Beyond that

Accidentally Yours

It’s Saturday already, Today was the perfect day to walk at the park and watch the peaceful surroundings and hear out the chirps of the birds, But unfortunately the blonde named Jessica is still sleeping like a log with slightly open and her right hand under her head. 

“JUNG JESSICA!!!  IT’S  ALREADY TEN IN THE MORNING AND YOU’RE STILL ASLEEP? GET.UP.NOW” Sunny Screamed at the top of her lungs wanting the particular blonde to get her out of the bed,

Meanwhile Jessica irritably snatch the blanket not so far away from her spot and used it to cover her eyes from the sunlight.

“Give me five more minutes” She groan  in dismay.

Suddenly Sunny screamed “Get up now or I’ll hide your cellphone?”

Hearing the threat she immediately get up and march towards the door. Jessica’s face darken seeing sunny’s eye smile “I’m awake now see?” She sarcastically banter.

Feeling contented Sunny nodded after wiggling her brows “good” She commented teasingly making jessica’s mood worsen.

Sunny walked back to the kitchen followed by Jessica from behind who is busily making face, “I’m so hungry” Jessica whine like a kid,

“Then cook” Sunny retorted.

Jessica slump at the chair with a heavy feeling “But I don’t know how” she ended with a pout.

“Aww. You look so hopeless, okay, okay I’ll cook but you have to wait there and please don’t sleep” Sunny said as if she’s threatening the girl again.

“Okay, okay”

A minute later their doorbell suddenly rang. Sunny hearing the ‘ding’ sound furrowed “Jessica did you invite someone?” She asked while adjusting the heat of the stove.

“I’m not, did you?” Jessica asked back.

Sunny shook her head, “Geez, Just go open the door and check who is it”

Jessica stood up even if she don’t want to since she’s so lazy, she passed towards the living room then to the small hall, She put a hand on the door knob and twist it carefully.

Once she open the door, her jaw instantly dropped on the floor while her eyes was like ready to fall out from its socket.

“DADDY!” the cute little girl greeted with enthusiasm. Which makes Jessica more confuse and nervous.

“Hi Jessi, Did we disturb you?” Tiffany was standing there dressed in white dress, perfectly hugging her body, the tone of her voice was obviously worried but still the sound of it was music to jessica’s ears.

 “Jessi” as the nickname slipped out on tiffany’s mouth on the second time around, that makes Jessica’s train of thoughts stop.

She wants to say something but seeing tiffany’s beauty was too much, she feel like she need some breather. “Hey are you really okay?”

There again the concern, Feeling guilt. Jessica dumbly brought her hands to the back of her head as she reply to tiffany “Y-yeah” She muttered finally.

Jessica was now confused when she tiffany turn her head away, Is she blushing? Jessica asked herself.

“S-so ye—“

Jessica’s words cuts when sunny suddenly interrupted.

“Jessica Who is ta—Oh!” The words quickly died on sunny’s mouth seeing Jessica, the raven haired girl and a kid. 

Feeling the urge to explain, Jessica started “Well, By the way I want you to meet Tiffany and this is yuki her—“

“Daddy let’s go now!” Suddenly yuki run towards Jessica and hug her legs playfully “You promised to take me out and have a family bonding right! Let’s go now” Said yuki energetically.

Jessica forced a laugh as she steal glance to tiffany then the shocked sunny.

“Yeah, Yuki told me about your promise” Tiffany said as nodded in acknowledgement but still looking away, faced was crimson red.

Sunny on the other hand still can’t process the whole thing, “D-dad—what?” She thought.

With a sheepish smile Jessica continue “Well, sunny I’ll tell you later okay?” asked Jessica.

“You definitely should” Sunny replied absentmindedly. “And by the way I suggest you to change your clothes into more you know…not just a tank top and a leopard printed boxer short”

Embarrassed. That’s what Jessica was feeling now,  She look down almost immediate, realizing what she’s wearing. Her face burn as well as her ears, she quickly hug herself and unconsciously fixing her after--like-hairdo.

“Eh—Come in—I-I’ll just—wait by the way how’d you know my place?” Jessica asked mentally scolding herself because of stuttering. Sunny just stood there trying her best not to laugh seeing Jessica acting like a fool.

---

Taeyeon was staring at the free air thinking about whatnots and something about her past, present and even her future.  

“If I swallow magnets, Will I become attractive?” she muttered in boredom.

“I don’t know unnie, are you love deprive or what? And please unnie I’m studying so please stop disturbing me” Seohyun politely commented as she browse her Economic book.

Taeyeon got silenced, she put a hand on trying hard not to blurt out any noise,

Giving seohyun a space, taeyeon buried her face on her palm, I think I am in love, I am confused.

---

“YUL! What the heck is your problem this time?” Jessica annoyingly talked to her friend who’s on the other line.

Yoona. I need yoona” Yuri said in a sing song.

“Then Tell her that you need her tell her that you love her” Jessica said in a hush tone.

“But she already had a Boyfriend!”

Jessica in order to protect her eardrum, place the phone not so near to her ear since yuri was screechy today.

“So? They’re not married yet, you still have a chance” Said Jessica

“You know what? That’s not the best idea but that’s also not the worst”

“Whatever, I’m at advising anyway. Goodbye” 

Once Jessica hung up the phone she dash towards tiffany and yuki, “Daddy I’ll just go to there okay?” Yuki said with an eyesmile just like her mother’s.

“Well, you have to tell, mom first”

Yuki look up then pout at tiffany “Mom, can I go there” said yuki pointing the park where there are so many kids playing around.

“Of course, we’re just going to wait you here okay?” Tiffany asked making yuki jump in happiness while nodding.

“Okay, mom. Yeah!” Yuki said before running towards the kinds.

Jessica and tiffany sat at bench that is made up of woods, both of them were silent and it’s kinda cute somehow. Wanting to end the deafening inaudible sound Jessica spoke.

“Beautiful” Jessica mumble looking at yuki’s direction.

“Eh?” Tiffany was confuse after hearing the word. “Beautiful?”

Without knowing Jessica’s lips turn into curve “Yuki is so beautiful” She paused then accidentally blurt out her thoughts “ as beautiful as you”

Tiffany’s face heated not because of the weather but because of what Jessica said. “We-well”

Oh .  Jessica nervously fidget “I-am-Eh? Sorry It’s just so—Oh my god why is it so hot?” her lame mission of changing topic was failing and she know it well as she fan herself awkwardly.

Taking a deep breathe tiffany proceed “Jessi, do you like me?” she said there’s a hint of curiosity in her tone.

Jessica bit her lower lip and looked at tiffany in the eyes

“I don’t know if I like you” She pause trying to gain more courage “Because I think what I was feeling towards you is beyond I like you”

 

A/N: Bear with my errors, and to 'You' Please stay strong :) I'm always here to protect you.

JeTi vid? :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz6fb-f60ho