Mommy Jung

Accidentally Yours

“Jessica you lazy bum! Get out of your room, your mom is down stairs, she’s waiting for you” Sunny shouted merciless behind the closed door. Meanwhile on Jessica kept on covering her ears using her comfy pillow.

“Stop being an Jessica jung sooyeon! Get out now”

Jessica immediately straighten up hearing the familiar tone, I am one-hundred percent sure that, that voice isn’t sunny’s. Jessica firmly thought.

“Sooyeon-ah” that did it. Jessica dash towards her bathroom and quickly splash some water in her face then brush her teeth in rush before opening the door.

“M-Morning” Jessica greets with a weird smile plaster on her lips. The older Jung had here arms crossed and fiercely eyeing her daughter. A minute of silence passed and Mrs. Jung decide to cut it.

“Good morning my daughter” Mrs. Jung greets back. I love the irony. Jessica thought with an urge to roll her eyes but decide not to knowing that look coming from her ‘lovable and non-so violent’ mother.

“What are you doing here mom?” the blond ask as she scratch the back of her head in curiosity.

“I’m here to visit you and check if you’re still alive, by the way I want to know what’s your reason why’d you ditch our family dinner last night, again?” Mrs. Jung emphasize the last word icily making Jessica somewhat cringe.

“I—I went to Yuri’s house” Jessica excused.

Mrs. Jung raise a brow, doubting her own daughter’s words. “Sunny-ah” She suddenly called out. 

Sunny appeared all of the sudden, she made her way besides Mrs. Jung “What is it auntie?” the cute sunny bunny asked.

Mrs. Jung Without breaking her gaze to Jessica, speak out “Can you call yuri for me?”

“And why is that auntie?” ask the confused sunny.

Jessica swallowed hard knowing what’s going to happen next. “Mom don’t tell me y—“

“I just want to ask her something” Mrs. Jung said as she adjust the loud speaker wanting Jessica to hear their conversation.

Sunny being such a good girl, fished out her phone and dialed yuri’s number. Second later yuri picks up the phone

“Hello?”

Sunny handed the phone to Mrs. Jung. “Hello, Is this Yuri?”

“Yes, Who’s speaking?”

“MaoMao’s mom”

“Oh, Auntie! What’s the matter?” yuri ask on the other line.

“Nothing I just want to ask something, Is my daughter went there last night?” Mrs. Jung ask.

Jessica seems so hopeless in sunny’s sight. She was looking down with her fingers crossed, Please. Please. Tell her yes. Jessica silently prays.

“Yes, Auntie she’s here last night”

Jessica let a relief sigh. I must thank yuri later, I should buy something for her, Oh my god she’s such a good friend.

“Oh really?”

“Yes, Auntie,”

“Is that so? That’s all I want to hear, tell your mother I said hi”

“I will, and also tell MaoMao she owe me”

“Owe you?”

Jessica’s eyes widen. What the heck yuri!. Jessica thought mentally punching her face.

“Oh, she owe me because I was the one who paid our food last night”

“Oh, Don’t worry I will. Bye”

Mrs. Jung handed the phone back to sunny before eyeing her daughter intently m

“I let you slips this time” Mrs. Jung said before leaving jessica’s house and her daughter smiling in triumphant.

---

“You’re such a trouble maker Jung”  Sunny teased, as she watch Jessica collapsed at the couch groggily.

“this is unbelievable” Jessica mumbles in frustration.

“Seriously where’d you go last night?” Sunny ask as she sit beside her best friend and snatch the remote to her.

“Yah, Don’t change the channel I’m still watching adven—“

“Seriously jung how old are you? Why’d you keep on watching adventure time? “ Sunny ask as she raise her voice playfully.

“I adore Marceline okay! So give the remote back or I wil—“

“Aww. My cutie patotie” Sunny tease as she pout then use her aegyo to the ice princess.

“You know I hate your aegyo, but still you ke—“

“I know you love my aegyo, and back to our topic, where’d you go last night?”

“It’s a long story you know” Jessica replied

With a stubborn look, sunny give Jessica a knowing look. “I don’t care how long it is, I will listen and you will spill it no matter what”

Jessica know that she had no choice “Go get a cookies first, I might get hungry”

---

“Mommy!” A little voice cutely whines to her mother who is busily arranging some papers on her office desk.

“Mommy I’m hungry let’s go home” Yuki whines more as she tugs her mother’s sleeve. “Mommy, How about you talk to dad and ask her to have a dinner with us” She suggest.

Tiffany stop for a while as she look down to her daughter “what do you mean your dad is her?” She ask in confusion.

Yuki furrowed at her mom’s words “I’m talking about daddy” She happily chime

Tiffany on the other hand slap her forehead “Oh. You mean Jessica” She said tiredly. “Your dad is—erm—Busy. She’s busy”

 “Oh. I miss daddy. Mommy! I’m so excited this coming Saturday!” yuki accidentally blurt out making tiffany curios

“What do you mean this Saturday?”

Yuki cutely put a hand on “N-nothing mom” She smile sheepishly trying to keep her promise to ‘her’ dad. A promise is a promise. She innocently thought.

“Is that so…. Baby I’ll just finish this papers then we’re going home, why don’t you go to your aunt taetae first” Tiffany said.

Without second thought, yuki nodded then walk towards taeyeon’s table that is not so far from tiffany’s.

“Aunt taetae!” Yuki greeted with aegyo.

Taeyeon look down and can’t help but to smile seeing her best friend’s daughter “Hi, yuki” She said as she kneel down “Your mother is busy again?”

“Yes. But it’s okay I understand” Yuki said as she scan her surroundings.

“Oh nice jacket you got there” taeyeon praise as she pinch yuki’s puffy cheeks.

Yuki turn into crimson red as she eyed her jacket, she playfully put her hands inside her jacket pocket, she felt something inside, and the scene yesterday hit her.

I remember! Daddy gave her number to me! Dad said that if I want to talk about something all I have to do is to call her. Aigoo I love my dad!  Yuki thought smartly as she remembers. she quickly pulled out the paper and eyed taeyeon with a puppy eyes.

“Aunt taetae, could you please call this number for me?” She said as she use her charm to her auntie.

“What is this?” Taeyeon paused for a while to observe the paper that had a number written on it. “Whose number is this?” Taeyeon ask as she fish out her phone.

Yuki thought for a better excuse but failed big time. “Err. It’s a secret” She said as she claps her hand in excitement. “Hurry up auntie!”

“Okay, okay” Taeyeon give up as she start dialing the number.

---

“HAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU? A DAD? HAHAHAHA” Sunny put a hand on her stomach as she laugh her heart out.

“Yah, what’s funny?” Jessica ask in a serious tone,

“First, that tiffany girl thought you’re a ghost then she slapped you in the face. HAHAHAHA. I can imagine you’re expression. HAHAHAH then—then her daughter thought that you’re her dad. HAHAHA this is hilarious” Sunny said as she continue to laugh and wipe away the tears in her eyes.

“Yah, I don’t find it funny. Okay and beside. Am I not good enough to be a dad?” She ask in concern

“You a father?” Sunny ask as she points Jessica “that’s the thing that I can’t imagine. Hahahahaha”

“ you soonkyu” Jessica curse. Making sunny stop laughing in instant.

“Don’t you ever dare to call me that name again!” Sunny threaten.

“Oh it rhymes, And why is that? That’s your real name right? Soonk—“ Jessica didn’t even manage to finish her sentence when the sunny bunny already attack her.

“Yah. Stop pinching my cheeks” Jessica groan in pain, as she try to push sunny away but no valid. Sunny was surprisingly strong.

“Whatever jung” Sunny said as she stuck her tongue out and continue to pinch jessica’s cheeks and nose. “By the way, your mom burrowed your phone” She suddenly announced.

“MY MOM WHAT?!” Jessica scream in panic…

---

 “What does the phone says?” yuki ask innocently.

“It’s ringing” She informed. Making yuki’s excitement increase. “Oh, someone picks up” Taeyeon said.

Yuki squeal “Really? Give me the phone auntie!” She demandingly said as she jump up and down.

“Here, here” Taeyeon said, carefully handing her phone to yuki. “Careful okay”

Yuki hold the phone using her two small hands and put it on her ear.

---

Mrs. Jung was sitting at the back of the car since she’s on the way to her company, remembering something, she grab her bag and start to look for her phone but suddenly she heard jessica’s phone rang, she pick it up almost immediate.

“who is this?” She said out loud once she saw the unfamiliar number flash on jessica’s screen. “Maybe it’s one of our clients” she thought before answering the call.

“Hello, who’s th—“

“DADDY. I MISS YOU!!!!!!!”

The voice on the other line is earsplitting but Mrs. Jung don’t care about that tone what she care is hearing the words that comes into the other lines voice. D-daddy?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.