Almost then Bam

Accidentally Yours

Enjoy :/


Tiffany smile in her sleep , she’s dreaming about her and Jessica, the both of them roaming around the park with their hands intertwine together and talking about something, suddenly, Jessica lean closer and slowly wraps her hands around tiffany before placing a tender kiss on her forehead,

Meanwhile A little girl let a fits of giggle seeing her mother smiling while asleep, she even squeal finding the scene in front of her cute.  “Love it” She said before jumping off the bed and wears her totoro sleepers to proceed to the living room.

Back to tiffany’s dream, She closed her eyes to savor—jessica’s warm hug—the moment, Jessica moved her head closer to tiffany’s ears then starts to whisper sweet nothings.

Tiffany stirs, probably awaken by the chirps of birds, Damned birds, you guys just ruined my sweet dream. She mentally cursed the innocent flying animal, wanting to continue the dream—even though she didn’t know the reason why—she hug her pillow tightly and buried her face on it.

“Hmmm” She moans as she squeezes the pillow.

“Tiff”

Tiffany ignored the voice and proceeds to cuddle her pillow,

“Tiff”

Tiffany pout with her eyes still close “What?” She asked, her voice was small and her tone—she’s obviously still sleepy.

“Hey” someone cleared . “I think—er—you’re—you’re hugging a wrong pillow” Someone said—whispered.

Tiffany frown, Hugging the wrong pillow?, she then shrugged her thoughts, and buries her face more. “But I want this pillow more” She mumbles.

“But—“

“But what?” Tiffany asked groggily.

“But—Okay you can hug the pillow

Tiffany lazily open her eyes, still half asleep and half awake, she let a cheeky smile seeing jessica’s face closer to hers, “Cute” she whispered, before embracing her pillow—I mean, before wrapping her hands around jessica’s waist and burying her face on the crook of jessica’s neck.

Wait. WAIT.WAIT…. Suddenly it clicks in. I’M HUGGING JESSICA NOT THE PILLOW—OH MY GOD.

Tiffany after realizing what happened, immediately open her eyes and pull herself away from Jessica causing her to stumbles on her feet and fall off the bed,

“Ouch!” She groan in pain after meeting the cold ground.

Witnessing what happened, Jessica quickly run towards tiffany “Hey are you okay?” She asked in concern.

Tiffany can’t afford to look on jessica’s face response “I—I think so” She said feeling her cheeks burns.

“Hey look at me” Jessica then, Cupped tiffany’s chin, making the latter finally looked at her “Are you okay?”

Feeling the intense gaze, tiffany can’t help but to blush more “I—I’m f-fine” Steph, stop stuttering! Tiffany mentally scolded herself.

The Chestnut-haired girl playfully smirked “Hey, Are you blushing?” She teasingly asked, causing tiffany to look away, “O-Of course not! What makes y-you t-think that I’m B-blushing?” She defensively asked.

Still smirking Jessica retorted “ If you say so” She then friskily hum “But by the way, You enjoy hugging your pillow, huh?” She asked, more like teased.

OH MY GOD. THIS IS EMBARRASSING!!!!

Tiffany was already red because of jessica’s teasing, Instead of answering the answer, she stood up and rush towards her bed.

Jessica smugly smirk, She slowly turn around, she was facing tiffany’s back “You even said I’m cute—Aww” Jessica said “HAHAHA—OUCH!”

A Pillow landed straight to her face.

It’s tiffany’s turn to smirk this time, she saw Jessica on her knees and caressing her nose while grunting in pain, “That’s what you get for teasing me!” She said as she stuck her tongue out before turning around. Her ears and Cheeks were probably red by now “But I can’t even deny the fact that you’re cute” she then secretly squealed.

 

---

“I checked you this morning on your room but I found it empty, Where the heck did you slept last night?” Sunny curiously asked her boss/Best friend. “Geez, you’re smiling again!”

Jessica rolled her eyes “I slept at Tiffany’s last night” she nonchalantly replied.

Sunny gasped “The Heck Jung Jessica SooYeon! What did the two of you done?!” She suspiciously asked.

Jessica was about to response but the bunny cuts her “—But I bet Yuki will be happy knowing that she’ll going to be unnie soon” Sunny haughtily smirked.

“What the hell are you talking about?!” Jessica asked her best friend in disbelief,

“Well you see, You guys did that thing, right?, The thing that couples do!” Sunny clapped her hands “So, cut the suspense already, Tiffany is pregnant right? Right?” The bunny enthusiastically asked.

“Yah!” Jessica’s eyes widen before throws the crumpled paper at sunny, “What the heck are you talking about Tiffany isn’t pregnant! And we didn’t do the thing that you’re talking about!”

Sunny snootily smile “Someone sounds so disappointed”

And with that comment Sunny have to dodge those flying objects throughout the day.

---

Jessica was busy looking at the papers that her employees submitted when her phone vibrates. She lazily picked her phone up.

“Hello?”

“I—Is T-this Je-jessica?”

Jessica chuckled, hearing the person behind the call stammered “Yes. I’m Jessica, Who is this and what can I do for you?” She politely asked while she adjusting her collar.

“Well—It’s me T-aeyeon”

The latter smiled “Nice to hear your voice again Taeyeon”

“*tugs* “

Jessica’s brow furrowed “Hey, I heard a loud tug sound, as if something fall, are you okay?”

“Hehehe, I-I’m fine!” Taeyeon replied almost immediate.

“Are you sure”

“YEAH!”

“Oh, Okay, So what can I do for you”

“It’s just, can you come over here…”

“Why? What happened?”

“It’s just Tiffany has been crying since this afternoon”

Jessica was now completely worried about tiffany “She’s crying? But this morning she’s smiling as if—well—do you know why she’s crying?”

“I think Khun already broke up with her, I saw Khun and Tiffany talking a while ago, It’s not that I’m eavesdropping, I just accidentally heard that Khun wants to end their relationship because tiffany had been neglecting him and Tiffany also forgot that yesterday was their anniversary”

Jessica suddenly felt guilty feeling happy because of the break up news. “Is she okay?” She smacked her head knowing that her question was nonsense.

“She’s far from fine” Taeyeon bluntly said. “I tried to talk to her but she kept on shaking her head and saying that she’s okay but I know she’s not, I really wanted to keep an eye on her but I have an appointment to attend and it’s urgent,  and I thought that since you and Tiffany were close, Can I ask a favor?”

“Sure”

“Can you come here—only if you’re not busy”

“Don’t worry I’m not busy and thank you for calling me, I’ll be there in a minute”

After ending the call, Jessica quickly snatch her keys over her table and dialed someone.

“Hello?”

“Sunny, this is jessica. I want you to cancel all of my appointment today”

“But Jessica you’re dad want to—“

“Tiffany needs me”

“You should’ve told me immediately” Sunny laughed “Here I go again, Going to lie to uncle, geez. Goodbye then”

Jessica end the call once she was inside her car, She was thankful for having a great friend like sunny,

She then start her engine after putting her seatbelt on,

---

“Aunt tae, Are you okay?” Yuki asked her auntie, while hugging her mommy’s knee.

“Of course I’m fine, Why wouldn’t I?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well, I saw you fall out of the chair” Yuki innocently said.

Letting a stiff laugh Taeyeon snapped “You should forget about it”

---

“Tiffany!” That’s what jessica called out once she stepped inside tiffany and taeyeon’s shared office room.

Tiffany slowly lift her head up and was shock seeing jessica “What are you doing here?” her tone was husky.

Letting a relief sigh, Jessica made her way towards tiffany “Hey, stop crying” She said. Her hurt suddenly hurt seeing tiffany’s red nose and swollen eyes.

 

She slowly bend her knees “Hey, you’re ugly when you’re crying” She joked, wanting to ease tiffany’s pain.

Tiffany force a smile “What are you talking about?” She weakly scoffed “I’m not crying” She tried her best not to cry in front of Jessica but she know she’s failing when a lonely tear escape on her eyes.

Jessica chortled “Yup, you aren’t” she sarcastically said, “You’re tears are too precious to be wasted” she said as she brought her hands up to tiffany’s face to wipe away the tears,

“There you’re beautiful again” Jessica smiled.

Tiffany finally smile, the smile that captured jessica’s heart. “You’re just saying that to cheers me up!” She playfully pushed jessica.

“Its working, right?” The latter wiggled her brows.

“Unfortunately, yes” Tiffany’s voice was trembling, Jessica was sure she’s going to cry again.

“Hey, I said I’m okay—“ Tiffany haven’t even finished her sentence when Jessica abruptly pulled her up and hug her, tightly. “Hey, W-what a-are y-you doing?” She can’t help but to stutter as her heart goes thump, thump again.

They stay still. Tiffany was beyond confused because when Jessica hugged her the pain on her heart suddenly dispersed. She feels better now. Is jessica’s hug is some kind of a magic? Tiffany asked herself letting her heart race.

“J-jessi—“Tiffany’s body stiffen when she felt a soft lips landed on her temple, just like what happened in dreams. Yeah, just like in tiffany’s dreams she closed her eyes to enjoy the moment.

“Stop crying, It makes my heart hurts when you do” Jessica softly whispered as she stare intensely to tiffany’s eyes.

Tiffany didn’t looked away this time instead she locked her gaze to jessica’s. She feels like as if her heart was about to jump out of her chest. Their face was inch away one swift move—Tiffany bet her life they’ll going to kiss.

Involuntarily, Tiffany closed her eyes, anticipating for Jessica’s lips on hers.

Suddenly the door burst open.

“MOMMY WE’RE BA—DADDY!”

“TIFFANY WE—“ Taeyeon’s jaw dropped seeing tiffany and Jessica in such a position. WHAT THE ?!