Intro

Bullies Can Love Too

The five most popular guys in SM High are Yunho,Jonghyun,Kyuhyun,Hangeng,and Eunhyuk. Everyday they were praised as if the Gods had sent them there.All the girls and even guys would swoon over them hoping one day one of them would date them. Everybody loved them since they were popular for being in the soccer,basketball,dance,taekwondo and football team,plus they were pretty badass.I mean seriously they were the best. Except there were five guys who hated them,deeply hated them.Sometimes they even wished they could get ran over by their school bus.Why? Well, the students may not care but, they're not only playboys,they're also bullies. These five guys (YJKHE) bully them, because they look weak and fragile,which is a pretty dumb reason. The day that started their torture begun was the first day sophmore/junior year.

 

*F-l-a-s-h_Back*

Jaejoong has just told one of the funniest jokes to Sungmin,Heechul,Key,and Donghae. They were laughing,glad their first day turn out better then expected. Yet something was fishy, and it was not Donghae. They were casually talking,when the (in their eyes hottest)popular guys in their school walked their way.They all had eyes on a specific boy. They were amazed such guys would actually notice them. Maybe not amazed.

 

"Hey there girls" one the guys said.

 

"We're not-" Sungmin spoke but was cut of.

 

"We don't care. For now on, you five are our victims."

 

"Well guess what? We don't want to" Heechul spoke up,pretty annoyed they were trying to get control over them.

 

"Again,I don't ing care what you say. Now,lets begin shall we" the guy named Yunho said,while smirking. He then grabbed Sungmin's plate of food,which he hadn't touch,and dropped it on Sungmin's head. The whole cafeteria had just seen what happen. They started whispering among each other.

 

*End of flash-back*

That event happen so fast.Since then they hated them.They wished to do nothing with them,but how? Everyday they would torture them and humiliate them in front of everyone.Because of them, a majority of students would tag along and tease them as well.To be honest it was a living hell.Sure they can tell their parents or a teacher.However,they would get in BIGGER trouble if they snitch.So each day they had to bare with it.

**Present Day

{Jaejoong POV}

*RING RING*

I place my hand on the alarm clock,slamming the snooze button. Yesterday I had to stay up all night to do my homework,plus a good story for the school-newspaper.Speaking of school,I have to get ready. I got my uniform and a towel,heading to the bathroom.Thirty minutes later I was ready.I head downstairs,seeing my mother cooking breakfast.

 

"Hey hun. You better go now or you'll be late" She warned me. I just nodded,holding my bag in one hand and in the other a toasted bread with jam. I ran out where I saw my friends waiting for me in Heechul's car.

 

"Took you long" Heechul said.

 

"So,guess you did secretly took your dad's car.Anywho,sorry, I overslept. Now lets go or else we are all gonna get late."I spoke,while getting inside the car.Heechul,who was currently the one driving, drove all the way to school, super mega fast.

 

"Slow down! I don't want to die!" Sungmin spoke, going against his seat.

 

"I'm the one driving you to school,so you either let me drive or you can get out right now" Heechul warned,making Sungmin shut up.

 

By the time we reached to our school, we only had 5 minutes to get class before the bell rang. We all got out of the car,running to our classrooms,we basically just separated, except for Heechul and I. We both had the same schedules.We went inside our first period class,sitting in normal seats.

 

*CUE THE SCHOOL BELL*

YES WE MADE IT, I mentally shouted in my head. I heard the door open,noticing the teacher walked in.

 

"Good morning class" Ms.Park said.

 

"Today something new is happening. One of the students from another class will be joining us for the rest of semester,because of their behavior," he spoke,beckoning the student to walk in.

 

"Hey," My nemesis rudely told the class.Not caring,the whole class,mostly the girls,were squealing like pigs,or talking how great it was for him to be here.

 

"Settle down class.Yunho,you will be sitting next to Jaejong.Heechul can you please choose another seat"

WHAT THE ACTUAL ! WHY MUST GOD HATE ME!!! I yelled in mind. I look besides my seat.Heechul was getting up,giving a death glare to Yunho,who may i say, gladly gave one back to him.The teacher continue the class. She was talking about the importance of math and what not.

 

Since I am quite the smarty pants, I doodle in my one of my notebooks I took out from my bag. I was happily drawing,when my dumb "table neighbor",Yunho, kept bothering me by poking my shoulder. Gosh can this get worse? He then kick my shin,really harshly.Yep,it can get worse.I elbowed him,whispering,"You do know I can do the same,right?"

 

"You do know I can do worser things,right?" He sarcastically whisper back. "Worser isn't a word idiot"I mumbled to myself,before I kept my my mouth shut,cause I don't want suffer the consequences.


After class me and Heechul went to the rooftop where my friends and I meet up.

 

"So what happen with you and Mr.Big Shot?" Heechul ask,while walk towards our destination.

 

"Nothing,just the usual jerkiness" I said back. He just ahh,understanding what I said.

 

We were already in the hallway,halfway to the rooftop,when some two bullies cornered us. I wasn't suprised,this happens daily.

 

"What you want?" I tried to say not looking at them.

 

"Well,we just wanna have some fun with you"Kyuhyun smirked.

 

"Some real fun" Yunho emphased fun.

 

And that's how we ended up, with some bruises in our bodies.Luckily the bruises weren't that majored.

.............................................................................................

 

**(A/N this is the second semester for them (senior/junior) oh and im doing it American-high school-style because I don't know how they do it in korea)