absolutely mesmerising. I swear… what I did in my past life to get someone like Donghae oppa… I must have been an extremely good girl.

“Yoong, can you make your way down to the stage?” Hae oppa questioned as he finished his solo stage.

I was flustered at first, blushing like crazy I might add, but I made my way down to the floor section where I was almost bombarded by fans, before moving up onto the stage.

“As you guys should all be very aware of, Girls Generation’s Yoona and I are in a public relationship. What you guys don’t know that we’ve been together officially three years from today.”

I shot my face back up and looked straight towards the guy holding the microphone on stage. What did he just say? Omg, please no. Not anything which could be classified as publicly affectionate, please no. Oh God, why do I have such a romantic boyfriend? I internally sighed.

“Can someone please pass her a microphone or something?” Oppa continued on as he stared straight at me.

“Ahh, there it is. Thank you!” Oppa shouted out to the crew member who had come to hand me a microphone. Embarrassed and unsure what to do, I made my way closer to the middle of the stage.

“Yoong, I don’t bite.”

“Yeah, but your fans might,” I replied back in a joking manner. The fans laughed along with me.

“Okay, Yoong. I’m going to do something. It might seem like the craziest thing for me to be doing but I’m going to do it anyway. Okay, so here goes nothing. I love you. You know that. My family know that. My members know. Heck, my fans know. I’ve courted you since God knows when. You’ve been my life, my love for the past three years. And I’m really hoping you know that. I know you’re taken aback. I know that all the fans here are taken aback. But this concert date just happened to fall on our anniversary date so I had to do this. I know that we’ve been through a lot. Heck, we’ve been through more than a lot. We’ve fought pretty much every single week, but we always end up running back towards each other. I know that I can be possessive and get jealous sometimes. Okay, a lot. But you know it’s because I love you. It’s been three years. And over these past three years…I’ve realised something. I’ve realised that I want to spend the next three, no the next three hundred years by your side. Oppa said, looking straight into my eyes.

The crowd was silent, waiting for my response.

“Oppa, I love you,” I replied… and with that… the crowd went crazy again.

“Saranghae Im Yoona. And so… I ask this with great courage and determination. Will you marry me?” he asked as he knelt onto the floor with a ring in his hand.

I was absolutely speechless. I could feel the tears streaming down my face as I nodded like crazy.

“Yes yes yes! Absolutely!” I exclaimed as I lay my hand out in front of him. He placed the elegant silver band on my fourth finger as he pulled himself back up.

“I was so afraid that you were going to say no,” he said to me before moving closer to my face.

“I love you,” I whispered into his face.

“I love you more,” he replied as he gave me a smile as he placed his lips onto mine.

At this moment in time, it seemed that it was only the two of us in the whole entire world. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me in closer towards him. I bit on his bottom lip, teasing him as I gave him a smile. 

“Get a room please. I need to have my solo stage as well! Stop taking all the thunder” a very familiar voice said.

We broke off and stared at Eunhyuk oppa who had come onto the stage.

“Don’t be jealous Hyuk,” Hae oppa said as he dangerously walked up to Hyuk oppa and reached for his face as well.

“EWWW GET OFF ME LEE DONGHAE. YOU’RE DISGUSTING. GO BACK TO YOONA. OMG GO AWAY!”

I swear. Why did the two most important boys in my life just have to be so childish? I shook my head and just stared at them whilst I laughed in disbelief.

“YOONG I LOVE YOU!” Hae oppa shouted through the microphone whilst still trying to peck Hyuk oppa.

“OMG LEE DONGHAE. I SWEAR I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, before you all kill me... SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I'M EXTREMELT SORRY. I DIDN'T MEAN TO!

Okay, no how was this one-shot? Yoonhae. My first ever Yoona shipping. I still absolutely adore this couple... probably even more than Yoongi (although they're adorable as well).

Who should I have next?

Make sure to subscrive, read and upvote!

sujugenftw out xx

Next update: I really am not sure at this moment sorry xx :(