Jealousy Strikes

Accidentally Yours

Finally! -_- I'm so busy these past few days, Enjoy :)


“I’ll just go to my room for a minute just stay here okay?” Jessica sweetly said to yuki once they stepped inside her apartment, She and Tiffany decided that yuki will going stay at Jessica’s apartment since tiffany still have a meeting to attend,

 

“Okay daddy!” Yuki enthusiastically replied,

 

“I’ll be quick!” Jessica stated before rushing to her room leaving yuki at the living room sitting quietly.

 

Once Jessica is out of yuki’s sight, she—yuki playfully tap her stomach, I’m Hungry. She thought, as if there’s a light bulb lighten on top of her head, Yuki stood up from the couch “I wonder what’s inside daddy’s kitchen” she happily mumbled, without hesitation she place her bag at the sofa and made her way towards Jessica’s kitchen.

 

---

 

Jessica was busy collecting her papers when she heard a loud scream, she felt as if  her heart beat stops momentarily, without thinking twice, she throw the papers that she collected a while ago over her bed and dash down stairs to check yuki.

 

“Yuki, Where are you?!” Jessica loudly called out in panic. Suddenly…

 

“Daddy!”

 

Jessica’s eyes widen while her brow furrows seeing a the pretty little young Hwang running towards her—tears rushing through her cheeks, she’s sobbing loudly and Jessica didn’t know why.

 

“What’s wrong, honey?” Jessica immediately kneels down so that her eyes were leveled to yuki’s.

 

Yuki in fright, wrapped her hands around Jessica‘s neck, “daddy!” She said between her sobs, it’s obvious that she’s really scared because her lips were already trembling.

 

Wanting to calm the younger hwang, Jessica rub yuki’s back and lifts her up. “Hey, tell me what’s wrong? Daddy is here, I’ll protect you no matter what” Jessica assured the kid.

 

“I saw a giant!” Yuki blurted out “She’s inside the kitchen” she stated,

 

Jessica’s face twitch “Eh?”  

 

“Daddy! There’s a giant inside your kitchen”

 

“Giant?” Jessica was left confused.

 

“I’m telling the truth dad, there’s a giant insi—AH!” Yuki didn’t even finish her sentence when the sudden giant that she’s talking about stepped out of the kitchen.

 

“SOOYOUNG, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Jessica asked,

 

The tall girl named Sooyoung cracked a big smile “You doing have to raise your voice you know” She rolled her eyes before letting a hearty laugh.

 

“W-what the h-hell are you doing h-h-ere?”

 

“I just miss my cold and Casanova best friend so I thought that I should visit her that’s why I’m here now” Sooyoung explained “By the way, I never thought that you already had a kid, Congra—“

 

“She’s not my—“

 

Jessica mentally kicked herself, she shouldn’t say this words when yuki is around, she’ll just get hurt. “I’ll explain to you later”

 

Sooyoung cringed, “O-okay”

 

“I told you dad! There’s a giant” Yuki said, she tightens her hug around Jessica’s neck.

 

“Did she just called me GIANT?!” Sooyoung, using her index finger pointed herself “Oh My God! Jessica that kid offended me!” she then faked a hurt tone.

 

“Stop fooling around” Jessica stuck her tongue out before speaking to yuki “Hey, honey, It’s okay she’s not a giant, I think having that kind of height is still normal” she clarified.

 

“O-okay” Said yuki.

 

“Yuki-ah, is it okay if me and Sooyoung unnie talk for a sec?” Jessica softly asked as she placed yuki at the sofa “We are going to the kitchen to talk okay, just stay here, and watch T.V, okay?” Then jessica proceed to turn the T.V on for Yuki.

 

“Okay!” Yuki chimed after seeing her favorite show ‘The adventure time’

 

With that, Jessica drags sooyoung inside the kitchen.

 

“How did you get inside my apartment?” Jessica asked.

 

“Duh, did you forget, you gave us some spare key” Sooyoung nonchalantly replied.

 

Jessica was about to talk back to sooyoung when she heard the flush on her bathroom, “Is it just me or someone is inside my bathroom?” She asked sooyoung with a frown,

 

“I forgot to tell you, Jiyeon is with me” Sooyoung replied in monotone.

 

Not expecting that answer, Jessica’s eyes went wide, “Are.you.serious?” She asked as she eyes sooyoung, bewildered.

 

“Hey, what’s with that stare?” Sooyoung asked before marching towards Jessica’s refrigerator “Hey, do you have some foo—“ Sooyoung’s mouth left agape after opening the fridge “this is what you call heaven”

 

Jessica chuckle seeing sooyoung’s expression, “Shikshin!” She joked “Hey, are you serious that jiyeon is with yo—“ Jessica didn’t even finished her sentence when she felt a hands slowly making its way to her waist. “W-what a—“

 

“Hi, honey”

 

Jessica can’t help but to shiver after jiyeon’s breath hits her sensitive ear, “I missed you” Jessica knew that the latter is now pouting, slowly; she removed jiyeon’s arm and turn around to face her.

 

“What are you doing here?” Jessica calmly asked.

 

“I’m visiting my girlfriend” Jiyeon happily replied.

 

“Hey, I’m not your girlfriend!” Jessica barked,

 

Jiyeon let a small laugh before flipping her hair “Whatever, I’m your girlfriend!” She said as she lock her arms with jessica’s “By the way, I met your mom and dad”

 

“What the !? When?” Jessica is now freaking out and you can tell it the way her eyes widens.

 

“Ermm…Dad told me to visit your company so I comply and accidentally is met your mom and dad, they’re very grateful that I visited their company so they politely ask me for lunch then we talked about the company, you and us” Jiyeon earnestly explained.

 

“What do you mean us? You’re not even my girlfriend!” Jessica playfully pushed Jiyeon away, the latter on the other hand rolled her eyes cutely before jumping onto jessica and hug her tightly.

“Dad i—“ Yuki trailed off seeing the scene in front of her “What’s going on here?” She asked her tone made jessica gulp,

 

Immediately, jessica pushed Jiyeon away then rush towards the little girl who’s staring to her then to Jiyeon.

 

“M-me and unnie are just playing around” Jessica said while yuki innocently nod in understanding.

 

Jiyeon raise a brow, daddy? She thought, she was completely puzzled by now. “Hi” Being kind and all, Jiyeon raise her hand and wave it towards yuki “Hi there little princess, what’s your name?” She asked now kneeling beside jessica,

 

“My name is Yuki Hwang, how about you unnie?” Yuki formally introduced herself.

 

Giggling, Jiyeon spoke “My name is Park Jiyeon, I’m jessica’s girlfr..ajdgaskjdgas!” Jiyeon was suddenly cut by sooyoung’s hand, “What’s that for?!” She asked as she tilt her head and glare at the tall girl.

 

For the record, sooyoung did that because she saw jessica’s look the look were she’s motioning to sooyoung to stop Jiyeon from talking.

 

“I did that because you’re so annoying!” Sooyoung randomly excuses.

 

“I’M NOT ANNOYING YOU GIANT!”

 

Sooyoung put hand on her ears to protect her ears from the whining Jiyeon. “YA, STOP BEING SO CHILDISH!” She retorted before sticking her tongue out.

 

As the two bicker, the doorbell suddenly ring, “I’ll get it!” Jiyeon hit sooyoung’s head before running towards the door.

 

“Ya, jessica you should teach that brat a lesson!” Sooyoung growl as she try to ease the pain on her head.

 

---

 

Tiffany has her eye smile on as she rings the doorbell one more time, she brought foods for jessica and yuki, As she anticipate for the door to open she giddily brush her hair up, she was so happy because she will see jessica again. Her ears perks up when she heard the sound of the knob being twist.

 

“Jess…” the words on immediately died after seeing the person who opened the door for her.

 

“Oh hi, Tiffany, right?” Jiyeon inoffensively greeted.

 

Feeling a sudden lump on , she swallowed hard “Y-yeah” Tiffany weakly said, the eye smile that she’s wearing a while ago is nowhere to be seen by now. “J-jiyeon, right?”

 

---

 

Tiffany was now sitting at the couch, it’s been an hour since she entered Jessica’s house and yuki is now sleeping safe and sound inside jessica’s room.

 

Sooyoung awkwardly bit her lips after feeling the tension in the living room, jessica is sitting between tiffany and Jiyeon, she can tell that tiffany is jealous since the girl keep on shooting daggers to Jiyeon, she also want to slap jessica’s face for being so oblivious, she’s too busy watching some show in the television, she’s too busy paying attention to the t.v more than jiyeon’s head on her shoulder.

 

“Hey, tiffany want to grab some foods?” Sooyoung decided to break the ice.

 

“Sorry, but I’m still full, I’ll just stay here with jessi” Tiffany sweetly stare at jessica before shifting her gaze to Jiyeon “How about you Jiyeon, you said a while ago that your hungry right, why don’t you go with sooyoung and pick up some foods for you and jessi?” Tiffany faked a smile.

 

“okay, just stay here baby, I’ll get you some foods” Jiyeon purposely kissed jessica’s cheeks for tiffany to see before dragging sooyoung out of the living room leaving the still oblivious jung and the very angry hwang.

 

“Jung”

 

That cold tone that came from tiffany made jessica snap from her trance “What is it tiff?” She asked, innocently.

 

“Why is that girl here? In your apartment?” Tiffany coldly asked with her arms crossed.

 

Chuckling jessica replied “She’s just visiting me” she said still looking intensely at tiffany.

 

“Inviting” Tiffany scoff “Tell me jung what’s with you and that girl?”

 

Jessica didn’t know why tiffany’s acting as if she’s a jealous girlfriend “What’s with the tone? And she’s just a friend okay”

 

“Friends? So you like kissing your friend?” Tiffany accusingly asked.

“What—What are you talking about?” Jessica asked in confusion.

 

Tiffany let a huff before turning her body away from jessica “Friends huh? You even let her kiss you” she mumbled but Jessica heard it clearly.

 

“Ya, What if I let her kiss me? Friends do kiss right?”

 

“So you’re telling me that it’s okay to kiss a friend?!” Tiffany asked bitterly,

 

“For me it’s okay, I do kiss me friends you know” Jessica finally let a smile realizing how cute tiffany is when she’s sulking.

 

“Don’t talk to me!” Tiffany scowl.

 

“Hey are you jealous?” Jessica cutely teases while poking tiffany’s shoulder,

 

“Stop that! I’m not jealous okay!” Tiffany defensively slaps Jessica’s hands away from her.

 

“Aigoo, don’t be jealous okay” Jessica cutely cooed.

 

That’s it. “I’m not jealous” Tiffany said, she then quickly turn around to push jessica’s hands away but she’s too shock realizing how close jessica’s face on hers.

 

As if the time stops, they’re both lost in each other’s eyes. And tiffany can’t help but to gasp for air.

 

Too close, Tiffany thought without breaking their eye contact.

 

Suddenly tiffany stiffen when she felt jessica’s hand on her waist, “W-what are you doing?” She asked, breathless.

 

Jessica grinned before pulling tiffany’s body closer to hers.

 

“W-what are you—“

 

“Relax baby don’t be jealous, I’m yours” Jessica said with a smirk plastered on her lips.