Love like this

Accidentally Yours

Wait. WOW. 80 upvotes. just wow! Thank you guys, I hope I didn't disappoint you with this update! 

Finally! it's our sembreak, More time to sleep and write! 

Gutom na ko!(HAHAHAHA) 


“Relax baby don’t be jealous, I’m yours” Jessica said with a smirk plastered on her lips. Tiffany’s eyes widen when Jessica lean dangerously closed to her, “You’re so tense” Jessica whispered on the latter who’s holding her breath.

 

Letting a grin, Jessica let her nose touches Tiffany’s “Breathe” She softly said, Tiffany badly wanted to die right now, feeling Jessica’s breath on her lips feels like heaven,

 

Cute. Jessica thought, tiffany has open while her eyes seem so shock, “Breathe tiffany” She said as she leans more trapping tiffany between the couch and her. One more move forward tiffany’s sure that they’ll definitely kiss.

 

Jesus Christ this is so good to be true, Tiffany slowly exhale and inhale, she’s trying her best to calm her racing heart.

 

Lost in each other eyes, Jessica finally decided to take a chance on tiffany so she gently move forward and close the gap between them. Her lips on tiffany’s. their kiss was innocent it was just a peck but the feeling that Jessica felt is too good to describe.

 

Slowly, Jessica leans back and stares at tiffany’s eyes’ orbs “I always wonder want does your lips taste like” she said whilst smiling, she let a chuckle seeing a daze tiffany “Hey, would you mind if I kiss you again?” She carefully asked and prayed that the latter would say yes. After a minute of waiting, Jung finally received an answer, Tiffany nodded. With that Jessica—in pleasure once again captured tiffany’s lips.

 

This time, Tiffany is finally out of her trance, the situation finally sink in her mind, she lovingly wrapped her hands around Jessica’s neck and let Jessica’s hands roam around her waist. Their eyes closed obviously both of them savoring this moment. There’s no words spoken but the way they kissed each other explains it all.

 

---

 

“Hey, That’s drink is mine!” Jiyeon harshly knocked Sooyoung’s head, she’s trying to get her drink back but sooyoung seem so determine to have the drink that she practically bought.

 

“Ya! STOP HITTING ME!” Sooyoung scolded but the girl ignored the rant and continue to beat the hell out of the giant.

 

“NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE MY DRINK BACK!” Jiyeon stubbornly punch Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

“Damn, you punch so hard! Are you a boxer?!” Sooyoung said, she was about to utter more word to Jiyeon but after seeing the monster inside jiyeon’s eyes, she knew that she should run away from the girl now before it’s too late. She’s turning into demon, I should protect myself! Sooyoung thought,

 

“I’m not a BOXER!” Jiyeon growl,

 

“Gotta save myself!” Sooyoung said before running way with the drink in her embrace.

 

“Come back here you shikshin!” Jiyeon shouted.

 

Sooyoung didn’t bother to look back for she know that Jiyeon is behind her already. She dash inside Jessica’s house and immediately closed the door, and run towards the living room…

 

“JESSICA HELP M—What are you doing there on the floor?” Sooyoung frowned, seeing Jessica’s body flat on floor, in paint. She shifted her gaze to the groaning Jessica to panting tiffany “Hey, what’s with her?” she asked completely confused.

 

Nervously, Tiffany used her left hand to fan herself “I think I left something in Jessica’s room” she said before running up stairs without waiting for Sooyoung’s response.

 

“O…kay, what happened?” Sooyoung asked out loud.

 

“My back hurts!”

 

Sooyoung walked closer to Jessica and watch her whimper in paint “Hey, what are you doing in the floor? Did you fall?” She once asked.

 

“I didn’t fall! The floor just need a hug!” Jessica sarcastically banter.

 

Sooyoung playfully rolled her eyes before pulling a lollipop inside her pocket, “You’re so funny” She ironically replied. “Get up now and stop acting as if you’re a baby!”

 

Jessica glared at her best friend “Sooyoung stop that lollipop it’s not a !” She furiously stated,

 

“Not until you stop making out with the floor!” Sooyoung teasingly muttered.

 

“YA! JUST HELP ME GET UP ALREADY!” Jessica said between her growls.

 

Sooyoung was about to kneel down and help jessica up when a sudden figure appeared at her back,

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!”  Sooyoung shouted in pain once she felt a hard object made contact in her head.

 

Jessica can’t help but to laugh seeing sooyoung beside her on the floor shouting and cursing while holding her head trying to ease the pain.

 

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY JESSICA?!” Jiyeon angrily asked the poor sooyoung.

 

“I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING, STOP BEING PARANOID, YOU BRAT!” Sooyoung yelled back, “Oh my god! There’s a blood!” Sooyoung faced Jessica in horror. “Jessica, YOU SHOULD KILL THIS GIRL!”

 

---

 

Meanwhile inside Jessica’s room, a girl named tiffany had her face buried on Jessica’s pillow,

 

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” Tiffany screeched thanks to the pillow it muffled her scream. She wildly kicked and punch the air as she giggle, the scene a while ago flash on her mind caused her cheeks to turn into a burning red.

 

She grabbed the nearest pillow and hug it tightly “Her lips is so soft!” She said before closing her eyes and let a fits of giggles. Unconsciously she touched her lips and a smile slowly appears. “Ah!” She didn’t know why she’s acting like it was her first time to fall in love, maybe because it’s been a while since she feel this happy, I never felt this happy when I’m with khun, She thought,

 

After a minute of spazzing she tilt her head seeing the peaceful face of a sleeping princess—yuki. She carefully move closer to yuki and touched her puffy cheek “Honey, I Love her” She said with a smile.

 

---

 

Tiffany looked at her wrist watch and she chuckle after reading the time, it’s already 8.45 in the evening, We should go home now Tiffany thought, she then jump off the bed and ready to wake yuki up when she heard the twist of the door knob.

 

“Tiff”

 

Hearing that voice made tiffany froze from her spot, she can feel her heart beat race again, “Hmm?” Tiffany hummed motioning jessica to continue. She’s avoiding jessica’s eyes cause she’s afraid that jessica might caught her blushing.

 

Jessica awkwardly cleared as she entered her room and closed her door, “Tiff—“

“Jessica, We should go now it’s getting dark an—“

 

“Tiff, A-are you mad at me?”

 

Tiffany’s brows furrowed hearing jessica’s words and tone, she feel so sorry but why? She thought with her back still facing jessica.

 

“Why would I be mad?” She asked this time she decide to turn around to see jessica’s eyes but failed when she saw Jessica looking down her feet and cutely fidgeting.

 

“B-because I kissed you” Jessica paused “I know what I did is wrong, I’m very sorry, I know you didn’t like me—“

 

“No!” Tiffany was shocked realizing how fast she responded, It is now or never, “I-I like--love you” She confessed with a blush visible on her cheeks.