First

Accidentally Yours

Finally I got the time to write another chapter I never expect that college would drive me crazy -_- Fortunately I can handle it. HAHAHA. Sorry for the wait and Enjoy :)

 


 

“Jessica” Sunny called out “Answer the damn telephone!” She tried her best not to throw the lamp to her lazy boss/best friend. “Gosh! Jessica you’re such an ” She harshly throw her apron at the kitchen counter before marching at the living room to pick up the nerve-racking phone. 


“Hello?” said sunny, restraining herself not to shout at the caller. 
 

“Unnie?” 

Sunny can’t help but to frown hearing a cute voice on the other line, The tone seems familiar she thought. “Yuki?” She asked. Unsure. 


A sweet giggle escaped from the other line “It’s me Yuki” She then laugh “Is this Sunny unnie?” 
Sunny’s lips shaped into a curve one “Yes it’s me. How are you yuki?” She asked. 


“I’m fine unnie!” She response energetically “I’m using aunt Taeyeon’s phone cause mommy didn’t allow me to call daddy” 


Sunny smile she knew Yuki was now pouting. “By just hearing your tone, It’s obvious that you miss your dad so much” She teasingly said. 


“I miss daddy so much and I want to spend time with daddy since we don’t bond that much these past few days” 


“Awww, that’s sad. Did your mom told you not to call your dad? What do you think is the reason huh yuki-ah?” Said aunt sunny in curiosity. 


“Maybe they fought! I’m not sure but these days mom kept on sulking even oppa khun notice it” 


“Maybe they did! But don’t worry too much okay?—Wait do you want to talk to your dad?” Sunny asked. 


“YEAH! Can I?” Yuki squealed. 


Sunny immediately run towards Jessica’s room—without knocking “HEY LASY ! SOMEONE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!” 


Jessica groans in annoyance “Can you please leave me alone. I’m so exhausted” She said as she hugs her pillow tightly. “Seriously Jiyeon is a shopaholic. She’s a monster” She murmured. 
 

“That’s what you get you lazy !” Sunny playfully jump on Jessica’s bed making the restless girl moan in dismay. 


“Yah! Bunny stop doing that!” She growls. “I’m so tired and I need more sleep” She begs—said. 
 

Hearing the desperate tone from jung, sunny stopped jumping and smile in triumph. “By the way, Yuki wants to talk to you” Sunny kindly hands the wireless telephone to Jessica “And she surely missed you so much” She whispered before leaving Jessica alone. 


Jessica quickly clears “Err—Yuki?” 


“DADDY! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!” Jessica can’t help but to laugh hearing how enthusiastic yuki is, 
 

“I missed you too” Jessica wholeheartedly mean in. 
 

“Daddy can we go to the playground together with mommy?” 
 

Jessica was about to say yes when she remembered that she have to move on but then how about yuki? 
“Yuki, Maybe nex—“

 

“DADDY PLEASE. PRETTY PINK PLEASE” 
 

Jessica let a sigh, Yuki knew how to push her buttons. “Okay. But I just want you to know that your mom and I are not in the very good terms” 
“Daddy, did you two fought?” 
Jessica felt her heart ache hearing the injured tone of her—daughter—yuki . “Well, it’s just that I did something wrong to your mom” 

 

“Really? What is it?” 
 

“Curious cat, eh?” Jessica teased “I kinda lie to your mo—“ 
 

“DADDY! YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE DONE THAT! Lying is bad!” Yuki scolded teacher-like. 
Jessica felt a sudden rush of guilt, “I know. It’s my fault. I’m sorry for lying to your mom!” She looked down in shame. 

 

“It’s okay dad. You can make it up by giving mom some chocolates and flowers then after that we’ll go to the mall” Yuki chime in happily. 
 

Jessica rub the back of her head as she smile “That’s a great idea, But we should keep it a secret okay?” 
 

“Okay!” 
 

“Promise?” 
 

“Promise cross my heart” 
--- 
“Is this enough?” Jessica anxiously asked her best friend, sunny. She’s wearing a black pants and a plain white long sleeve. 


“God! I had enough. You’ve been asking the same question for an hour now!” Sunny exaggeratedly puff her cheeks “This is my first time seeing a self-conscious jung” She smirked “What happened to the conceit one?” 


“Har.Har” Jessica sarcastically replied. “I’m serious here. How do I look?” She then turned around. 
 

“You look hot” Sunny said before bursting out. 
 

“Are you mocking me?” Jessica asked with her face twitch. 
 

Once her laughter subsides she eyes her best friend sincerely “No. I’m serious. Whatever you wear looks good on you. So you better go now because yuki’s waiting for you” 
 

“Tsk. Okay. Okay I’ll go now” Jessica snatch her car keys then waved to sunny. “See you later”  

Sunny playfully stuck her tongue out “See you!” 
 

Once the door was closed and Jessica was nowhere in sight, sunny can’t help but to be amused “How can Tiffany Hwang makes a Jung self-conscious?” 
--- 

“Where’s Tiffany Hwang’s office?” Jessica asked the petite girl politely. 

“That one” using her index finger the girl pointed the room not so far from where she’s sitting. 
 

“Oh. I see. Thank you” Jessica formally bowed. 
 

“Wait, are you THE Jessica Jung?” The petite office girl asked in curiosity. 
 

“Yes I am” She said before walking away leaving the girl dumbfounded. 
--- 
*knock*knock* 
Jessica patiently tap her feet, waiting for the door to open, seconds later she heard a click sound indicating that someone already open the door. 
Jessica was about to greet that someone good morning when she realize who it was. “T-Taeyeon?”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widen “J-jessica?” She mentally smacked herself for stuttering. “W-what are you doing here?” She asked avoiding the girl’s gaze. 
 

“I-I’m here because of yuki” She answered awkwardly. 
 

“W-well then follow me” Taeyeon’s knees start to tremble. Taeyeon always thought that she’s prepared to face her ex-girlfriend Jessica but it seems like she’s not that ready cause whenever Jessica looked at her she felt like she’s gasping for air. “Here we are. Just knock on the door” Taeyeon explained “I should go now” She uncomfortably said. She was about to go when a hand stop her. She slowly look up and saw that Jessica was holding her wrist. 
 

“I just want to say hi to you” Jessica smiled.And that’s enough for Taeyeon’s butterflies to go wild. “And Thank you” She said before loosening her grip. 

“Er—Ah—Hi too—and you’re welcome” She said almost immediate before running back to her office. 
--- 
Jessica breathe in and out before knocking on Tiffany Hwang’s door. She doesn’t know why she agrees on this for the first place. Well maybe because of Yuki. She thought. 

 

And also maybe because you want to see Tiffany Hwang The devil side of Jessica butted in. 
The ?! Where d’you came from? Jessica thought. And where’s my angel?!!!

 

Ah. I’m here! The angel said. 
 

So what d’you think the reason why I agree to come here? Jessica asked. 
 

Well you know the answer yourself, you’re just afraid to admit the second reason because you think that you should move on— 
 

Jessica’s conversation with her angel and demon cuts when the door finally opened revealing Tiffany Hwang wearing her very y office uniform. 


“E-eh?” Jessica dumbly greeted. 


Tiffany Hwang’s surprise expression turns into a sour one. “What are you doing here?” Her tone was venomous. 
 

“I-I …Yuki called me and she said she wants to meet me that’s why” Jessica explain firmly. 
 

“Is that s—“ 
 

“DADDY!!!” A sudden sharp voice can be heard. 
 

“Yuki!” Jessica smile as she called out yuki whose happily running towards her. She kneels down for her to lift her daughter. 

Yuki wrap her small hands around Jessica’s neck and snuggle closer. “Yuki miss daddy so much!” She said as she pout earning a giggling from Jessica. 
 

*ehem*
 

Jessica and Yuki trailed off from their own trance when they heard a fake cough.
“Yuki I told you not to call Jessica right?” Tiffany asked icily. 

 

Jessica felt yuki’s body stiffen. “I’m sorry mom” She sincerely said while looking down. 
“You don’t have to scold her. It’s also my fault” Jessica explain, she then slowly put yuki down “If you want I can leave you two alone” A pause “I came here not only because Yuki wants to see me but also because I want to say sorry for lying to you, I will understand if you won’t forgive me, It’s just I’m feeling guilty and sorry. So that’s all” She musters her best to smile in front of tiffany “I guess I’ll go now” Jessica waves at yuki. “Bye yuki!” She said before turning around with a hurt expression. 

 

“Wait!” 
 

Jessica stop from her track hearing tiffany’s voice, without realizing she turns around almost immediate “What is it?” 
 

“My shift will end at 4 would you mind waiting?” Tiffany asked her expression is still blank. 
 

Jessica knew what it means so without a doubt she says “I will” 
--- 
“Daddy after mom’s shift are we going to the mall?” Yuki asked while she’s sitting on Jessica’s lap. They were on the waiting area of the office. 


Jessica sweetly fixed yuki’s hair before pinching her puffy cheeks “Of course!”


“Yaaaa! Daddy it hurts” Yuki grunts as she playfully shove away her daddy’s hands. Jessica laugh hearing yuki’s whine, she’s too cute, she thought. “REVENGE” Jessica’s eyes widen once yuki start to stretch her small hands and bright it on her cheeks then pinches it merciless. 


“Yuki-ah! You pinched so hard” Jessica’s fake sob made yuki stop. 
 

“Daddy does it really hurts?” Concern was written all over yuki’s face and Jessica can’t help but to giggle mentally. 
 

“Yup. It hurts” Jessica pouts. 
 

“What do you want me to do to ease the pain?” Yuki’s eyes shimmers in guilt. 
 

“They said kisses could help to ease some pains” 
 

“What do you mean daddy?” Jessica restrain her laughter seeing How confuse and innocent yuki was. 
 

“Well you have to kiss me so that the stingy feeling on my cheeks will go away—“ Jessica haven’t finish her sentence since yuki’s hand already wrap around her neck and started to kiss her cheeks multiple times. 
 

“Daddy does it still hurt?” Yuki asked. 
 

Jessica smile widely “I think your kisses already ease the pain” She said as she wrap her hands around yuki’s body and hug her tightly. 
 

“Yuki” A monotone voice called out. 
 

Jessica immediately removes her hands away from yuki, Tiffany eyed her, her expression was black “Are we going out or you’re just going to sit there?” 


Snapping out. Jessica quickly stood up “S-sorry by the way” Jessica pick something at the stool then handed it to tiffany nervously. “H-here” 


Tiffany hesitantly grabbed the bouquet “What is this for?” 


Jessica gulp uncomfortably “I-I Just want to gi—“ 


“Nevermind” Tiffany shrugs “Let’s go?” She asked with her brow raise. 


“O-okay” 


“Wait—Are you sure you’re free?” 


Jessica’s face grimace “W-what are you trying to say?” 


Tiffany looked away “I just want to make sure that you don’t have any appointments today” 


“Appointments?” 


“I mean date” Tiffany finally said it. 


Jessica chuckles “No. I don’t have. How about you?” 


This time. Its tiffany’s turn in frown “What do you mean?” 


“You know—Date with your boyfriend?” there was a hint of bitterness in her voice. 


“He’s busy that’s why” Tiffany reasoned out still avoiding the latter’s gaze. “We should just go” 
Jessica tried her best not to roll her eyes and scoff. 
--- 
They just finished shopping and eating so now they finally decided to stroll around the mall, they really look like a family walking hand in hand. 


They were like a happy family but that’s only on yuki’s eyes. The atmosphere between tiffany and Jessica was still unbearable. Tiffany kept on distancing herself while Jessica doing the opposite, trying her best to talk to tiffany. 
“Wait—“ They suddenly stopped. “Wait for me here, I’ll just go inside and ask if they still have that pink heels” 
Jessica watch tiffany enters the shop and she can’t help but to sigh. Feeling a tug, she look down “What is it yuki-ah?” 

 

“Daddy, You look so lonely is there anything wrong?” Yuki asked. And jessica’s heart soften. 


“Nothing’s wrong Daddy is perfectly fine” Jessica cheers even though her tone kind a trailed off. 


“Did I miss something?” Tiffany asked once she reappeared. 


“Were just talking about something” Jessica looked at tiffany “Should I drive you guys home now?” 


“Hmmm. Yes” Tiffany tentatively replied. 
--- 
While they’re walking towards the parking lot, tiffany failed to notice the small rock on the road causing her to tripped off “Ouch!” She groan as she fell down with her hands on her right foot. 


Jessica rush towards her and kneel down in concern “Are you okay?” Jessica asked. 


“Y-yeah” Tiffany fake a smile as she try her best to stand up but failed to do so. 


“You don’t look okay to me” Jessica said “Can you walk?” 


Tiffany clench her fist “I-I think I can” 


Jessica saw tiffany’s ankle reddening “Geez” She irritably hold tiffany’s wrist “Don’t act as if it doesn’t hurt, your face says it all” Jessica said as she bends her knees. 


“What do you think you’re doing?” Tiffany asked her eyes starts to harden. 


“You can’t walk properly so just hop on I’m going to piggyback you” Jessica said as a matter of fact. 


“WOW! DADDY!” Yuki suddenly claps. 


“Are you serious? I’m on my office dress! There’s no way I’m going to let you piggyback me—AHHH” Tiffany screeches. “PUT ME DOWN JUNG!” She continue to struggles while Jessica let a halfheartedly laugh. 
“If you won’t let me piggyback you then I’ll just lift you in a bridal style” Jessica explains with a playful smirk. “Right Yuki?” 


“RIGHT!” Yuki said with a thumbs up. 


“JUNG I’M WARNING YOU PUT ME DOWN!” Tiffany threaten but no valid so she Start to punch Jessica violently. 


“YAAA—stop struggling you might fall—I don’t want you to get hurt!” Jessica scolded. 


Tiffany stops her violent acts after hearing jessica’s words. She don’t know what’s happening but she was sure the butterflies in her stomach starts to cheer. 


“Finally you stopped” Jessica let a sigh in relief. 


“Daddy you look like a Prince in does fairytale!” Yuki said as she tails her mommy and daddy. 


“I don’t mind being a prince as long as your mommy is the princess” without having a second thought Jessica blurt those words out. 


WHAT THE !?  Jessica mentally beat herself up. Jessica can’t help but to steal a glance to tiffany she then chortle seeing tiffany blushing. 


“Of course mommy will always be the princess!” Yuki push the topic while Jessica just let an awkward laugh. 


Jessica silently thank god realizing that they already in front of her car. She escaped from that uncomfortable situation. “Yuki can you open the door?” 


Yuki did what Jessica requested. She gladly open the car door before hopping inside. 


“There you go” Jessica gently place tiffany down at the backseat. “You should rest” She then softly smile. 


“Daddy! You said kisses help to ease the pain right?” Yuki butted in. 


OH NO!  Jessica knew that she’s in serious trouble. 


“Y-yeah” She stiffly replied. 


“Then kiss mommy so that the pain will go away!” Yuki said out loud as if that’s the greatest idea of all time.
Tiffany froze from her seat. Her heart suddenly goes wild as if her heart is ready to jump out from her chest. 


“Daddy what are you waiting for you should kiss mom now!” Yuki nudge. 


“Well—eh—“ Jessica curse herself not knowing what she exactly want to say. 


“Yuki it’s okay—I can deal with the pai—“ 

 


“It’s okay it’s just a kiss right?” Jessica sighs in forfeit. From the outside she looks so calm but on the inside she’s in the theories of panic. “Let’s just end this” Jessica slowly lean forward ready to kiss tiffany’s cheeks.


“No its really ok—“ Just when Jessica was about to kiss her cheeks tiffany suddenly tilts her head causing her lips to touch Jessica’s.