B!tches be crazay :P

Bullies Can Love Too

Key POV

I was walking out from with school with Jae,preparing for the plan."There is one problem,"I told him."What is it?"

 

"Remember how Hae and I have drama class and remember when I texted you that we got casted as girls? Assuming we dress as up girls,don't you think maybe,I don't know they'll figured it out?"

 

"OMO! Our plan will be ruined!" Jae caught on,fake hyperventilating. "WAIT! Your play will be out in four weeks.The party is in two weeks,all we got to do is go to the party and not flirt nor talked a lot with them,like we already planned," Jae stopped acting,looking at me like I was an idiotic.

 

"I understood the plan,but I'm just saying.What I'm trying to say is what if we get caught?" 

 

"We won't."

 

"Which reminds me, I need to go to the bathroom!" I said,as we passed by the bathrooms

 

"How does-?" Before he could continue,or worse my bladder could explode ,I said,"Never mind that,just go wait outside school or something I really need to go!" I ran into the boy's bathroom.

...........................

 

*Few minutes later*

I went outside the bathroom,and about to head over where Jaejoong was,when Yoona stopped me."Excuse me,I need to go,"I nicely said."We need to talk,"She said."We barely talked to each other,so what do you have to tell me?"

 

"I know we are bad terms,but I really need to talk to you," Yoona said,and she wasn't in the mood to fight. "Fine,wait," I said. I took my phone texting Jaejoong to go home."What is it?" I place the phone in my back pocket.This better be good,I mentally added.

 

"Listen here Key,I know what your scheme is. I knew it all along. You're trying to get your hands on my brother,Jonghyun."Yoona smiled.

 

"What? Uh...okay. Honestly, I know it's horrible,terrible even...wait you say what now?" I don't what I was more surprised about-the fact she is cray cray or the fact she is the sister of Jonghyun. 

 

"Yes you heard right,and you know what?You never got on my nerves and you never exploded when I was mean towards you.So, I approve.Welcome to the family brother-in-law!" Yoona hugged me,immediately I push her away,making her pout.

 

"Correct me if I'm wrong,but you think I'm doing this because I like your brother *scoff* as if I will ever love a short dinosaur!" 

 

"Aww...you have a nickname for him,so cute,"she tried to giggle,but failed,before explaining her "theory"."If you ever seem dramas,you would understand.I mean opposites attract.The only problem is my friend,Shin Sekyung.She has a crush on him,and let me tell you,she is obsessed with him.Maybe this will turned out like a Korean Drama-,"Yoona stopped talking when her phone rang.She put the volume down,and continued talking,"I have to go now.Bye brother-in-law." She walked of,cackling a laugh.

 

"COME BACK!WE"RE NOT DONE TALKING!YAH!YOONA I DON'T WANT-"It was to late to yell at her seeing that she had disappear into the darkness of the halls.

What the hell happen? Did I just actually hear right?

 

I grunted,walking outside school by myself.Great,just great.The person who I call an enemy is actually wanting me to end up with her brother?Or maybe she didn't mean it.I began wondering about it.Ten seconds later,I shiver in disgust,thinking what it would be like to be part of a dinosaur's family. Never in my life am I thinking that.I continued walking figuring where to crash for the night,since I was kicked out by Heechul's parent.I still don't get why,tt was just like 4 days,and BAM I get kicked out.

As much I kept thinking of it my thoughts wander of to what Yoona said.

 


 

Jaejoong's POV

"Hello Sandara,or should I say Dara." I greeted the girl in front in me with gritted teeth. "Still mean as ever," she smirked. "Says the one who glued my homework all together!" 

 

"Cheer up Jae,you know it was 7 years ago,hey where's your other friends and Hae?Oooh that rhyme!" Dara giggled. "We don't hang out frequently nowadays. During the 6 years you left,everything has change you know?Now if you excuse me I have to go home," I walked pass her,ignoring her presence. I heard her walk behind me.

 

Okay,let's get some things clear out here,before it get's more confusing. Sandara Park is known as Dara. She was first friends with Donghae when they were 5 years old and a few years later, she became friends with Sungmin,Key,Heechul and me,of course. She is fun,sweet,and kind when you get to know her.The downside? Sometimes she get's annoying.

 

Don't get me wrong,I love her to death as a sister,but she can get overboard at times.Back then Heechul use to set jokes on people.Wanting to have someone to follow his footstep, he decided to he teach Dara how to set "jokes" on people. She learned way to fast,concluding to her using her tricks on people,leading to me being mad.Why me? She thought my reactions were funny,so she pranked me the most. Now,after 6 years of going away with her family, I really don't want her back.

 

"JAE!" Dara screamed."WHAT!" I yelled back.

 

"You've spaced out,"she pouted. "I'm sorry if I want to talked to the voices in my head,now please leave me alone." I walked a bit faster.

 

"Still crazy as ever.Just to tell you Jae,we were suppose to turned left,like a minute ago,but you were so busy spacing out."

 

"Sorrry,sheesh," I turned around,realizing she said we,as in her and I. "What do you mean 'we'," I asked.

 

"Oh I forgot to mention.My family and I moved next to your house.Oh and I'm gonna start to go school with you tommorow.Which is why I was gonna go to pick you up from school,because aunty told me but we meet each other there near that dingy store, "Dara blabbered on with an unrelated story that made no sense.

 

I kept replaying those words over.School and next door neighbor?I can't believe what I'm hearing.The one person I've tried to avoid,right after Yunho,is gonna go to school with me. "You're kidding right?" I interrupted her talking.

 

"Nope,you can even ask your mom,"she smiled. Her evil vicious smiled. I shiver, already seeing the future.The horrible oh so horrible future. This is not my year is it?

 

..............................................................

Dun dun dun dunnnnn~~~~ 

Yep they be cray like this remix

Well then,I've been here crying like a baby because kcon is over and I didnt go T.T that and because school is coming up noooo~~~~~~

tumblr_loacvinhul1qgu5x0.gif

I'm scared now cuz it'll be my first day of school :( the tortured and

Im guessing you guys will have school too right?

anywhoo guess no more time watching kpop and writing or reading fanfics wae!!!! I'm of to cry in the corner like:

tumblr_mbrbrsjnnH1rtqexko2_250.gif

Bye :(