Days Before The Party

Bullies Can Love Too

Key's POV

I rubbed my eyes to adjust to the light. Where am I?

 

I walk through what seem to be a hall.Questions began to pop in my head, one after the other.Walking closer to a door I heard chatter. I open the door wide open, entering into a big fancy room.

 

Everywhere it was chaotic. I wanted to ask where and what was going on. Sadly, everyone ignored me.

 

"KEY!Time to go!" Yoona pushed me to a door. "What? What is happening?How did you get here?" I asked. She didn't bother answering.This is going to fast!Whats going on!?!?! 

 

I was then taken by both my parents. The wedding march song came and people stood. "Mom?Dad?" I nervously said. "My son is getting married!' My mom cried,ignoring me. They took me up to the end of the asile. I was suddenly wearing a dress.

 

A DRESS! What kind of guy wears a dress?

 

My whole body shiver with goosbumps, as somebody took my hand. I look away from my parents to the person. Oh hell nah!

 

"Kim Jonghyun," I cursed under my breath.

 

"Hello my love,"he kissed my hand. I was awed struck.No! This is a dream. I pinched myself to wake up. It didnt work.

 

The ceremony went on. It was 100% real. "You may kiss your bride now," the pastor said. No!Wait he didn't say do you take him to be you lawful wife.What the hell am I saying? I JUST CAN'T MARRY HIM! 

 

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a hitch of breath from him. He was close to my face, puckering his lips....

 

 

"NO!"I yelled,falling of my chair. The librain shush me. What just happen, I thought.

 

"Are you alright?" Sungmin whispered, helping me up. "Huh?Oh just a silly nightmare," I mumbled,laying my head on the brown table. "Okay, anyways. Operation Bad Boys is not finished," Donghae whispered kind of loud.

 

"For the last time, it's not called like that," Heechul grunted. The librabian look at us. "Sh! Means Sh!" She glared. We shivered in fright. For an 80 year old women she sure is frightening.

 

"Okay whatever the name is, we have to revise it. Perfection is best," Donghae said. We all just nodded along, revising how it will go tommorow. Tommorow is Saturday, the day of the party.

 

--------------------------

XThird POINT POVX

 

While the nerds "cool" teenagers,planned for the party,going over each detail to make it fool proof,their targets were having problems on their own.

 

Lets start of with the oldest...

 

As days passed,Hangeng couldn't help it. He kept thinking over the idiotic mistake he did with Casey, or should he say Heechul? Hangeng,unlike the other guys, isn't stupid. It was easy to figure it out. I mean a fifth grader can figure it out! Back to the point. Hangeng didn't like Heechul. Or anyone. He wasn't the romantic type.

 

Something just lured him into doing it. He didn't mean it. At the moment she,(sorry I mean he, ran away), he felt guilt with a mix of love. But he isn't going to admit that. For now, he has a love crisis.

 

Yunho,on one hand, really like Jaejoong more than ever, if possible. That kiss with him made him head over heels. He was 200% in love. Then again,he hated the fact how he was also falling for one of the girls he meet at the cafe.At one point he wanted to say sorry to Jaejoong and his friends, and make him his. At another point, Yunho fell in love at first sight with Casey.

 

Kyuhyun had no issues.He never felt anything. Meeting or flirty with girls isn't as fun as playing Starcraft. Sometimes he would flirt,but only to break their hearts. 

 

Now,the last two,their..how do I explain? Their like two kids fighting over a piece of candy.... 

 

"KIM JONGHYUN I CALLED DIBS ON HER!" Eunhyuk ran around his backyard chasing after Jonghyun. "You're teenagers!Please stop running around!" The maid scolded. Of course,they didn't listen. Eunhyuk finally managed to grab Jonghyun by the collar,throwing him to the ground.

 

"Oof! What is your problem?" Jonghyun gasp,

 

"She is mine.M-Y-N-E," he failed to spell out the word. Jonghyun rolled his eyes at his friend who was pinning him down.

 

"You can have Dae, and I'll be with Kinsun. Didn't you say the innocent ones are the best?" Jonghyun bargain.

 

"Yeah,but Kunsun is so great in many ways,so if you interfer with her and I..I will kill you!" Jonghyun had enough with his friend's childness.He pushed he off,walking away."YOU HEAR STAY AWAY!" Eunhyuk scream at him. 

 

Jonghyun POV

Idiot,I thought. I just wanted to hang out with him,and he suddenly lost it. Speaking of losing it,my sister keeps asking about Key. She keeps insisting for us to go out. Just yesterday, I was going to the bathroom ,when she did the most horrible thing.

 

From:Target 1

Hey babe ;) I'm waiting for you at the bathroom

Oh I see how it is. I smirked. I began walking faster when someone grabbed my wrist..

 

THUD

 

"Ouch!"

 

"OOF!"

 

"Key?" I stared at the person on top of me.

 

Everything went fast.*Click click*. We both turn around to find my sister,Yoona, taking pictures of us.She walked closer to us. She forcely made us kiss. Click. "Mom is so going to kill you. Maybe,"She muttered. I pushed a blushing Key of me.

 

"YOONA YOU BETTER RUN!" I screamed, scaring her.

---------

XAfter SchoolX

"Lee Sungmin I need to talk to you,"Mrs.Jung said. "Yes?" Sungmin walked up to her desk.

 

"You are failing math,"she frowned proceeding. "You need good grades to pass this grade, if not you'll have to repeat it." 

 

The word echoed through his head for a while. He was a nerd for Shisus sake! He can't fail. Fail is not in his dictionary! Well, math was his worst subject, along with the others. Nonetheless, he always succeeded to get an A.

 

"What can I do to get a good grade?" Sungmin desperately asked. The teacher thought for a while."You can tutor Cho Kyuhyun, or redo all the assignments,"Mrs.Jung suggested.

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

YAY UPDATE! Yoona is a Jongkey shipper now lol XDD

How many are happy here? *cricket* *cricket* TWT 

So I am mega sorry for the long hiatus. I was jammed packed with clubs,homework,projects,and other stuff >.>. I tried many times updating but my homework became harder. And omg! I've been hiding under the rocks! Ladies Code's death TTWWTT passed long ago(my ulitmate girl biased died.. Eunbi unnie!!!)..more accidents..Luhan leaving (was that really old?) and SUNGMIN IS GETTING MARRIED!!!! 

This is like a brick of feels on my face

lie_down__try_not_to_cry__cry_a_lot_comb

Okay I'm done rambling. I'll try to update more  although it's not a gurantee since the holidays are coming..bye!

sad_puppy-med.jpg