This day

Accidentally Yours

I never thought that enrolling for second sem would be this stressful! Aw. I need to sleep now or else I'll pass out soon. like seriously, I'm so dizzy.

Anyways, here's an update. Hope you guys enjoy, oh bear with me though.

(I'm falling for CL. hehehehe, damn that girl!)


“Jung Jessica, why are you here?” Yuri groaned as she tried to cover her face by the use of her pillow and try to ignore the hands of her best friend around her waist. “I’m tired and I badly need a nap” Yuri moan in dismay “You’re here in my house…well bed actually lying here beside me and it’s already 1 in the morning for god’s sake, let me sleep!”

“You’re such a kill joy!” Jessica murmured in Yuri’s ears.

As Jessica’s breath hits Yuri’s sensitive ears, the latter can’t help but to shiver “Geez!”  That’s it, Yuri thought, she finally give up “What the heck do you want Sooyeon?!” She begged,

Meanwhile Jessica embraced Yuri tighter “I’m so happy yul” she said, a smile slowly forming from her lips.

“So? You’re happy then why bother me!” Yuri growl wanting so hard to sleep but it seems like her best friend won’t give her any of that.

“I-I’ve never been this happy yul” Jessica closed her eyes, the kissing scene that she had with tiffany suddenly replayed on her mind, that goddamn lips. “The time when she confessed to me yul, that was the happiest time of my life” She buried her face at the back of Yuri’s head with a smile so wide plastered on her lips.

She’s my happiness.

Jessica I wanted to congratulate you and all but, I’m begging you let me sleep all I want is to sleep” Yuri finally whine,

Jessica released a fits of giggles “Okay, okay, go to sleep now”

Yuri let a genuine smile when she realized that her best friend Jessica is gently her hair, “But seriously Sica, I’m happy for you” She said before finally drifting to the dream land.

 

---

Jessica never thought that her day would be this hectic, I mean she attended at least two stressful meetings today and she still have one more meeting to attend to, She thought she can finally go to yuki and spend the rest of the day together with the little girl and the love of her life, but heck she was so wrong. Her dad suddenly called her and told her that some of their client wanted to talked to her and discuss about their future plan about the company and their businesses.

“You look tired” Sunny said after placing the cup of coffee over Jessica’s table. She crossed her arms as she watch Jessica—her boss work intensely on her seat,

“Today is a very bad day sunny” Jessica let a frustrated sigh finally giving up, she harshly throw the papers over her table before resting her right hand on her temple and massage it as she try her best to calm her raging nerves, “That bald man—“

“The one that sitting at the right side in the conference meeting?” Sunny asked,

“Yeah that one, he kept on opposing me and my opinions, god he’s going to be the death of me” Jessica said whilst continuing to massage her head,

A smirked appears on the bunny’s lips “Do you want me to reschedule your 3 o’clock meeting?”

Jessica stare at sunny in disbelief “Do you want dad to scold me?” she sarcastically replied to the chuckling sunny.

“Don’t worry I’ll think a better excuse this time so” she then eyed Jessica “Do you want me to do it or not?”

Jessica shoots a wide smile to her buddy “Please do” then she put her face on her palm. Sunny playfully pat Jessica’s shoulder before exiting her boss’s office. Sluggishly, Jessica closed her eyes and let her face rest at the top of her table.

Jessica was about to go to slumber when her phone suddenly rings. She tiredly stretched her left hand and grabbed her phone to check the message.

“Meet me at the mall near han river” Jessica spoke the words loud,

“Okay, I’ll be there in 10” she replied, without second thoughts she stood up from her seat and immediately snatched the key of her car before dashing outside her room with a bright smile.

---

Tiffany and Taeyeon decided to stroll around the mall and do some window shopping cause it’s been a while since they did one. “Hey Tiff, come with me!” Taeyeon happily dragged the latter inside the clothing shop,

Both of their eyes twinkle after seeing those fancy dress which is colored pink. “Omo, this one is so cute!” Taeyeon chirped as she examines the cloth. After receiving no reply, she turned her head to check on tiffany, her brow furrowed realizing that the smile on tiffany’s lips a while ago were already gone. “What’s with the face?”

The latter let a long sigh before replying “It’s just, I miss Jessica” She then brought her hands up to ruffle her hair “I feel like an idiot, it’s just  I thought she’ll text me or something but until now I receive none” She then pout.

Taeyeon let a quirky smile “It’s normal I think” a pause “I think it’s normal for people who’s in love” She chuckled.

Tiffany smirk hearing Taeyeon’s words “Aww. Really?”

Taeyeon made a face when she realized the teasing face of tiffany “Whatever! Just roam around here okay, I’ll just go to that section and see if there’s a sale!” She said before waving a hand to tiffany

“Wait me there!”

Tiffany nodded, she once again sigh when Taeyeon’s figure is finally out of her sight, she glance at her phone hoping to receive for a text from Jessica,

 I wonder what she’s doing right now.

---

Jessica’s smile turned completely wide when the girl greeted her with a peck on her cheeks “I miss you” The other girl friskily shivered when Jessica’s breath hits her earlobe since they’re hugging each other tightly.

“I miss you too, when did you arrive here?” Jessica asked whilst letting the other girl to hug her right arm cutely.

“Since last Tuesday, I’m disappointed in you do you know that?”

Jessica let a small laugh when the younger girl pouts “Aw, and why is that?” She asked as she slowly put her hands on the other girl’s waist.

In a very adorable manner, the latter let her hands circled around Jessica’s neck. “Cause you didn’t text me, I bet you didn’t even care about me” The girl show her puppy eyes on Jessica.

With that, Jessica can’t help but to giggle witnessing the cute scene in front of her. “That’s not true I care about you” She said with an all-out smile.

 “J-jessi?”

Jessica instantly froze from her spot when she heard the voice, she didn’t have to turn around since she knew who own that angelic voice.

---

Tiffany can feel her heart throb in pain; she clenched her fist hard, “What’s happening in here?” she was sure that her lips were trembling as she spoke those words, her blood boils when she saw Jessica’s hands around the unfamiliar girl’s waist. How dare her!

Tiffany bit her lip, when Jessica awkwardly remove her hands from the latter “What’s the meaning of this Jessica Jung?” her tone full of venom on it.

She can sense that Jessica stiffen “So this is the reason why you’re not texting me huh?” Tiffany challengingly stares at jessica.

Jessica immediately shook her head, “You’re wrong, I—“

“Hey, who are you huh?” The unknown girl suddenly asked tiffany with a glare.

Tiffany scoffed as she glared back to the girl “Well, I’m her girlfriend, and you? Wait let me guess her…other woman?” She ended with an offending look.

Tiffany can’t help but to feel confused when the unknown girl smirk “Why’re you smirking huh?”

The letter ignored tiffany and instead she pecked on Jessica’s cheeks.

Tiffany tried her best not to pound the girl and mercilessly hit her, She watched whilst the girl fishes her phone out “Unnie I have to go now, Luna is already outside waiting for me, see you when I see you unnie and oh you’ve got a very possessive girlfriend” she girl said before running away from them.

Tiffany was left dumbfounded, “W-what was that?” She asked…well to herself actually.  Then tilted her head to face Jessica “S-she’s j-just your sister?”

Jessica gave tiffany a crooked smile before nodding.

That’s it. Tiffany face palmed herself, knowing that she embarrassed herself not only in front of jessica but also from her sister. PLEASE KILL ME NOW. “T-this is embarrassing!” Tiffany hissed as she covered her red face.

Jessica chuckle seeing a cute blushing tiffany, she made her way closer to tiffany before she gently wrapped her arms around tiffany’s waist, “Hey, it’s okay” She said trying to cheer up her cute girlfriend.

Tiffany slowly lift her head up, “I’m sorry because of my jealousy your sister will think that I’m rude and—“

Jessica cut tiffany’s word by kissing the tip of her nose “Stop apologizing, I should be the one that apologizing not the other way around” She said, with her gaze locked to tiffany’s.

“I’m sorry for making you jealous, and I’m sorry for not texting you, it’s just I’m very busy with work, I didn’t intend to neglect you, I’m sorry” Tiffany suddenly felt guilty when she feel the sincerity in her lover’s tone.

Tiffany gently snuggles to Jessica’s neck “No, I should also apologize for not trusting you” She said with her eyes close, Jessica’s scent is so addictive.

Minutes passed but they stay still on each other’s arms, ignoring the fact that they’re standing inside the mall, they didn’t care if peoples starts to stare at them,

“Tiff?” Jessica broke the silence with a whisper,

“Hmm?”

“Do you know that even if I’m doing my office work, I can’t stop thinking about you?”

Tiffany’s face burned hearing the sudden confession. She bit her lower lip when they fell into a comfortable silence.

“Jessi?”

This time it’s jessica’s turn to hum “Hmm?”

Tiffany buried her face more on Jessica’s neck, suddenly feeling shy. “When we first met, I had no idea that you would be so important to me”

Jessica pulled tiffany closer before kissing her forehead tenderly

“ I love you”

She said.

“I love you too”

Jessica’s lips turned into curve, she then thought that it’s amazing how someone like tiffany can turn her very bad day into the best day of her life.

“But I love yuki more” Jessica giggled,

“Don’t worry I can live with that”