That Emotions

Accidentally Yours

Hope you guys enjoy the happenings in this chapter, there are still more chapter to come...I think, so well also, bear with my grammar, typo and stuffs, I'm so sleepy it's already 3am in the morning here in my country, I'm so tired. College will the the death of me.


“Daddy are you okay?”

Jessica lift her head up almost immediate because of the tone of the voice that yuki used. “What are you talking about, honey?” She asked with her eyes locked with the baby Hwang’s.

“It’s just that  you’re clenching your fist too hard, you should stop it” Yuki said with a pout as she now stare at Jessica’s clenched fist. The Jung were about to kneel down and tell yuki that she’s okay but then got stopped when she saw tiffany laughing along with Mr. Choi Siwon, Yuki’s Drawing Teacher.

Damn that Choi, He’s obviously flirting with my girlfriend. Jessica can’t help but to grit her teeth in annoyance.

She was about to March towards Mr. Choi’s table and get her girlfriend back when suddenly a pair of small hands wrapped on her own. “What are you doing?” She asked in a soft tone.

Yuki let a small chuckle before continuing “Daddy, I told you to stop that already” she said as she use her tiny cute fingers to slackened Jessica’s fist, “Look, your left palm turned into color violet because of clenching it too hard”

Jessica is beyond amused finding their situation somewhat cute, “I’m sorry mom” She said whilst patting yuki’s head.

“Daddy, don’t tease me!”

Feeling a little bit calm now, she kneels down to leveled with her pouting princess. “Okay, okay I’ll stop” she said as she flashed a smile to yuki.

“Hey you two quit the drama already” Jessica tilted her head and shoots a deadly glare to the girl that is standing just a few steps away from her.

“You wanna die?” She coldly asked.

Taeyeon playfully flipped her hair then says “No thank you, I’m too Beautiful to die” she smirks after gaining a groan from jessica. “You’re so mean jung, and oh by the way is tiffany already done talking with that handsome man?”

Hearing the words, Jessica’s eyes furrowed “I don’t know, Maybe they still have so many things to discuss, I mean you know getting to know each other and stuff”

Taeyeon tried her best to muffle her laughter even though she know that she’s failing “Such a Jealous Girlfriend”

Rolling her eyes, Jessica turn her attention to yuki “Hey, Honey I think you should go to kim since I’ve been feeling her eyes on us” She said with a smile plastered on her lips realizing how cute kim was, the little girl is standing at the corner with a pout as she wait for yuki to approach her.

“Really dad? I can play with her?” Jessica nodded seeing the now jumping yuki.

“Of course just you guys stay there and don’t go anywhere without my consent, okay?”

“Okay!” Yuki said before running towards kim whose now smiling ear to ear.

“Hey it’s obvious you know” Taeyeon said after elbowing Jessica impishly.

Jessica shrugged “Obvious of what?” she asked,

“Duh, it’s obvious that you’re jealous”

Jessica wanted to deny it but she knew that Taeyeon know her better so she just let a long sigh “It’s just I’ve never felt this jealous”

Taeyeon moved closer to Jessica so that she can comfort her used to be crush “Hey, it’s okay to be jealous you know, I heard that a little jealous in relationship is healthy”  she said as she try to lift up the mood.

“I-It’s stupid that I can’t control my emotion and how I am letting my emotions controls me” She said with a sigh, she turn her head to where tiffany and siwon was.

They were laughing

And Jessica once again clenched her fist. They’re just talking jessica don’t be such a green monster. She said to herself as if it’s a mantra.

She was about to close her eyes when suddenly she saw siwon lean forward towards tiffany, without hesitation Jessica dash towards tiffany and pushed siwon hardly causing the poor teacher to fall from the floor with his first.

“Ya, Jessica, what’s your problem?” Tiffany with her eyes wide open asked jessica in shock “Why the heck did you do that?!”

Now, Finding tiffany’s reaction suspicious jessica gritted her teeth “He tried to kiss you!”

“What are you talking about?!He’s just going to blow my eyes since—“

“SO NOW YOU’RE TAKING HIS SIDE—“ Jessica burst out.

“WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKI—“

“IT’S EVEN OBVIOUS THAT HE LIKES YOU, I CAN SEE IT THROUGH HIS EYES!” Jessica said with her jaw clenched while glaring at siwon.

“WERE NOTHING JESSICA, STOP SAYING—“

“OPEN YOUR EYES TIFFANY HE’S HITTING ON YOU!”

 “SO WHAT IF HE’S HITTING ON ME? YOU DON’T HAVE TO PUSH HIM THAT HARD YOU KNOW, YOU SHOULD HAVE STILL RESPECT HIM, HE’S YUKI’S TEACHER FOR GOD’S SAKE!”

Jessica got silence with that, she know that tiffany had a point but she can’t help it jealousy is taking over her.

“Apologize”

Sooyeon snapped her head and look at tiffany in disbelief  “ARE YOU SERIOUS?!”

“Yes I am” Tiffany firmly stated.

“WHY WOULD I APOLOGIZE TO HIM?!”

“Because you pushed him!”

“BUT TIFF—“

“Cut it out, you know it’s obvious that you’re jealous but your jealousy is purely nonsense!”

That did it.  “So for you, Me being jealous is just nonsense huh? How great” She said, her lips were trembling already, her eyes starts to water. Don’t cry, at least not in front of her Jessica painfully thought.

Swallowing hard the lump in , Jessica lowered her head before completely bowing to Siwon “I’m sorry for pushing you, I really do. So please forgive me” She said as she bit her lower lip.

Tiffany on the other side realized that she already crossed the line, guilt starting to dominate her. “Jessi—“

“Excuse me” Jessica didn’t even let tiffany finish her sentence for she already passed through her, leaving Taeyeon, siwon and tiffany without seconds glance.

J-jessi…I’m sorry

---

“T-tiffany are you okay?”

The said girl gradually turned her head “I’m fine Mr. Choi”

Siwon looked down knowing that Tiffany isn’t fine at all, “I-I’m sorry” He said, sincerely.

“W-what are you talking about? You didn’t do any—“

“NO” Trailing off siwon continues “I-I—Jessica is right”

Not catching siwon’s drift, tiffany asked “Wh-what do you mean?”

Avoiding tiffany’s eyes, he confessed “Jessica is right, I-I’m trying to hit on you and—Y-YAH, DON’T CRY” Siwon suddenly panicked hearing tiffany’s loud sobs.

“It’s my fault” Tiffany said between her sobs “Jessi…”

---

“Hey, what’s with the face?” Taeyeon asked her co-worker once she saw tiffany’s dark expression.

“It’s been two days but still she hasn’t called or texted me, maybe she’s really mad at me, I should apologize to her” Tiffany said with a pout.

“You should, you hurt her you know” the latter blatantly replied.

“I know….”

“Ya, you’re crying again?!” Taeyeon slapped her forehead in frustration, “Stop crying okay” She scolded the crying tiffany in a mother-like tone.

“Jessica won’t be pleased if she sees you like that, I mean your hair is so messy and your eyes are now red because of crying you know” Taeyeon said before patting tiffany’s shoulder.

“But I miss Jessi and I don’t think I can live any longer with her not on my side”

Taeyeon can’t help but to cringe with that “Cheesy” She said as she made a face. “Then why don’t you go to her and apologize?!”

---

A fine looking lady in her 40’s were standing at the lobby together with her husband, they’re here today since they promised to their investors that they’re going to attend today’s meeting.

“Darling, What time is the meeting going to start?” The old man asked.

“You’re such a babo, you’re the one who set the time of the meeting yet you still forgot it” The girl discretely scolded her dumb husband. “You’re such a dummy, just like our daughter Sooyeon”

Mr. Jung childishly stuck his tongue out  in revenge “Whatever you say” He then proceed to fix his tie but suddenly…

“Excuse me”

Mrs. Jung flashed a smile towards the girl strange girl “Oh, Yes? How may I help you?”

The girl bit her lower lip before replying “It’s just do you know where Jessica is?”

Hearing that name. Mr. Jung snapped out from his thoughts “Jessica? What do you want from my dau—“

“Shut up” The man immediately obeyed hearing the venom on his wife’s tone.

“So you’re looking for Jessica Jung, right?” Mrs. Jung asked politely.

“Ahm, Yes!” The girl cheerfully said,

“Is that so, May I know you and your relationship towards Miss Jessica?”

She fixing her bangs strands before responding “Well, I’m Tiffany Hwang and I’m Jessica’s girlfriend”

“G-GIRLFRIEND?!”  Mr and Mrs. Jung Asked in astonishment with their jaw dropped while on the other hand tiffany is still clueless about the two and she continue flashing her beautiful eye smile to the dumbfounded Jungs.