Time to Plan Pt.2

Bullies Can Love Too

Kyuhyun POV

I walked towards the table my friends were sitting at.I slump down,sitting next to Yunho. One week.One whole week.I kept thinking the words of my sister.What if she is right?What if she is wrong?More importantly why do I care?"You still wondering about it?"Yunho whispered towards me,while the others were conversing among themselves.Should I?

 

*Flash-Back*

"Noo~!"I gasped out,sitting up from what happen to be a couch.My head was pounding and I felt nauseous.I tried forgetting my symptoms to figured what had happened.I couldn't think through for one second,because I vomited on the table counter in front of me.Gross,guess I have to clean that later on.I went of looking for where the bathroom was located.To my surprise,walking through the halls I suddenly remember what happened.Last time I'm ever going clubbing.I soon found my destination.I went to the bathroom to do something.

 

Finishing off,I went outside,searching for food.I was suddenly surprised by my hyung."What are you doing here I thought you were asleep?" I whisper as my voice was stuttering plus shaking all at once,afraid I got discovered."I went to check on you.But I clearly see you are okay."Yunho then added,"Really okay."Oh come on! It was going to happen again.The teasing the name calling.Aish!

 

"It's okay.Your secret is safe with me.Now tell Yunho appa everything."He teased.Aish,why does he have to be a bastard at times,I sighed,"Promise me you won't tell anyone?" Yunho nodded."Alright."I beckoned for him to come closer.Once he was close enough,I whisper into his ear,"I won't say,"smacking his head hardly."Oh come on please!"Yunho rubbed his head soothing the pain a bit.I shook my head."Pwetty pease?"He tried aegyo on me.I jokingly gagged."Okay but don't ever do that again."

 

We sat down on the couch I was laying on before I continued."So a few days ago my sister came back from her trip.She came to visit us and yadada.Before she left to go home,she talked to me." "You had the 'talked'?Aren't you bit young for it?"Yunho intereupted me.I ignored his comment and continued

 

"She told me what I was doing-"Yunho interupted me again,"So she has stalked you?" "Yunho shut up or I won't tell you!"He motion for me to continued."Okay as I was saying she-" 

 

"Last question where was the trip to?"Yunho interupted."If you are gonna play around,then you know what forget it," I was about to walk out,although he stopped me."I'm kidding.God you're such a kid.Now continue I promise I won't interrupt." "Promise?"

"Promise." 

"Okay as I was saying,"I proceeded,"She told me she knew I was bullying some students in our school.She didn't say how,but she knew.The point is she told me I better watch out because it's possible for me to 'fall in love'.Bleh.But while I was unconscious,I had a dream,where Sungmin were doing..something,and after a while he died.Basically,I don't know what is wrong with me,am I like you know,"I looked at him. He was sitting like The Thinker,searching for something to say.

 

"I got nothing."He finally responded."Gee thanks for the help.You sure are a nice friend." I retorted back,laying on the couch kind of pushing him of."You want advice?"I nodded,"First of all,I bet your dream was something *smirk*.Second of all don't worry about it.It'll worsen the situation more.So stop.Now go to sleep it's 5:00 of the morning,also clean that vomit up,it smells." Yunho walked out first.Was he even listening?For reals,what kind of advice was that?

*End-of_flashback*

 

He was the only one who knew.Thank god,because if it wasn't just him then I wish to die now. "Umm.." I didn't know what to say.If I say it's taunting me and I'm confuse,he'll forever tease me about it.Then again if I don't he will not stop asking me."Someone is blackmailing us,"Jonghyun spoke,sitting down next to us.We all looked at him.Yes I'm saved!"That pretty much explains why we are here."Eunhyuk commented."Hold up.Why,what,and do you know who it is?" Yunho asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key POV

"Why are we here?"I asked the person next to me."Because we have to get more footage of their doings,"Sungmin responded."First time it was cool and fun,but now it's just creepy.Are you sure you're not obsessed with them?" 

 

"Pshhh...as if!I mean look at them." I rolled my eyes,walking to a near by table."Hyung,you should seriously find a better hiding place cause I don't think you're that discrete." Sungmin just ignored me and went back to watching,behind a plant.Creep. Last week,freaking Heechul trolled us.Figures out both decisions tied.Point is,I being a genius,had a backup plan-blackmailed.Having no other choice everyone agreed. 

 

During the last week,those who had no plans were to spied on them.It only was Sungmin, although. The five kingkas bullies left the cafe.As they walk of,an idea struck to my head."Hyung,remember when you said last time?" "What thing?" Sungmin sat next to me."How they have a party each month?"

 

"Yeah,wae?" 

 

"What do you say we get into the party,like all five of us?"Sungmin mockling laugh at my question."Like that wouldhappen.We can't just say,'Hey people that bully and hate us,can you let us go to your party?'" He had a point.I started thinking again."Ahuh!" I whisper into Sungmin's ear my plan.

 

"BWOH?!No no no noooo!How about we just stick with the whole paying someone." He look at me as if I was crazy.

 

"Please!Come one it'll work,plus if we do get in we can get more footage to threaten them instead of you being creepy stalking them,"I pleaded.

 

"YAH! It's not stalking it's spying." "Potato patahtoe,please,"I tried using aegyo like he taught me.

 

"Hey that's my thing!But,fine,only if the other's agree,"Sungmin gave in."YAY!" I hugged him."This is so going to work,"I let go of the hug."I hope so."

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

lol did you get what I meant by something?For my innocent readers plz dont think to hard XDD