Project & Memory

Bullies Can Love Too

{Jaejoong POV}

I was in my elective class,which was singing. I would have pick something else like arts or something,but singing seem way easier to do. The only bad part is the bullies are here. Cue the sarcasm, I'm so lucky,it is the two I soo dearly hate. Aish,it's like we were fated for...ummm... to hate each other(?). Okay it makes no sense. I tried to forget my thoughts. I sat on the chair besides Heechul.

 

"Has class started?" I asked him.

 

"Nope". Just then the teacher walk in,when the bell rang.

 

"Okay welcome class to another day. Today we will try a new project.Each team will have 4 team members," The teacher spoke,"You 4 have to create a song and present it to class. You will be graded on creativity,uniqueness,and ability to perform it." The teacher grabbed a paper,which I guess held the names of our teams. I listened carefully for the teams.

 

(A/n your lazy author-nim will skip to the end of the groups members now)

 

"Team 7 Yoona,Seohyun,Yonghwa,and Changmin.....and finally team 8 Heechul,Jaejoong,Hangeng,and Yunho. Now class you can start preparing for it for the rest of the period." The teacher sat on her chair,lookng at the computer.

 

"Aish.. hey you think it's possible to change teams?"Heechul asked,facing me.

 

"Nope."

 

"Well guess who wants to be with me? You're my partner for math class,and now in my team for singing."Yunho said,sitting on a chair next to me,followed by Hangeng

 

I looked at them with an annoyed face.Heechul commented to his statement:"It's not like he wanted it to happen."

 

"Princess,  no one cares for your comments.Now,shall we begin?"Hangeng rudely responded.

 

"Don't called me princess! Let's just begin working. Jaejoong and I will do the instrumental music and you two make the lyrics.Capishe?" Heechul commanded them,fiercly looking at them both. Sometimes I wonder how the heck he became nerdy and not popular.

 

"I don't follow orders from pesky people like you."

 

"Guys I think you should stop," I butted in.

 

"Jaejoong~ah stay out of this."

 

"Yeah stay out of this" Hangeng told me.

 

"Oh you be quiet. I'm the one who can say it not you." Heechul went on fighting with him and I lost interest. I looked down; entertaining myself with the floor's tile.

 

"Guys, cut it out. For once I don't like you guys fighting." Woah did I hear correctly,I thought.

 

"What are you afraid of losing to someone like me?" Heechul smirk. Aish.Yep, we're dead meat. Stupid Heechul and his need of fighting. Well what he refers to defending.

 

"No I'm not. It's just annoying, that's all." Yunho tried to act confident.

 

"Pshh...Please. Just admit it you're scared aren't you."

 

"Nope. And to prove it, lets fight right now."Yunho screamed.

 

"Okay bring it on," Heechul got up. I looked at Hangeng. He looked entertain. I wished he actually cared for the consequences. I guess it's time for me to save the day.

 

"Guys cut it out. The teacher is here." I pleaded.

 

"Not until this dumb admits he's afraid." Heechul looked at me then back to the enemy."As if,"Yunho retorted. 

 

"Please stop this." I explained.

 

"NO!" Yunho yelled. The teacher quickly snapped her head up and looked straight at us. While the students were watching paitently to see a battle  commence.

 

"What the heck is going on? I said to work on your projects. Not to start fighting." Before the teacher could even dare finish, the bell rang. Everyone started packing up, even us. That was rather quick.The teacher just gave us a warning before we left. I speed walk as Heechul followed me to the cafertia.

 

"What the heck? Why are we here?"Heechul ask me.

 

"Oh you see there is this guy.He's new and Donghae told us to bring him up to the rooftop."

 

"Why couldn't the guy or Donghae do it?"

 

"Just be patient please." Heechul said nothing, and waited with me.

 

Waiting for almost 5 or 6 mintues, I finally saw him. He introduce himself to us and and we did the same.

 

{Yunho's POV]

After I was warned by the teacher, I followed the two people i love to bug the most.I saw them at the canteen waiting for someone. I hid behind a wall, spying on them. I saw a guy come up to Jaejoong and Heechul, making my heart shatter. To tell you the truth, I actually like him,Jaejoong I mean. At first, I just wanted to bully because it would make my repuation as a bad person better,stupid I know. But after a while, I actually like him. I'm not the type to actually fall in love,although, he made it possible. I just can't help it. In fact, I think I did when we first met.No not in the beginning of the year; way before that.Sometimes I wonder if he remembers me. I remember who he was,even if it was like a really long time ago.

 

~Flashback 8 years ago~

It was early in the morning and school hasn't begun .I was walking around the school building, trying to find a way to ditch class. I wasn't planning to go school; anyways my parents never cared for me or my education. I stumble across an angel a small kid sobbing, while hugging his knees. I kneeled down to where he was.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

 

He look up at me and said,"I lost my umma while we dropped of my noona." He then looked down and started to weep some more.

 

"Hey kid,how old are you anyways?"

 

"I'm 9 years old" He sobbed out.Hey he's my age..aish what a crybaby.

 

"Aren't you a bit too old to be crying about this?"

 

"No.And if you don't mind please leave me alone."

 

"Give me your hand."

 

"Why?"

"Just do it." He handed me his hand and I pulled him up. Then,while holding his hand, I dragged him. We ran through and around the school building.

 

"What was your mom wearing?"

 

"A white blouse and a blue flowered skirt...why?" I looked around to see the women with that description. Bingo... I spotted a worry women eyeing the area every inch. I ran up to her.

 

"Is this your mom?" I panted, looking at the kid.

 

"Yes",he replied,trying to catch his breath.He smiled,as he tugged his mom's skirt."Umma!"

 

"Jaejoongie..don't ever run of me. I was worry sick for you," The ahjumma turn around. She grabbed him and hug him. I walked off,not wanting to ruin the moment. Almost half way, I felt someoone tugged my sleeve. I turned around,seeing the boy again who's name  I guess was Jaejoongie.

 

"Thank you very much. I would have not found my umma without you," He told me as he hugged me. He broke of the hug,and kissed my cheek. I saw him run back to his umma before he lost her again. I just walked off again, mentally cheering,happy to know I help the person I suddenly fell in love with....

 

~End of flashback~

One day Jaejoong.One day you will remember. Or I will be the one to make you remember.