Sent

Accidentally Yours

Finally our prelims are already done. Hehehe. Back to normal. Anyways Thanks to those guys who commented, subscribed and upvote, Love ya’ll guys :* and to those silent reader ‘Hi :)”


“I bet something good happened!” Taeyeon continue to Co-worker, Tiffany. “Hey! Just spill the beans and tell me the reason why you’re so happy today!” She nudge tiffany but the latter was too into her thoughts.

“Tiffany-ah, I’m talking to you don’t ignore me” Taeyeon playfully push tiffany’s shoulder but it’s useless the other girl ignored her once again. “Ya! You—“

“Bye Taeyeon!”

 Taeyeon gave tiffany a look of disbelief “Where the heck are you going?!” She asked, confused. “Were not yet done talking to each o—“

“Yeah.Yeah” Tiffany with a smirk, sarcastically responded “I’ll tell you the reason why next time—maybe tomorrow!” She said as she waves her hand motioning Taeyeon that she’s about to leave.

“You better be—but wait, where are you going?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’ll fetch Yuki since her school already ended” Tiffany said as she glance at her watch “And I’ll visit Jessica” She added with a smile.

Hearing the familiar name, Taeyeon’s body stiffen “You’re going to Jessica?”

“Yup!” Enthusiastically. Tiffany replied.

“But today is—“

“—God I should go now” Tiffany hurriedly fish out her key on her pocket before facing Taeyeon “Tae, sorry but Yuki hate waiting  so I’ll be on my way, see you tomorrow!”

Taeyeon’s brows twitch after tiffany stepped out on their office “Don’t tell me she forgot ‘it’” She mumbles unsurely.

---

 

“It’s not that I don’t want to see you smile” Sunny pause as she stare at her boss who’s sitting at her L-shaped Chair while smiling “But the way you smile scares me—it’s creepy” she said while faking a shiver.

Sunny even frown hard after receiving not response, “she’s too engrossed spacing out” She chuckles before smirking “Oh My God!” Her tone became loud “Don’t tell me you go laid—OUCH!”

“Watch your mouth Lee Soonkyu” Jessica threatens with her arms crossed.

Sunny cutely rolled her eyes “Whatever Jung!” She then sticks her tongue out “So tell me what’s the story behind that smile!” She chimed.

“Why would I?” Jessica impishly snorted.

“Well because I’m your best friend!” Sunny said as a matter of fact, “So tell me now!” the latter eagerly cheered.

Jessica sigh she knew she’ll end up telling the story to her best friend “Well…um..”

“hehehe…The heck jung”

 Jessica’s brow furrowed after hearing sunny’s laughter. “What the heck is your problem?!”

Sunny wipe away the happy tears on her eyes after her laughter subside “You’re so cute when you blush” She teased making jessica’s ears and cheeks burns.

“Stop teasing me!” Said the tomato face, jung.

“Okay, okay so continue”

“Well—It’s just me and Tiffany accidentally kissed” Jessica tried her best to act calm but the blush on her face tells it all.

“Oh, that’s why” Sunny grins cheekily.

“Ya! Stop smirking” Jessica reprimanded the latter.

“Aigoo, my best friend is acting like it’s her first time to kiss a girl” Sunny teased as she move closer to her best friend. “I bet you enjoy her lips” She added now wearing a full smirk.

“hey what are you doing?!” Jessica suddenly panicked when sunny ily sat on her lap.

“I’m sure My lips is better than your tiffany’s” Sunny seductively said before wrapping her hands around jessica’s neck.

“WHAT THE F! GET OFF ME! YOU’RE DISGUSTING!” Jessica tried to push sunny away but the latter didn’t budge. “Oh my god!” Jessica whine as she tilt her head away from sunny’s, a minute later Jessica’s eyes harden realizing that sunny had just tricked her.

“You are not funny!” She growled.

“You know you’re not my time! Hahaha but you should’ve seen your face!” Sunny said between her laugh making Jessica roll her eyes in annoyance. “hahaha you’re so fu—“

Suddenly Jessica’s office door burst open revealing tiffany together with her daughter, yuki.

“Daddy!—eh?”

Tiffany’s eyes harden as she witness the not-so-pleasing position that sunny and Jessica were in.

Sunny and jessica freeze realizing what’s happening. Sunny were still sitting on her lap. “!” Both of them thought. The shorter girl instead of getting off on Jessica’s lap, stay still with a smirk plaster on her lips. I bet it’s fun to tease this Hwang. 

“Wow, what a surprise” Sunny fake a gasp as she smile to tiffany. “What brought you here Tiffany?” She asked fully aware that tiffany was restraining herself not to punch her.

Jessica gulped. She can feel tiffany’s dagger-like stare.

Tiffany on the other hand feel like dried, finding it hard to speak because of somewhat—anger—she’s not sure. “well—“

“Aunt Sunny, what are you doing on dad’s lap?” Yuki innocently cuts.

Finally collecting herself, jessica immediately push sunny off of her lap then cleared awkwardly making sunny beam.

“Don’t misunderstood it, were just fooling around” Sunny said to yuki—more like to tiffany.

“Okay” with that yuki flashed a smile to sunny then to jessica “Daddy!” She called out before running towards jessica.

“I’ll be going now, bye guys!” Sunny energetically bid goodbye especially to tiffany.

Once sunny is out of their sight, Jessica lift yuki up then tilt her head to face tiffany. “S-so?” Then their kissed unexpectedly flash on her mind,

Tiffany shot a pointing stare at jessica “Does Jiyoung know?”

Puzzled. Jessica asked “What do you mean?”

Tiffany firmly crossed her arms “About you and sunny, I never thought that you and guys have a secret affair” She mocked as she clench her jaw.

“You’re wrong. Me and sunny are just best friend, haven’t you heard what she said.  She’s—were just fooling around!” Jessica explained.

Tiffany let a snort “I bet your lying”

Jessica put yuki down before raising her hands up “I’m telling the truth” She said frustration.

Tiffany bit her lower lip “Really?”

“Really!”

Yuki giggled as she watch her mom and dad. “Daddy I think mommy is jealous!” she shoot.

Jessica’s eyes widen. She’s jealous?

meanwhile tiffany stare at her daughter in disbelief “W-wh-what are y-you talking about?!” She defensively said.

Jessica’s lips curved “Are you jealous?” She teasingly asked,

Please say yes! Jung silently prayed.

“O-of course not! Why would I be jealous? It’s not like I like her or something” Tiffany whispered the last eight words.

Gosh my heart is beating so fast and I don’t even know why?! Am I really jealous? But why would I? do I like her?—but I’m straight and I have a boyfriend it’s impossible! Tiffany confusedly thought.

Hearing tiffany’s response, jessica felt disappointed. Yeah why would she? I’m nothing to her, right?

---

“What’s with the long face?” Sunny asked her friend who’s lying at her bed, sulking.

“Its natural sunny” Sooyoung joked.

As the joke sink in on sunny’s mind she burst out her laughter.

The duo already has their eyes close preparing for a pillow to land on their face, but a minute later they notice that Jessica’s face already buried on her pillow. Completely ignoring them. Usually when they joke about Jessica its followed by a flying object that’ll hit their face, square.

“What’s with her?” Sooyoung’s tone turns into a serious one.

“I don’t know? This morning she’s so happy but when she came back from the office she’s not smiling anymore” Sunny said.

“What do you think the reason why?” Sooyoung asked,

“I bet something bad happened between her and tiffany” Sunny conclude.

“Tiffany? Her girlfriend? So they fought?”

“Slowdown dude, One question at a time” Sunny chortle “Yeah tiffany but She’s not her girlfriend. It’s our best friend’s crush and I don’t know if they fought” Sunny replied.

“Oh, so jessica has a crush on this girl” Sooyoung smile “Is she having a problem to court that girl?” the tall one joked.

“She can’t court tiffany!” Sunny commented.

“And why is that?” Sooyoung asked in curiosity.

“Because Tiffany is straight and she has a boyfriend” Sunny said in obvious.

“Oh, that explains why our beloved best friend is acting like that” Sooyoung stare at Jessica in sympathy. “I think it’s our first time to witness a hopeless jessica”

 

---

From: Yuri-ah

So you’re disappointed that she’s not jealous?

Jessica sigh as she reply, she and yuri has been texting each other not minding even if it’s already midnight.

To: Yuri-ah

Of course! I really thought she’s jealous because of her tone.

Jessica click the send button before closing her eyes and wait for her best friend’s response.

From: Yuri-ah

I’m Imagining you pouting right now and I can’t help but to laugh, Anyways, tell me what makes tiffany special and why’d you fall in love to this girl.

Jessica smile as she read the text.

To: Yuri-ah

Laugh all you want!

Tiffany? Well. She’s special in every way. By just seeing her makes my day complete.

Feeling satisfied to her answer she sent it.

From: Yuri-ah

I never thought that Jung SooYeon Jessica, Is such a cheeseball, but it’s cute so don’t worry, CheeSica is so rare you know…So tell me more reasons or at least one valid reason!”

Jessica laughs by her best friend’s antics, she stare at the clock that was hanging on her wall, It’s already 02:45am. Letting a yawn she tried her best to focus on her phone and type a reply.

Well everything that don’t make sense about me, makes sense when I’m with tiffany.

Even if she’s sleepy she manage to reply the very reason why she fall for tiffany, and with that she click the send button.

Suddenly she focus her sight on her phone, she blink rapidly.

!

On her phone it says, ‘sending the message to Tiffany’

Freaking out. She click the cancel multiple times “Cancel, cancel,cancel,cancel,can—“

Sent

“Now I’m doomed” muttered the now fully awake Jessica.