Party (pt2)

Bullies Can Love Too

 

The boys had their own issues; whether or not it was school related- it was totally not that. Jonghyun and Eunhyuk made a deal which girl to hit on. Hangeng was figuring out how to ask Heechul out. Yunho was having the same issue, except he still couldnt choose who he wanted as his partner.Kyuhyun was slowly falling in love with Sungmin, however, being mean to him and all, he knew he didnt have a chance; thus he made a fool proof plan to make Sungmin his.

 

By this point, they somewhat stopped their habits, surprising many students at their school.

 

Although they didnt know.

 

*Party Dayyyy (again)

 

After Eunhyuk invited the girls in, he went to tell the guys. They were all glad they did come. They didnt automically went to them. That would look desperate. Like a lion, they waited until the perfect time to catch their prey. At times they would shoo away guys, even lesbians, from their "prey".

 

Kyuhyun, putting his second part of his plan on the go. Let's clear things up. He had already made sure that he had to tutor Sungmin; he actually hacked the school system and made Sungmin's grade of an A- (surprisingly, because Sungmin always slept in that class) into an F-. He actually knew that they were blackmailing them (he actually didnt mind, more time seeing Sungmin crossdress), and because of that, he decided to get Sungmin drunk, and actually help him get home- or something like that. Moreover, proofing he is a great guy. If that didnt work, he would go with plan B.

 

He dumped a whole bottle of vodka along with beer into the fruit punch dedicated to the wusses who didnt drink. Once he was done, he walked away.

------------------------

 

As expected the plan worked- a little to much. Heechul, Jaejoong, and Key and Hae were drunk.Sungmin joined after a few drinks later.

 

 

Lets see what happened to each one of them, shall we? 

(PS i wont use their fake names much so dont get confuse)

 

 

The gals and guys seperated their own different ways around the home filled with drunks and sobers.

 

Heechul was drunk-as well as lost- walking around the home. He was suddenly yanked from where he stood. Hangeng had grabbed Heechul's arm dragging somewhere less crowded. They stared at each for a few seconds.

 

"You are cute,"Heechul spoke first, having trouble controlling his voice from switching to his normal one.


"Not as much as you Heechul,"Hangeng responded,and he was not sober.Hangeng kissed Heechul who did not mind for he was drunk.They ended up kissing more passionately. They then went inside the closet to make out some more, (maybe a little more that).

 

***

 

Jaejoong danced with Yunho whom wasnt drunk. Their dance began as something innocent, that turned into something rather ual.  Yunho automatically was .

 

Yunho dragged him into the kitchen, slamming him against the counter.The people in the kitchen look at them weirdly.

 

"Out," Yunho screamed. They ran out scared of him. Yunho looked back at Jaejoong, or Jaewha.

 

"Please be quiet," Yunho told him her. He kissed, then on Jae's exposed neck.

 

"Mm,okay but," Jae pushed him away,"I have to tell you a secret,"Jae whispered, hiccuping a bit.

 

"What is it?"

 

"I'm a guy," Jae whisper into his ear.

 

"What?!?"

 

Jae pulled down his shirt showing him he got no s,instead lots of socks, and then he pulled up his shirt.He giggled at himself.

 

"Who are -"

 

"By the way I'm actually Jaejoong,your little girly victim," Jae interrupted him.

 

How can I be an idiot?I should have known.Wait does that mean?...It does doesnt it, Yunho thought. Jae puckered up his lips,shutting his eyes tight. "I want a kiss," Jaejoong said, then puckered up his lips again.Yunho sighed. He was half drunk,and half sober, and above it all he sort of had a thing for him, so what the heck.They kissed for a few seconds before Yunho pulled away.

 

"More,"Jaejoong moaned.Yunho wanted to do it but he stilled care for him. 

"No im gonna take you home kay?"
"But i need more its hurts down there," Jae moaned.
"To much information..anyways home kay?" Yunho replied.
"Fine but you better kiss me goodnight okay!," drunk Jae giggled.

 

--------/////////////////////------------------------

 

Key was also drunk dancing,when he stumble upon sober Jonghyun. "Sup cutie," Key ily winked.
"You know," Jonghyun looked around," we should do something crazy."
"What type of crazy?"
Jonghyun whispered to him his reply. Key was astonished, however, he responded with a no.
"Why?"
"Because my will hurt."
"What?" Key ignored his comment, walked drunk onto the wall, next to a door. Jonghyun followed him her.

"Oohhh I hear in the closest," drunk Key placed his ear onto the wall.


Damn heechul you're so-


He backed up against Jonghyun. "Never mind take me home!" Keys innocent ear were tormented
"You know the party is barely over."
"Homee," Key whine cutely
"Ugh fine but you owe me," Jonghyun gave in.
"Ne."

 

---------------------//////////////////////////////////////


Eunhyuk dragged a mannequin from his mother's workplace for clothes designing, thinking it was a girl. Only to find in his room a drunk Dae on the ground with really short hair instead of her long hair.


Hyuk walked towards her.When he turn her around he realized it was actually Donghae.


Oohhh I'm gonna punish you, he thought.
"Whaaa?" Hae was half asleep.He had fainted while searching for the bathroom to barf.He had awoke minutes before he came but couldn't get up.
That night they did something that only Hae's camera-which was a place on a furniture cabin of hyuks- knows.

 

-*-*-*

 

Kyuhyun was searching for Sungmin. "Here drunk min, come out, come out, wherever you are," Kyuhyun called out. After what seem forever, he found Sungmin. He was chatting with another a guy, and Sungmin didnt seem please with the conversation. Just as he was walking up to him, the guy was leaning towards him. Kyuhyun swoop in, stopping whatever that was gonna happen. 

"Excuse me, " Kyuhyun spoke up, the guy was utterly confuse. 

"What? Cant you see I'm talkingn here?" He pushed Kyuhyun away. Nevertheless, Kyuhyun didnt stop there.

"She is my girlfriend, you prick! And I have you to know I can call someone right now that'll make sure youll sleep with the fishes tonight!"Kyuhyun glared at him. The guy surrender, walking off, muttering curse words. 

 

"Yay! Kyunnnie," Min slurred. 

"Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked him.

"Yeah, thankkkk youuu for saving me," Sungmin kiss him on the cheek, making Kyuhyun blush. 

 

"Kyunnniee, I lovee youuu, ne?" Kyuhyun wasn't sure if he meant it, or it was just the beer talking.  One or the other, it meant a lot to him. "I love you too," he replied. Sungmin, out of no where, fainted.

 

"Sungmin!" Kyuhyun caughted him on his arms. I guess you had too much alcohol, he thought. Kyuhyun called a cab and took Sungmin to his home. His parents were away for the weekend, therefore, it wouldnt be much of a hassle. He called his butlers to help him get Sungmin into the guest room. After that he fell asleep, thinking about what he has to do next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

******************************************************************************************************

 

 Wooooooh! 

526268fb6c308e29360575e02f4b271e5a923c96

Hello my quokkas

(yes my people i shall call you that now)

11132014_theoneshots_Boyfriend.gif

First off, so many drama lama and

then i switch to my american ships, and i forgot my roots XD lol

but im back

im trying my best to update

but its stressing me out so

Im gonna try my best to get yall another update but be patient

also i wrote this on a go so ill check typos later

other than that, very important:

the kingkas are obviously heirs to companies so blackmailing

with this can be a threat to their family 

ill clear things later on ^-^

so sowwy 

peaace!