PARTAYYY! (PT1)

Bullies Can Love Too

The kingkas stopped bullying the geek squad for a while.Every so often the geek squad would be push around by them. however nothing worse than that.  Key and Donghae were caught up with their play-Key also had to worry about where to sleep [especially since no one wanted to give him a job]. Jaejoong was doing his own school activity,as well as avoiding Dara. Heechul was doing his own thing, which was super private. As for Sungmin, let's just say he was stuck worring about things.

 

 

*PArty DaY*

 

It took a while at first for them to all agree to go to the party, because most of them had their personal reason why they didnt wanted to go. At the end, they continued their plan.

 

Sungmin POV

I was sitting on the couch, brushing my hair, my wig in this situation, slowly. The teacher's words still in my head, the incident to be exact. 

 

"TUTOR HIM!"

"Oh sorry sweetie, I'm getting old. I meant he'll tutor you. I mean how can you tutor someone with an F on your report card?" She smiled. That didn't help my case. My enemy, my friends' enemy, is going to help me! ME! If that loser can. How can he be better than me? Pshh.

"Next Tuesday is your first session. You should call him. Here, he told me to give you his number," she handed me a small scrap of paper, "You know he is a sweet guy, he volunteered to help you. You should thank him."

Volunteered? Why? How come? 

I began questioning the whole situation

"Are you gonna keep gaping like a fish or are you gonna leave? School is over, and I got places to go," she said in a teasing matter. "Oh yeah, umm thanks for the number! Bye!" I ran out the room.

 

 

"BOO!" Someone screamed, scaring me to death.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I started hitting the person, who turned out to be Heechul, with my brush.

"OW, STOP!" He screamed, but I didnt stop.

"I'LL BUY YOU A PLUSHIE!"  I stopped. "How big, and can I choose it?"

"Yeah, you choose the size and what not, but stop. Okay?" Heechul glared at me. 

I giggled.  He sat besides me.

"So..What's bothering you? Come on, tell hyungie everything," he wickedly smiled. Wicked smiles are never good.

"What?" 

"Why were you spacing out?" He clarified.

"Oh, nothing, I...I was thinking about something," I replied. "Tsk, well my dear pumpkin, whatever it is, just know hyung is here to help you. We have to go now, dont't want to be late to the party."

I nodded at him, and told him that I'll go downstairs after I powdered some more makeup on myself.

"Kay, and by the way, good luck on the tutoring," he smirked, before leaving the room.

HOW DID HE FIND OUT?!?

 

(Third Point of View)

Currently, Key and Jaejoong were getting ready, while Donghae was downstairs making sure their scheme tools were usable. Heechul, on the other hand, was looking at a mirror, praising himself.

 

"Well what's the problem? Nobody is perfect, you can't get A's all the time. You aren't the only one that failed before. The rest of them did at some point, and they got their grades better in no time,"Sungmin complied with himself, yet he still felt like a failure.

 

The 5 boys girls headed to the party, by foot, since none had cars [don't question it]. Sadly, they got blisters before the party started. "Ughhh how much longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Key complained. "Shush child, we are here," Jaejoong shushed him.

 

Heechul knocked on the door, as the rest of the group started bickering. Some unknown guy opened the door. "Hello y thing," he said, obiviosuly (with his eyes) stripping the "girl's" clothes off. Heechul immediately smacked him. "You e!" 

"Sorry," he smiled ertedly, " HYUKJAE SOME GIRLS CAME!" He screamed loudly over the loud music.  They, the group of "girls", had one thought.

 

Who the hell was Hyukjae?

 

"Go have some fun I'll deal with these ladies," Eunhyuk said, walking up to them, as the other guy left.

 

"Come in."

.........................................

They managed to get the party recorded without being caught. However, they almost ended up being harassed. And just like any typical story, they were saved by their so called knight in shiny armor, otherwise known as their enemies. Boy, if they knew who they were, they sure wouldn't help them.

 

Hours passed, people left, and Heechul, Jaejoong, and Donghae were drunk.How?

They drank a lot of punch juice, that contained alcohol, because some idiot dumped a whole bottle of vodka.

 

Sungmin and Key were getting there.

 

Soon they forgot their whole mission. Nevertheless, they got enough evidence. 

 

The drunk gals unconsciously did many, oh so many stupid things.

-.-.-.-.-.-