Whipped and Sweet

Accidentally Yours

Hi, Just want to welcome the new readers, subscribers and the upvoters and silent readers, I love you guys!
Hahaha. Anyways, It's been a while since I last update, right? I'm sorry though.

I'm so damn tired right now and I'm having a fever so bear with the grammar and stuffs, 'kay? :D


Jessica let a moan when she felt something on her ear, she just shrugged it and continue to sleep, but then her eyes suddenly went wild and her mind wake when she felt someone’s teeth on her ear. “What the he—“ She was about to curse the one that interrupted her sacred sleep when she saw tiffany standing at the door frame and giving her a pointing stare.

“Jess, Watch your mouth” Tiffany said.

As if she’s a lost puppy, Jessica nodded. Then she slowly tilts her head to face the girl who bite her ears a while ago. Yuki had her fingers interlocks and her lips curved into a smile and her eyes slowly smiling along, her eyes smile is the same as her mother’s.

“Good Morning daddy” Yuki cheekily greeted.

With a smile, “Good Morning sweet heart” Jessica said as she slowly lean forward and wrap her arms around the little girl’s body. “You’re so huggable” Jessica giggled.

“Daddy, I can’t breathe!” Yuki cutely whined though she’s still laughing, Jessica ignored Yuki’s whine and continue to hug the little hwang.

Tiffany watched her lover and her princess in contentment and a smile on her lips.

“Mommy, Help!”

Tiffany’s train of thought cut off when she heard yuki’s booming voice.  She chuckled before marching at the bed, “Here I come” She said then jump over the bed wrapping her hands around Jessica and helping yuki to escape from her lover’s hands.

Yuki’s beamed once Jessica’s hand isn’t around her body anymore. “Thanks mo—“ The words died in when she saw tiffany on top of her daddy. “I want to join the game!” She innocently said before jumping over tiffany’s back.

“Ouck!” Jessica said with a heavy breathe, “As much as I want you tiff, on top of me, I think my body isn’t ready!”  Jessica jokingly said.

“YA! Are you calling me fat?” Tiffany stiffed her laugh as she tries her best to sound angry at Jessica.

“No, I didn’t !”

Tiffany rolled her eyes before putting more weight on top of Jessica “Yes, you did!”

Yuki laugh hearing her daddy’s growls. “I love this hugging game!” She said before hugging her mom from behind.

---

Jessica motioned the bunny and shopping addict to be quiet as she fish her ringing phone inside her bag, “Good Morning baby” she sweetly greeted causing sunny to fake a puke while Jiyeon cringe in disgust.

“Morning Jessi, I’m planning to cook for us tonight so, hmm, I want to know what time do you plan on going home tonight?”

Jessica bit her lower lip before answering “I’ll be late tonight tiff, I’m sorry” she weakly said.

“...”

Jessica nervously gulped.  “Tiff?”

“I…It’s okay jess, so why’s that, that you’ll be home late?”

“I’m going to meet my friend in high school, I’m really sorry tiff”

“N-no, it’s okay jessi!” Tiffany replied almost immediate “It’s just…”

Jessica smiled sensing something “Hey, I love you alright. Just always remember that and I won’t cheat to you, okay?”

“Okay, take care okay?”

“I will”

“I love you”

“I love you too”

Jessica said before ending the line.

“They’re so cheesy, right?” Sunny playfully pushed Jiyeon.

“I know and it !” Jiyeon shrugged. “You guys are so sweet that makes me want to puke unicorn and rainbows” She said with full of sarcasm.

“You guys are just jealous!” Jessica counter attacked.

Sunny smugly raised a brow “I’m sure I’m not jealous” then she turned to face Jiyeon and wiggle her brows “But I think someone is”

“Who?”  Jessica oblivious asked.

Jiyeon snorted as she talked to sunny “Do you know that I’m in love to someone and that someone is so oblivious to not notice me”

Sunny let a laugh.

“Really? Well, that person is stupid for not noticing you” Jessica said while signing papers on her table.

Sunny burst out in disbelief,

“Did you just call yourself stupid?!” Jiyeon impishly asked.

“YAH!”

With that, Jiyeon grunted “Anyways, Can you tell to your friend what’s her name again? There’s something ham on her name”

“You mean, Ham Eunjung?”

“Yeah, that girl, I mean can you tell her to stop sending me flowers chocolate and some cheesy things cause I’m not interested in her!”

“Ya, She’s a nice girl do you know that!”

“She’s creepy!”

“You’re just exaggerating” Sunny commented.

“I’m not!” Jiyeon said as she crossed her arms.

“Ya! But don’t deny it, you like what she’s doing to you right, I mean treating you like a princess?” Sunny teased.

“Shut up”

Jessica chortles “Guess who’s blushing?”

“Both of you are stupid!”

----

“I MISSED YOU, JESSICA-YAH!” Jessica let an ampft sound once her classmate in high school launched herself from Jessica.

“Miss you too Bomi-ah!” The Jung said as she wrapped her arms around Bomi’s waist. After a minute of telling how much they missed each other, both of them finally pulled back. “Hey, it’s been a long time since we last saw each other”

“I know right! But wait, look at you now, you became more beautiful!” Bomi said, interlacing her finger’s to Jessica in a friendly manner.

“You became more beautiful too Bomi-ah and not to mention hotter” Jessica impishly stare at Bomi with a smirk.

“I know that already!” Bomi jokingly slapped Jessica’s shoulder “By the way, I’m so excited to be a shareholder on your company”

“Thank you for trusting our company Bomi-ah!” The older jung sincerely said. “How about we grab something to eat now?”

Bomi was about to open for her to reply to Jessica but got stopped when she heard a familiar voice.

“Bomi?”

With that, Bomi looked at her right. “What’s the meaning of this?” The girl said with watery eyes “Why are you holding her hands?” she said but this time her lips start to tremble.

Bomi’s eyes went wide realizing what’s happening, she immediately remove her finger’s around  Jung’s, “Ya! It’s not what you think!” She quickly denied.

“Then explain it to me!”

Bomi dash in front of the girl leaving Jessica dumbfounded what the heck?!

“Chorong-ah, she’s just a friend okay” Said Bomi while holding the girl’s hands, assuring her that she’s not cheating or something.

“Is it true Miss?” Chorong tilt her head to ask jessica,

Jessica raised a brow after hearing her name “hmm..Y-yeah?!”

Chorong doubtfully eyed her lover “Really?”

“Yeah, Rong! I’ll never cheat I swear, I love you so much baby. Please believe me!” Bomi said

“Really? If you really love me then, kneel down!”

Without second thoughts, Bomi knelt down causing jessica’s eyes to shut wide open.

“Oh my, she’s so whipped” Jessica whispered with a smirk on her lips.

 

---

Jessica slowly closed the door and locked it to make sure no one will barge into tiffany’s house. She glanced at her watch and sigh seeing the time: 12.10 am, Tiffany and Yuki must be sleeping right now, Jessica thought before walking down the living room, Once she stepped inside the room, her eyes twitch hearing the sound that she’s sure is coming from the television, as she continue to march, her eyes and heart soften seeing the girl of her dream sleeping safe and sound at the couch.

She’s so beautiful

“Hey, baby” Jessica softly murmured as she try to wake her girl up.

Stirring cutely, Tiffany slowly opens her eyes before pushing herself up to sit down with her hands gently rubbing her eyes.  “I miss you” she confessed, and that’s enough to make jessica’s heart race once again.

“I miss you too” Jessica said then wrapped her arms around tiffany’s waist “You didn’t have to wait for me, pabo!” she then playfully knock tiffany’s head.

“But I want to!” The older hwang stubbornly pouted but still circle her hands around Jessica’s neck.

They stayed still savoring their precious hugging memento when Jessica suddenly broke the ice “Can I ask you something?”

“Yeah” Tiffany murmured with her eyes closed as she rest her chin at the crook of Jessica’s neck.

“And be completely honest?”

“Okay, what is it? You’re making me nervous!” Tiffany pouted and readied her puppy eyes.

“It’s just…Well, why’re you the cutest person I’ve laid my eyes on?”  Jessica ended her sentence with a smirk. “OUCH, why’d you pinch me?!” The Jung impishly growled.

“Why’s my girlfriend is so cheesy?!” Tiffany teased.

“Ya, Don’t deny it, you like it!” Jessica countered attacked.

“I do”

Jessica grin went wide seeing the visible blush on her lover’s cheeks. “I’m so lucky to have a beautiful and y girlfriend” She said as she hugs tiffany tighter.

“Yeah you are!” Tiffany impishly replied “By the way, Daddy’s going here tomorrow and I’m planning to formally introduce you to dad”
 

The smile on Jessica’s lips turns into a crooked smile after hearing tiffany’s words “Oh” she nervously mumbled.