The Day After

Bullies Can Love Too

It was a Sunday morning. It was bright and shiny. The birds were singing, the bees were tweeting-

 

"Ah!" Someone screamed.

 

And  people were screaming.

 

"What the hell?!? Get the heck out of my bed!" Another person commented
"Why am I ? Wait why are you ?!?!"
"Donghae?!?"
They both screamed.

 

Let's rewind to an hour back.

****

 

Heechul  woke up next to a person-cuddle up to be exact-and he had a horrible headache.
He looked over to who he was cuddling with; to his surprise he found out it was none other than Hangeng, whom was . Heechul pushed him away, waking him up. "Heechul?" Hangeng mutter.
"Shh," Heechul hush him. He got up, pain covering his lower body, and open the door, looking out.
Memories shot back.
The drinking.
The dancing.
The kissing.
The -
Oh no!
He took his clothes from what seem to be the closest, dressing up really quickly.
As he finished putting on his clothes,Hangeng spoke up.
"Where do you think you are going?
"Home." Heechul, before he could make another step, was pulled back by his arm.
"We need to talk."
"And you need to put some damn clothes on!" Heechul pulled away, walking to the main door. He stopped his steps. "I beg of you, don't speak of this ever again, got it?"
"Heechul wait-"
It was no use. Heechul left either way, slamming the door loudly.  Hangeng grunted, proceeding to dress up. He picked up his phone from the ground, spotting another one next to it.
Well he forgot his phone...guess I can use it as an excuse to talk to him, Hangeng thought, while he headed home.

 

--------------------------------------

 

Upstairs, Donghae, being a light sleeper, woke up due to the loud slam.
He fell onto the floor, wincing in pain. He wasn't sure where he was.
He tried remembering but his head was aching really badly. He slowly got up from bed, comprehending he didn't have his disguise-or any clothes-on.

 

Donghae also notice a big lump on the bed. He pulled the cover of the lump.
Eunhyuk laid there, still asleep, snoring.
Donghae was shocked, and knew he needed to get the heck out of there. Just then, his bladder needed to be empty.
Bad timing.
Even worse;
Eunhyuk was waking up.
Oh no.
It was too late.

 

And that is how it begun.
"What the !?"
"......."

 

It took a while for Donghae to explain to Eunhyuk the situation.

 

 

"And... are.... you.... we.... did...", Eunhyuk spoke broken words,
"Yes? I...I think my phone recorded it." Donghae grabbed his phone. It was still recording; he put paused, afterwards, the save button.
"Aissh....delete it now."
"And what if I don't? What if I tell the school that you force me to have with you!" Donghae threaten him.
"I didn't u dumb !"
"Says you,"
"I am smart, you dummy."
"If you are smart spell it," He . 
"S-m-a-r-t"
"Ha! See you are stupid." 
"Whatever!"
"So I shal-,"Eunhyuk interrupted Donghae.
"If you do I'll make sure everyone knows that your friends cross dress. And you know since I am popular, this is gonna be spread out. Soon, all you guys are going to be are freaks," he said nonchalantly. 
"How are you sure they were my friends cross dressing?"
"Like I said I'm not stupid. Hold up,"Eunhyuk texted his friends the "haps".
Donghae knew he was toasted."Well what can I do?" 
"Delete the video . Forget this happen and leave! Oh and put on some clothes on."
"But I need to pee and I'm hungry." Donghae pouted. Cute,Eunhyuk thought.  No not cute. Abort. Abort.

"I'll spare you this time, but next time, I'll literally punish you, until you are dead.Got it?" Donghae nodded, scared at his respond.
"Now go change!"
Donghae scurried to first door in the room, holding some of his clothes from the ground; luckily, the door he had open led him to the bathroom. "Um eunhyuk?" Donghae yelled from the bathroom.

 

Eunhyuk's POV 
I grunted. "What?"
"You sort of rip my costume."
Damn , I must have been needy. I looked for some old clothes in my room. "Here, " I handed him my clothes. "Thank you," donghae took the clothes.
While he changed, I put on some boxers and a shirt, heading down stairs. There, stood one of the maids, furious about the mess.
"Lee hyukjae, I will not tolerate your behavior I shall tell-"
"There's $300 under the couch, don't tell my parents and please clean the mess, oh and um where's the other maid? you know the one who can cook?" I interrupted.
"Will do and in the kitchen," she smiled.
Works every time.
I walked in the kitchen.Like the maid,Yunsoo, said, the maid whom could cook was there. Or one of my victims. Yup, the young maid was a foreign exchange student currently working for my family for personal reasons.
" Hyukjae, " the maid blush. We chatted for a while, when I saw the maid's long face.

"What's wrong sweety?" Hyukjae her cheek.
"Um, I was thinking about going out with um you today? What do you say?"
"Didn't you understand, our relationship was like a one night stand," I gave her an annoyed look.
"But maybe I can change your mind?" She leaned towards him. She kept staring at my eyes then my lips over and over again.
"How?" The maid leaned her lips a bit further to mine. Our lips brush lightly.
"Ahum!" Someone coughed. They pulled away immediately.
Donghae looked annoyed and jealous(?).
"What's up with you?" I was irritated that I lost my chance with the maid.
"Nothing. It's that I don't want to eat with you two making out."
"Whatever,Jen make us breakfast and can you give me some headache pills. "

 

Subsequently, it was an awkward breakfast. Donghae shortly after eating, left, giving his personal thanks to me.I also told him we needed to talk later on about the whole thing.

 

---------------------------------

*at the hideout*

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

Buzz buzz....
=.= Who is waking me up this minute? I groaned in pain. I looked at my phone, seeing a message from my hyung, Eunhyuk.

 

From: Lee Monkey;

The girls aren't girls :o Brahhhh what do we dooooo???

 

To: Lee Monkey

No sherlock. =.= you ruin my sleep. And let's talk about this tomorrroowwww....

 

Despite my aching headache, I remember everything from yesterday, even the discovery of the girls we invited to the party, turning out to being guys- our play toys.

 

I also remember that I kissed Key.

 

Beautiful, cute Horrible and stupid Key. 

 

 

I got up from the ground, stretching my sore muscles.  

 

Sweet Jesus, am I heaven?..... I mean, what the heck is wrong with Key?!?

 

Key was on the couch, in a rather odd-yet y- posture. His face was planted on the couched, as his was upwards and expose; the dress was lifted up to his back.

 

Damn, Key didn't have any underwear on. I should take pictures of this.  I took out my phone again , taking plenty pictures of him. You know, for science. 

 

My stomach growled at me.
I'm hungry now hungry for him ;), I thought.

 

Countless of minutes later, I found a number of a restaurant nearby and order haejangguk and jiamppong, along with some drinks.
When the food arrive, Key was waking up.
"Where am I? " he said, then fell onto the floor groaning in pain.
I placed the food on the table next to him.
"Good morning sweety," I smirked at him. "Hungry? I bought food, here this shall help with your headache," I pushed the food towards him.
"Huh?" His eyes shot right open.
"Mother of god! What the hell happened? Are you gonna hurt me? AH! I'm expose! Why am I not wearing any underwear! You e ! Did you do this to me?! You me didn't you?! " he questioned me.
"Why don't you go to the bathroom, and clean yourself up, and when you come back I'll explain everything," I replied back.
"Umm... Okay,where is it?" I pointed to a door behind him.

 

*-*-*-*-*-

Key and I separately cleaned ourselves up; thereafter, we began eating in silence.
"So?" Key brought up a conversation  few minutes later.
"Oh yeah, first answer me this, why don't you have a home? Don't you have parents or relatives? " I asked him.
"Why should I?"
"If you don't, I won't tell you what happened last night. I might even tell a few people."
"Okay I'll explain, I haven't told this to my friends,so don't tell anyone! " He gave in.
"Cross my heart and hope to die if I do," I crossed my heart.
"Okay,so my parents are in this sort of fight. My dad cheated on my mom, so they fought and decided to divorce. Things got even worse when i told them i was gay. They then told me to decided who to live with. I didn't want to go with either since I didn't want to move away from my friends and I knew if either way I did, they would try to "straighten" me out. One night, my parents and I got into a heated fight. I kept telling them I could live with a relative or with a friend.But they kept insisting that I had a decision to make and if I didn't they would sent me abroad. So I suggested they should just disown me if they didn't like me. And well they... Kicked me out of the house. In a way, I'm longer part of their family. So, I'm stuck finding places to sleep at."

 

Gay? Hmm,,,, should I exploit him because of that?

"I'm sorry, maybe I can you help you out?"
"How?Wait, why are you being so nice to me? I thought we had to hate each other."
"I'm the heir of a big company, so I'm basically famous or some shiz. I think I can get you a job, you can start living in a motel, and then a home," I sighed,"And honestly, I don't know. But I think it has to do with last night".

 

"Really? That'll be great!" Key exclaimed,not paying attention to my last words. He walked over to the other couch,which I was sitting on, hugging me to death.  We ended up in a weird position; he was still hugging me, but he was on top of me, sort of straddling me. I pushed him away, before it got more awkward. 

 

"Um, what happened last night? All I could remember is going crazy and throwing my underwear to some guy," he chuckled to himself . I  laughed with him.


"I'm sorry I called you a e." Key spoke lowly.


"Its fine. So, um. Last night, we were drunk dancing and we kind of heard, what I think, your friend having with someone in the closet. Later, you said to take you home,but I didn't know where you lived and you knocked out, so I took you here," I patted the couch for no apparent reason. " my friend's hideout or hangout when our parents our away. Or a place to be when we want to escape our worries."

 

Key nodded understand-ly (?) - is that a word?
" Ah! I remember now! I woke up when we arrived and then," Key blushed deeply," we made out on the couch...and then I knocked out again."
"Yup. Aren't you embarrass?"
"No! Its fine!"Key mumbled something incoherent.
"What?"
"Nothing!"
"Cute," I said as I sat next to him.
"What?" His cheeks redden again.
I repeated the word as our lips met, kissing passionately with full lust. Our makeout was becoming to get heated-
"Uh, nothing, just eat," I handed the bowl of food.
"Um, well think of this way, we got to practice..um in case there is a kissing scene in the play. You know how our teacher loves those romantic kisses, sometimes he adds more to the play, " he said, looking at his food.
I chuckle awkwardly. "I guess that's true."

I stared at him staring at his food. Aish, this kid won't eat. I place my bowl down; using my chopsticks, I took some his food, and told him to say "Ah".

I think he didn't understand what I was doing, however, he still follow my orders. Is he scared of me?

I fed him his food, making him blush. He stopped me suddenly.

"I can do it myself."

"Well then do it. I didn't waste my money for nothing after all," I smiled at him. He cutely pouted, digging into his food.

Somehow, while he ate his food, it looked so arousing. I kept staring at him, at his movements.

"What?" He looked at me.

"Uh...uh.. nothing, I'll be back," I excused myself, heading to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face. 

What's wrong with me?
Nothing...
Are you my sub conscience ?
Yup...and you might even like him a tad more. More like love.
But I'm not gay!
Have you heard your thoughts? You imagine you kissed him sweety, KISSED! =…=
Well it's normal. 
Ahuh, imagining your gay enemy kissing you is totallly normal....Whatever =…= talk to me when you stop being stupid.

 

I dried my face, ignoring my conscience, I headed back outside. 

 

The room was empty.

 

"Hello?" I said.

 

He left.

 

Why does it hurt me?
 

-------------------

Kyuhyun's House

 

Third POV

 

Kyuhyun didn't sleep at all. He kept turning and flipping his pillow; how could fall asleep, knowing any minute his plan can fall apart? He crept onto the room Sungmin was at. Kyuhyun stood next to him,creepily staring at him, like Edward Cullen. 

 

He stared at such beauty that laid upon him. He leaned in, wondering how it would be to kiss him. How it would feel to have his lip's touch another man's lips. Kyuhyun place his lips lightly on Sungmin. He pulled backwards from the small kiss. 

Kyuhyun blushed deeply realizing he actually kissed him. He stared back to Sungmin, whom was stretching cutely as he flipped to his side. I wish i could kiss him even more, cuddle up to next....

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the the butler along with a maid walked in.

"Sir we were looking for you, we were worried you got kidnap!" The butler spoke. Kyuhyun hushed him. He and the two people rushed outside.

"What is the matter sir?" the maid asked.

"Let's get this cleared out. First of, this stays between us okay? No one came in the house and I was alone, got it? Now please go get him some clothes, i don't care where, just do and quickly, also... Since he is most likely going to forget what happened, when he wakes up, please don't tell him anything. Bring some clothes so he'll get out his costume, feed him, and tell him that the chauffeur will drive him home. I repeat don't mention a word about me."

The butler and the maid nodded and went their merrily ways.

Now, to hide in my room.

 

Sungmin's POV

 

"Mm," I groaned. I stretched, waking myself up.

 

I found myself in a luxurious room. I got up, and walked to the front door, openly it slowly, "Hello," I whispered.
"Hmm, I wonder where the bathroom is," I said out loud. I walked out to the hallway wondering where to go. What if I was kidnapped? What if someone found out I'm a guy and is planning to use me for ....
No. Mighty Shisus help me!
I stumble upon an older guy in a suit. Holy moly guacamole... This is it. My doom.
"Mr.Lee I see you awoken quite early. Are you perhaps looking for the bathroom?" He polity asked
"Uh... Yes?"
"It was actually in your room, just go back, and it'll be like a few feet from the bed. Also," the butler snapped his fingers,then a maid walked in,holding some clothes, annoyed at the butler who smirked at her. The butler took the clothes and shooed her away, again, making the maid glare at him. 

"Here,"he handed me the clothes," Brand new clothes to change into. You don't want to be in a girl costume, now do you do?"
I mentally slapped myself. I forgot I was still in my costume.
I took the clothes-and the bag, that was under it, which I only noticed later on. What if they don't fit me? -.-" ....these people.
"They might be a bit small ... Um the young master didn't tell us your clothing size, so we made an educated guess."
"Oh its fine, I think. May I ask where this "young master" is? I want to um..thank him for his hospitably ..." I smiled at him.
"I can't say. Now go change. Breakfast will be made in a bit. The dinner table is down this hall to the right, okay...carry on," the butler gently pushed me. I did as told.

 

Once I changed to the clothes they gave me ( that were surprisingly my size) I went to the dinner hall. It was a big spacious room with beautiful decors. I took a seat near the end of the table. Just then, a different maid came in with my favorite food (?). Um .... Creepy.

 

"Thank you!" I sat up, bowing at a 90° angle.
"Aw, your welcome," he said. "The young master chose the cutest boyfriend ever," he mumbled as he walked out.
Boyfriend?
Is the "young master" a girl? Or perhaps a gay guy?
Oh well , I'll figure it out later.

 

After dinner, I was driven home and I kindly thank the driver and told him to tell their young master my thanks and gratitude.

 

 

----------------------------

Jaejoong's House

 

Jaejoong POV

 

"Kim Jaejoong! Tell us the truth!" My father screamed at me.
"Sweety, don't be harsh on him!" My mother tried calming him down. I rubbed my temples at their screaming.

 

An hour before,I was awoken by my sisters. They oh so kindly threw cold water on me. I was then dragged to the kitchen where my parents sat on the table chairs, probably waiting for me.

 

It was hard to connect the dots what happened due to everything going so fast.

 

I sat on one of the table chairs around the table.

 

My world came crashing in.

 

Last night, Yunho brought me home, according to them. Being drunk and all, I told them everything,meaning I told them about being bullied at school along with my friends. It should be a great thing, but they are freaking rich and stuff. How are we suppose to go against that?

 

"Jaejoong, we are grounding you for a whole month for drinking when you are underage, meaning no cellphone,laptop,or TV or even going outside with your friends. You are only allow to go to school. We are also telling this situation to your friend's parents. Not only that, but, we are gonna talk with your principal about the bullying," my mom told me.


. If they do that I'm doom! No we are doom.

"I could care less if you do it for a whole year, please don't drag the bullies to this," I begged them.

 

"Jaejoong! They freaking hit you! Hit you!!!" My father sternly spoke.

 

"But I love him!" I lied. I'm digging my own grave now.

 

"If you do, then this is for his best. What will happen once you guys start dating ? He'll be abusing you and I don't want that to happen to you," father said.

 

"I can to talk to him."

 

"No. Absolutely not! If you could, you would have don't it months ago," mother said, while father nodded agreeably.

 

"That's because we didn't love each other back then. But we do now. I think I can stop him. I promise you, I can change him," I lied again. I should stop digging my own grave.

 

"Fine. But you tell him, if he dares hurting you again, we will do whatever we can to make his life worse," father finally gave in. Yay(?) I guess.

 

"You may go to your room now," my mother said.

 

"Quick question, can I have my laptop to do my homework?"

 

"No, you have to use your sister's old computer," my mother smirked.That computer? The super old useless computer.. aigoo.

 

I groaned, as I went up the stairs.

 

"I told you he was the one for him, " mother muttered to my father.

 

"You know I can still hear you," I told them, still walking up the stairs.

 

"Sorry," my mother giggled.

 

Why has my life gotten worse?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------......///////

 

 

 

._. don't know what i wrote... also when i reread it my words sounded redundant, but it's a long chapter for you guys, so yeah sorry if it was toooo cheesy haha okay im gonna go now before i embarrasss myself *hides under a rock*