Enemies

Bullies Can Love Too

{Still Jaejoong Pov}

We limped walked to the rooftop; apparently Mr."Big Shot" #1 & #2 hurt our freaking ankles!,at least we didn't get sent to hospital. As expected, we saw Sungmin,Donghae,and Key there looking at each other,casually talking.They all turned around looking at us in astonished.

 

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO YOU TWO!" Key was the first to comment.

 

"Nothing,just the same bully problem." Heechul said, as it was the normalist thing ever,which it was.

 

"Seriously,I expected Heechul hyung to do something,"Sungmin was the one that spoke.

 

"Hey what about me?" I defensively screamed,only to be ignored.

 

"I tried to but i couldn't. That dude is freakishly strong."

 

{NO ONE"S POV}

They continued talking about their incident,then about other stuff,and finally came back to the original topic.

 

"Hey why don't we do something about it?" Donghae thought out loud.

 

"Hah! Yeah right,then let's go ride on some magical unicorns with a mermaid,"Jaejoong retorted.

 

"Ok i know they are way tougher than us-"

 

"Wayyyyyyyyy~ tougher and stronger," Sungmin interrupted Donghae.

 

"Like I was saying they are wayyy to much tougher and stronger than us,but think about it, we can make someone do it for us."

 

"Then they'll find out,and kill us," Heechul said. Everybody else,besides Donghae,just nodded in agreement.

 

"Ok how about we have a sleepover at my my house on Friday. We can find a way out of this. You know there's always a solution to every problem." Donghae spoke confidently.

 

"SLEEPOVER!! I"M SO IN!" Sungmin chirped.

 

"NO WAY! I'm too old to be going to a sleepover!" Heechul said.

 

"Please hyung! Everyone else is going!" Sungmin turned to the the others using his aegyo face to get their agreement,who indeed did agree- because a cute bunny always win.

 

"FINE! But after the sleepover, don't ever speak of it again." Heechul gave up,he looked at his wrist watch as Sungmin cheered by himself."We should go now,the bell should be ringing". Like on cue,the bell rang.

 

And like that,hey all left to their classes.

 


After school,Hangeng and Kyu decided to hang out. They went to a arcade,then they decided to just go around the mall.

 

"Now what's the real reason why you wanted to hang out?" Kyuhyun asked out of the blue.

 

"Well,umm...,I don't know actually" Hangeng responded,scratching his head.

 

"Oh come spill it. You never wanna hang because your oh so "busy schedule""

 

"Ok,so there is this girl I like and she always goes on double date with her best friend, and she kind of sort of likes you-"

 

"So you want me to go with you,to make a good impression," Kyuhyun completed his sentence.Hangeng nodded at him.

 

"What will I get in return?"

 

"Anything you want"

 

"Ok,if I go then you have to buy me a new game console and be do what I say."

 

"Forget it"

 

"FIne,then little Ms.Crush will just forget you"

"Ok deal,"Hangeng gave up quicker than Kyuhyun thought. They shook hands and they continued walking.However, both of them walked into a problem-well not really. In front of them was Heechul and Sungmin getting cornered/teased by some group of people. Hangeng and Kyuhyun got frustrated at their victims getting hurt by others; they were technically "theirs", hence they along with their friends were only allowed to hurt them.


"YAH! STOP BOTHERING THEM!" They said in unison. The three guys,plus the two victims,look at them. The three guys knowing who they were ran away,fearing they might get in trouble.

 

"Well,I guess I'm dead already," Sungmin quietly said.

 

"Yah! We were okay without you. Now if you jerk twads don't mind, we don't plan on fighting with you today,"Heechul snarkily added.

 

"You're welcome you twerps,"Hangeng retorted back.

.

"Why should we be thankful to heads like you?" Heechul scoffed.

 

"Look,just forget it.Now goodbye. And don't forget you owe us," Kyuhyun interupted,impatient to hear him talk.Hangeng and Kyuhyun walked off without another word."Aish,that rude kid.I'm like freaking older then him!" Heechul puff his cheeks in annoyance."Let's go,I still got to buy my mom that gift."Sungmin nodded at his hyung.

 

*SAME DAY~NIGHT*

That night they all had different thoughts.While,Hangeng and Kyuhyun were trying to figure out the actual reason why they stop the other bullies, Heechul and Sungmin were thinking if they were good or bad. But at the end, they forgot everything,as if nothing had happened that day.

......................................

 

 

(credit for the poster goes to these lovely people i was original gonna put it as the cover page but then i couldn't choose if to do or to not so sorry to the creator....also mistakes can be found in this chappie)