Overwhealming feeling

Accidentally Yours

Here it is. Sorry for the wait and Enjoy :) Btw this chapter is so random--Failed Chapter :/


Tiffany was awakened to the sound of her phone, groggily. She slowly sat up and rubs her eyes before peaking to her clock ‘13:25am’ she reads. She furrows thinking about who the hell would text her in this kind of time.

Still half asleep and half awake, She lazily extend her arms to pick up her phone, “Ah” She yawn, Tiffany was about to open the lock of her phone when her doorbell suddenly rang.

“Eh?” confusedness was written all over Tiffany’s face. She thought of letting it go but the loud noise was disturbing her. With her expression sour, she decides to stood up and check who it was.

As the noise stay still Tiffany felt her blood boils, she’s supposed to be sleeping. After reaching the first floor, she march directly to the front door to open the door and swore to god to slap whoever that was.

She didn’t even mind if it was a burglar she thought that if it was an indeed bulgur she’ll deals with it later. 

She readied herself to scold the person behind the door as she quickly twist the doorknob, “WHAT THE HELL TO YOU WA—Jessi?!” Tiffany’s voice trailed off, “W-what a-are you doing here?” She asked.

Jessica was panting very hard, her hands on top of her knees, she’s surely gasping for air. “T-tiff” She breathlessly replied.

Tiffany’s annoyance turns into concern, “Oh My God!” She mumbles with her right palm covering her  mouth “Are you hurt?” She asked, Immediately walk closer to Jessica and unconsciously put her hands on Jessica’s cheeks. “Hey! Speak up, Are you hurt? Tell me!” Tiffany whines as she stare directly to Jessica’s eyes.

Jessica meanwhile felt her blood rush on her cheeks, having tiffany this close is such a breath taking experience.

Starting to feel frustrated after hearing no response to Jessica, she whines more “Hey, Tell me!” She said, not realizing that her eye starts to get teary.

Noticing the watery eyes, jessica started to panic “I-I’m okay—absolutely fine—don’t cry please!” Jessica almost beg.

“You sure you’re fine?” Tiffany asked with a pout.

You should really stop pouting Jessica thought. “Yup. I’m fine” She said with a smile, “So please, don’t cry”

I’m crying? Tiffany’s eyes widen hearing the words that comes out from Jessica’s mouth, she brought her hands up and touch her cheeks, When did I start crying? Why am I crying? Why am I feeling something so overwhelming? Wanting to escape from the embarrassment, she quickly avert the topic, “So” She awkwardly cleared “Why are you here? I mean its 1 in the morning aren’t you supposed to sleep?”

Jessica finally snapped out from her trance and realize why she rushed here on the first place.  “W-well It’s just—well you see—“

“Jessi, are you okay?” Tiffany asked, confused.

“Well” Jessica cutely rub the back of her head, “It’s just—“

“Wait I remember someone texted me” Tiffany suddenly said, “Thank god, I have my phone with me” She let a relief sigh, “Wait let me check it first” She then brought her phone up.

Jessica’s eyes widen after seeing the phone, I must do something or else!

“I wonder who it wa—Hey!” Tiffany was about to open her phone but suddenly Jessica hug her tightly—her hands slips on tiffany’s waist.

Thump,Thump,thump,thump.

 There it goes again. Tiffany thought. “J-jessi, W-what a-are y-you d-doing?” Tiffany mentally slapped her face for stuttering. She was stammering not because she didn’t like the hug but because she’s enjoying it and the butterflies on her stomach gone wild.

Jessica let her cheeks turns red since tiffany can’t see her face, she even tighten the hug to feel tiffany’s warmth.

“J-jessi” tiffany called out with her eyes closed. “Are you really alright?” Her voice was soft,

Jessica was sure tiffany’s voice was a perfect lullaby, intuitively. She closed her eyes too. No. I’m not fine at all.

“Jessi” It was more firm this time.

You say my name as if I mean a lot to you. You are saying my name as if I belong to you. Jessica bitterly thought.

Suddenly it lulls.

If wanting you makes me a selfish person, then please, let me be. For once.  

 Jessica was about to savor the moments when a familiar cute voice can be heard.

“Daddy?”

Slowly breaking the hug. Jessica distance herself and look at tiffany then to Yuki whose standing not so far away from them wearing a rosy pink colored pajamas, and rubbing her eyes in a very funny manner.

“Hi!” Jessica playfully greets yuki.

“Daddy what are you doing—aaah~”

“Aww” Tiffany let a cooing sound “My baby, Why’re you awake?” She asked.

“I heard our doorbell rang and I thought that someone came to visit us” The baby Hwang said between her yawns.

“Aww, here let me carry you then!” Tiffany said but before she can make her way towards her daughter a grip from her wrist stopped her. “What is it?” She asked.

Is it just me or she’s blushing? , Jessica thought but quickly shrugged it off. “Can I burrow your phone?” She asked after collecting enough courage.

“Well, sure” Tiffany said without hesitation, she handed her phone to jessica before marching towards the still sleepy little hwang.

Oh god! Where’s the delete button—oh—there it is-must delete, must delete! Jessica cheered, you just saved yourself Jung SooYeon, I’m proud of you, Jessica silently thank god after deleting her message.

“Here thanks!” Jessica then happy handed tiffany’s phone back. “Let me help you” Jessica insists to carry the sleepy yuki.

Tiffany’s lips turns into curve as she watch Jessica carry her daughter, “You’ll be a great mom” She said.

Jessica stared at tiffany lovingly then smile.

Tiffany chuckles as she realized that she’s been staring to Jessica for so long, “S-so, why’d you burrow my phone?”

Not wanting to lie, Jessica says “It’s nothing, It’s just I’m supposed to send the message to someone but I sent it to you, I’m sorry”

Tiffany let a crooked smile “It’s okay, so that’s the reason why you run all the way to your house to here?” She teasingly asked.

Letting a hearty laugh Jessica replied “Don’t blame me, the content of the message is somewhat special”

Tiffany playfully giggled “Really? Hahaha, so tell me you’re supposed to send the message to whom?”

Jessica was about to say Yuri but she thought of an idea, Nothing bad will going to happen if I right? “Well, to JiYoung” 

Tiffany’s cheery expression turns into a darker one. “Oh” She shortly replied after avoiding jessica’s gaze.

“Hey are you okay?” Jessica cheekily asked.

Tiffany rolled her eyes before faking a yawn “I don’t know—maybe, I’m just sleepy” She nonchalantly said. “Luckily tomorrow is Saturday, I can sleep as much as I want” She mumbles.

Jessica let a lopsided smile “Well, I think I should go now, sorry if I disturb your sl—“

“Daddy can you sleep with me and mommy?” Yuki suddenly talked. Still resting her head on the crooked of Jessica’s neck.

“I don’t think that’s a good Idea yu—“

“Please” Yuki said as she buried her face on jessica’s neck. “daddy, please” she mumbles.

Jessica gave tiffany a look.

“It’s okay, I think It’s dangerous for you to go home in this kind of time, You can sleep here” Tiffany said.

“No, It’s okay I—“

“I insist”

“No, It’s really fine—“

“I don’t mind sleeping with you”

“…”

It suddenly hits her, Tiffany realize what she said. Her cheeks is slowly turning red, that sounds so sweet and embarrassing at the same time. Tiffany thought as she looks away.

“I mean, I don’t mind sleeping with you and yuki, Yeah—that’s what I mean” Tiffany uncomfortably bit her lower lip.

“O—okay”

---

“I’ll sleep on the couch” Jessica said after placing yuki over tiffany’s King sized bed. Yuki was fast asleep now.

“Are you sure you can sleep there?” Tiffany asked as she fix her pillow and blanket,

“Yup” Jessica said with a smile.

Imagining Jessica sleeping with that small couch makes tiffany guilty, “Y-you can sleep here if you want”

Jessica eyes tiffany in disbelief, since she’s pointing the bed—Tiffany’s bed. “A-are you serious?”

Tiffany chortles “Of course! You can sleep here” She points the left side of the bed using her index finger “And I’ll sleep here” She then points the right side.

Jessica unconsciously fidgets “I don’t  really mind sleeping at the c—“

“Jung Jessica” 

After hearing the tone, Jessica without a doubt walks towards the bed not wanting to deal to HellFany. She uneasily lay at the bed and chew the inner part of her cheeks “Tiff”

Tiffany after settling on her side hums “Hmm?”

“I’m really sorry for disturbing your sleep and—“

“Stop saying sorry okay” Tiffany twitters.

“It’s just—“

“Stop feeling guilty okay!” Tiffany let a wholeheartedly laughter “You really should stop”

“Okay if you say so” Jessica was starting to feel comfortable. “Tiff”

“Hmm?”

“Goodnight”

Tiffany tilt her head to face jessica, there it goes again—the feeling on her chest. She’s staring at Jessica’s peaceful face—her eyes closed, seems like she’s already asleep.

She continue to stare at jessica but this time a smile plaster on her lips, I don’t know what’s this feeling is, but I’m definitely sure that I’m only feeling this whenever you’re around.

“Goodnight, Jessi”

She said before drifting to dreamland. Where she dreamed of Jessica…and her.