( ๑ ᴖ ᴈ ᴖ)ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ๑)❣

Bullies Can Love Too

Long chapter for never responding to that long ago request

 


 

 

Jaejoong's POV

I'm freaking out! Any minute now he will come in and I will be doom.Let me explain to you why. My mother,well adoptive mother, is the type to say she is a physic. You know those who can tell the future? She wasn't like this until two of her dreams and interpretations became true. I,however, must say it's a coincidence. Anyways,she nows says things might happen. Take now for instinct,a week ago she told me the guy of my dreams is right of front of my eyes.

 

Why a guy? Well,between you and me, I used to like dressing as a girl when I was younger.Don't take me wrong,I'm not gay or anything, she,however,misinterpret the sitution.So,putting everything together,she probably thinks this is the guy. I mean I did tell her everything about him, from looks to personality,except the fact about how he harms and bullies me every school day. Now,back to the scene..

 

I invited the intruder in. I took his hand,wanting to drag him into my room before my mother or family start teasing me. "Oh,look umma,JaeJae already wants to take his boyfriend upstairs.They're even holding hands!" Too late,my noona has begun the teasing. "Oh isn't that sweet,but JaeJae isn't rude that you didn't introduce him to me?I am your mother." I let go of Yunho's hand,noticing now blushing a bit.Strange..

 

"MOTHER!For the last time he is not my boyfriend!" I tried defending myself. 

 

"Not yet,"noona teased."NOONA!"I screamed, as I gave one those "not now looks" at my mom and sister.Both of them didn't do anything,instead they continued.This time,however,they took deeper measures."Don't you mean,unnie?Remember when you used to dress as a girl and call me unnie?"My mom and Yunho laugh a bit,but stopped when I glared.

 

"YAH!I'm going to my room,follow me Yunho," I ignored her comment."Lovebirds these days," I heard mother say. "UMMA THE RICE IS BURNING!" I lied."Jaejoong,there is no-"

 

I ran to my room,holding Yunho's hand once again.I shut the door behind,before my mother or my unnie..NOONA (damn it >.<) can tease me."Crossdresser?"Yunho smirked evilly. I glared at him,"Shut up!" I let go of his hand.

 

"So you got the lyrics?" I changed the conversation."Yep,all done. Suspecting you have created the music, I'm not sure if they will mix well." I looked at him amazed.I was actually surprised he finished the music.I was expecting for him to say no I was too lazy to do it."Why are do look like a gaping fish?" He 'brought me back to the world'."Huh?Oh,um.." I had no explanation."You were expecting me not to finish huh?" 

 

"No,no,I actually-"he interupted my explaination."It's okay.Between you and me I love music.I like creating songs and singing,just anything involve with it.That's pretty much why I joined that class." I was amazed that someone like him actually love doing this,I mean isn't a bit less cool to do so?Or is it just me?

 

"But tell someone and you die,now lets continue," he warned me. I nodded instinctly afraid something might happen.We stood there quiet for a seconds not knowing where to look or do.Do you have an instrument in your room?" I nodded,"A guitar and piano keyboard." 

 

"Take out the piano,I think it'll work the best," he commanded me."," I mumble. Lucky for me he didn't hear. I took out the piano putting in front him."Chair,master?" I sarcastically asked."Yes." I glared at him once more,"No please?" He didn't respond,he just took out some sheets from his bag. I really want to slap someone right now.Before my anger raged out,I looked around for a chair that I always leave here.I didn't find the chair around in my room.Guessing one of my family member took it, I went dowstairs to get a chair before informing Yunho that I'll be back.One thing for sure, it was pointless to tell him,because he ignored me.Once downstairs,I stopped for the "search",since I heard nothing. No shouting,cooking,or talking. It was quiet.Too quiet.

 

"UMMA?" I shouted.No one responded."NOONA!" No response. I went into the kitchen,finding a note on the counter.I carefully read it, blushing at the last sentence. She didn't think that we were going to..EW! Never! Not with a girl,guy,or anyone.Especially not with that stupid jerk."What's taking you long?"

 

"AH!" I screamed."Yah!Don't scare me!" I scolded 'the attacker'. "It's funny 'tho.Oh what is this?" He took away the note from my hands. "Give it back!" He put his arm up high,so I couldn't reach.Damn,I'm screwed. I tried jumping,but failed miserably. Already knowing there was no way possible to receive it back, I stopped huffing in annoyance. Yunho,glad he won,read the note. "Wow,your sister is really nice. Let's not waste any time let's use it right it now," he played around. I blushed at his remarked.I looked at him wide-eyed,and he laughed. "You don't actually believe we are it doing right?" 

 

"An..Ani" I stuttered. "OH MY GOSH! YOU DID!" I tried ignoring him."YOU DID!" "NO I DIDN"T" I said back. 

 

"You did.Oh my!Jaejoong has a crush on me?" 

 

"Just help me get these chairs upstairs."

 

"Jaejoong has a crush on me!" I covered my ears,"I can't hear you!" I ran from him. I went upstairs,into my room,only to tripped over a bouncy ball.Yunho,whom I didn't know was behind me all this time,tried to catch me.At the end we both fell,him on top, and lips accidentally connected. "SCORE!" I heard my noonas,now mischievously laughing,screamed.What?I thought they weren't here. I pushed Yunho away."WHO THE HELL MADE THIS PLAN!?!"

--------------------------------------------

 

3rd POINT OF VIEW (the picture above goes with this scenery XD)

 

"This is your hideout?"Heechul asked Hangeng in his girly voice. Heechul had no idea how he went along with this,more importantly to end up being alone with him. The whole plan was to get into the party,not to flirt with them.Then again,he can't believe he's saying this,he thought Hangeng is actually a decent guy.In his opinion, if he weren't trying to act cool and tough he would be much better in life. 

 

He shook off my thoughts and look around. It was a pretty decent place. "I know it's a just a pond, but this is the place I think about every life problems I have," Hangeng explained."Cliché much?" Heechul thought out loud,in his normal voice. "Huh?" 

 

"Nothing,just said you're a bit cliché ,"he responded with his girly voice again.He was so happy he didn't hear, if he did then the plan would fail.

 

Both of them sat by the pond chatting about stuff and making weird comments.Their conversations became strange and stranger. It was so strange both were actually glad they were alone because people might think they are mentally ill. 

 

"I wanted to ask you about your boyfriend," Hangeng suddenly asked.Heechul didn't think this through,thus he carelessly responded,"I don't have one." Little did he know,Hangeng was glad he,or 'she', didn't and wanted to make a move.He scooted nearer to "Casey", and "Casey" stood up. "What's wrong?"Hangeng stood as well.

 

I keep forgetting that the person I'm talking to is actually a person who likes getting dating many girls.If I don't leave now,will I be the next 'girl' he'll play with?Ani,or would it happen?Heechul thought."Hello?" 

 

Heechul was more into my thoughts, he barely realize the guy who he was with was right in front of his face."Mian-." He couldn't utter another syllable because the guy he once thought was decent connected his lips onto his. Heechul tried pushing him away,only to fail. Instead of letting go,Hangeng pulled "her" closer.Having no other choice, he kick his crotch area. Hangeng pulled away,falling down. He groaned miserably in pain.

 

Hangeng ,tried forgetting his pain,and wanted to apologize to "Casey". Seeing "her" runaway,he lost his chance. He grunted in annoyance. He got up,still in pain.Looking down to the grass,he thought:Most girls would enjoy that..*scoff*..How ironic I warn the others to play with these innocent girls and I go ahead and steal a kiss from Casey.Did I just blow my chance with her? Hangeng kicked a rock on to the pond.

 

Meanwhile,Heechul was running. It was hard,'tho since he also chose to wear heels."Damn this heels.Damn HANGENG! He stole my first kiss," he thought out loud. This wasn't suppose to happen. Nothing was to go on among them both. The hold idea was to stay away from him, get invited to the party, and BAM! Freedom from the torture. He regrets going along with the plan. No,he regrets going with Hangeng's request. What am I suppose to do? Heechul thought one last time before entering his home.