Make a Change

Accidentally Yours

 “Someone called you” Mrs. Jung said in the middle of their family dinner, Jessica immediately tense up hearing the news, but still she try her best to act normal not wanting to caught her acts.

“Really?” She act as she fought hard not to stutter, Mrs. Jung wipe the corner of before continuing “I don’t know who it is but I am sure it’s a she, and she called you daddy”

Jessica spit the water that she’s been drinking once she heard her mothers’ words. “Are you okay?” Mrs. Jung ask suspiciously.

“Wow. Hahahaha, that was hilarious, mind to explain to us Sooyeon?” Mr. Jung demand with a smug smile making Jessica anxious,

The blonde composed herself nervously “Err.. Maybe it’s just a prank call or wrong dialed number, you know?” She reason out with a trembling voice.

“You have a point” Mommy jung thought out loud making Jessica let the air that she’s been holding.

“By the way what did you say to the caller?” Asked Jessica.

“Nothing, once I heard her say daddy I quickly end the call”

Jessica jump up and down mentally, sweet potato! Thank god. “Oh is that so” She quickly snatch a tissue and wipe the corner of her lips before excusing herself.

“Dad, I think I should go now since I still have so many things to do” said sooyeon while glancing at her wristwatch.

“What kind of things?” Mommy Jung asked in curiosity

Mr. Jung stiff a laugh “Like making out with random girls” He joked, making Mrs. Jung chuckled while Jessica glares at him intensely.

“Har.har dad” She commented “I better get going now” said Jessica as she walk closer to her mom and give her a peck at the cheeks then to her dad.

---

“Daddy?” Taeyeon asked in shock once yuki handed the phone to her. “daddy?” She asked again, more like to herself than to yuki.

Yuki meanwhile being oblivious ignored her auntie’s question with a pout “Daddy hung up the phone” she stated sadly making Taeyeon frown in instant

“What do you mean daddy?” asked aunt Taeyeon in concern

“I missed my daddy~” Yuki whines as she cutely jump up and down, Taeyeon stare at the free air wanting to understand the situation that she got into. But yuki’s dad is already dea…”Yah Yuki!” Shouted Taeyeon seeing yuki run away from her.

---

A cute little girl made her way to her desk after waving at her mother for a goodbye. She sat down at her chair then faced her classmate with a frown

“You seem so happy Sophie” She commented while eyeing Sophie intently

Sophie flash her infamous smile to her best friend before replying “Of course, dad said that we’re going to go to the mall later, mom said it’s going to be our family bonding”

She didn’t even realize that yuki’s expression changed, a while ago she was happy but now she look so down and sad, she envy Sophie for having and seeing her dad everyday while she..

Yuki’s thought finally snap out when the teacher arrived inside their room “good morning class” Ms. Park greeted.

The kinds automatically stood up and greet back their teacher happily “Kids, do you know what’s we’re celebrating today?”

Some of yuki’s classmates raise their hands wanting to answer their teacher’s question. What’s with today?

“Okay, what is it Chanyeol?”

“Today is valentine’s day!” He answered full of glee.

“That’s right chanyeol” Ms. Park confirmed with a megawatts smile, making the six years old chanyeol blush.

“As I was sa—What is it chanyeol?” Dara ask realizing that the boy chanyeol was raising his hands again

“Errr—since today is valentine’s day teacher. I—I want to give you this” Chanyeol  Slowly makes his way to Ms. Dara, “Here” Ms. Dara gasp realizing what the handsome boy means,

“Thank you for the flower chanyeol” Ms. Dara mouthed making his face burns red.

“N-no problem teacher”  He said before running back to his seat.

“Okay, back to what I am saying a while ago, Today is valentine’s day, Love day! That means It’s a couple day, your parents day, but I think valentine’s day is about being thankful for what you have and who is there for you”

Yuki raise her hands wanting to ask some question “Teacher, What does parents usually do on valentines?”

“Usually, Guys gives flowers to the girls taking her on a date or whatever sweet things could be” Ms. Park explains

“Is that so, that means My dad should take mommy on a date”

---

“Teacher, can you call dad for me?” Yuki plead with her puppy eyes on making Ms. Park say no.

“Okay, just…what’s your dad’s number?” she ask as she pulled out her phone from her bag

“Here” Yuki said as she handed the crumpled paper that she’s been treasuring since only god knows. Ms. Park without second thought dialed the number for yuki.

---

“RISE AND SHINE MAOMAO” Yuri shouted as she intrude jessica’s bed room. Without hesitation she throws some pillows to jessica’s lifeless body. “Get up or I’ll tell auntie the truth”

Hearing the threat makes Jessica groan in annoyance “Leave me alone” She mumbled harshly as she kick the pillows that yuri throw a while ago.

“Yah, It’s Valentine’s day!!!! Let’s go and have fun” Yuri cheered.

“Valentine? I thought It’s independence day” Jessica sarcastically replied making yuri chuckle.

“So bitter jung, Get up okay! And heck why is it hard to find a cool girlfriend?” Yuri asked as she sat at the edge of jessica’s bed.

“It’s your fault for having an ugly face” Jessica retorted making yuri’s gaze to the blonde harden

“What did you just say?”

“Oh, you’re a deaf now?” Jessica asked, the irony.

With a playful hit, yuri start to jump merciless over jessica’s bed. “Yah, stop jumping why’re such a kid!!!”  Jessica  scolded in irritation. Jessica was about to kick yuri out of her room luckily her phone ring,

She groggily grab her phone and answer the phone without even bothering who the caller is.

“Who is this?” Jessica ask in her oh-so-hot-husky-tone

“This is Yuki’s teacher”

“Yuki?”

“Yeah! Your daugh..”

Jessica mentally slap herself “Yeah,yeah sorry, why’re you calling is there something wrong happens to yuki?”

Yuri stop jumping after hearing Jessica “Who is tha—“

“Shut up” Jessica cuts as she focus back on the call.

“there’s nothing wrong, she just want to talk to you—wait I’ll hand my phone to her….”

Jessica’s feeling suddenly changed and she don’t even know why, maybe because I’m going to hear yuki’s voice again.

“Daddy~”

“Yuki honey, I missed you”

“I miss you too dad, But—wait—why’d you hung up the phone yesterday daddy, don’t you know that you make me sad”

Jessica can imagine yuki’s pouting face and it hurts her “Sorry, honey daddy was just busy that is why, sorry”

“It is okay dad, but still I am I bit disappointed”

“What do you want me to do honey, I’ll do everything just for you to forgive me” Jessica without knowing cutely made an aegyo making yuri’s eyes widen

Did Jessica did ‘that’?!!!!!!!!!!!

“Jessica you e!” Yuri shouted as she teased the serious blonde, Jessica immediately put a hand on her phone as she response to yuri.

“You die!”

“There’s only one thing that I want daddy”

“what is it?”

“I want you to take mommy on a date and have dinner with us today, one more thing dad please daddy pick me up I am still at school~ and—and you should buy gifts for mommy since today is valentine’s day”

Jessica bit her bottom lips “Okay…. But I don’t know where your school is”

“Okay wait daddy, I’ll just hand back the phone to teacher and I’ll tell her to tell you the school address…”

Yuri was enjoying watching Jessica take down notes with her phone between her ears and shoulder. She was even feeling delight seeing how Jessica’s mood changed to bitter one to a more sweet and caring one.

“thank you, Thank you—yeah, just tell Yuki that I’ll pick her up there. Goodbye”

Jessica’s brows furrowed realizing how yuri stares to her “What?”

With a smirk yuri says “You seems like an idiot whenever you smile”

---

“Mommy!” Yuki cracked a smile as she run towards her mom.

Tiffany kneel down then wrap her hands around yuki to lift her up. “You miss mommy a lot right?” instead of replying yuki just response with a nod.

“Since you’re such a sweet girl, mommy will buy you a i—“ Tiffany didn’t even manage to finish her words when she heard yuki’s energetic loud voice

“DADDY!!!!”

Tiffany tilt her head as she got curious why her daughter just said that, Once she turned around her eyes widen seeing the blonde Jessica wearing a faded black pants, white long sleeve and a cute pink bowtie on.

“What are you doing here?” Tiffany asked still in shock.

Jessica stood in front of tiffany awkwardly with her hand on behind. “Yuki wants me to go here and pick her up and by the way” Jessica paused for a while feeling uncomfortable since she don’t usually do this kinds of things. “For you” Finally she said it, as she reveals the bouquet and a chocolates “H—Ha—“ ! Why is it hard for me to say it? “Ha—Haapp—Happy—Happy vale—God!” Jessica nervously massage her temple as she tried once more “Happy….Valentines”

Tiffany’s smile was so warmth and beautiful making jessica’s face turn into crimson red. Cute. She thought seeing the blond expression.

“hahahaha, thank you very much, you don’t have to do this you know” Tiffany laugh, and jessica’s heart beat suddenly race. “I know you still have some works to do so why do—“

With a loud exhale Jessica stared directly to tiffany’s eyes before saying ‘it’

“Tiffany hwang, Please go on a date with me” 

 

 

 

 

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone :) 

I am not from Indonesia but still, Stay safe! 

X.O