Newbie

Bullies Can Love Too

(DOUBLE UPDATE)

.................................................................

 

Early in the morning,"the geek squad" as the high schoolers infered of them, went to school.Key,whom has Drama Club for his free period with Donghae, was rehearsing a few lines out of a script the teacher handed out.Once Key memorize the lines,he walk towards Donghae.

 

"Hey can you help me?" Key asked Donghae.

 

"Sure,in what?"

 

"Just help me in this one scene.I wanna get the role in." They acted out a poplar scene from "Grease".

 

"That was really good. Maybe the teacher will put us in the musical.Who knows we can be casted for the main roles," Donghae responded. Key was about to speak but the principle came in with two popular guys at his sides. "Mr.Ri,these two guys got in big trouble,and I'm running out of ideas on how to put them under control. I was wondering if you could allow them in the play.They could do whatever you want,"The principle spoke to the drama teacher.

 

"HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR!" The two guys whine.

 

"Sure. We do need some extra actors." Mr.Ri ignored the whining.

 

"Good. If they get in more trouble. Just make them do something else," The principle walked out of the class.

 

"Ok class. Since we have two more actors. I can finally give your roles for the musical coming up." He said,writing the last two people's name; happy on how the cast list came out.Thereafter, he put up a paper on the back bulletin board. "You may now see it,"he walked away from it.

 

Key and Donghae were the first ones up. They were surprise at the outcomes;Key was to act girl,as well as Donghae. This is how the four enemies were casted as:Jonghyun was Danny,Eunhyuk was Doody,Key was Sandy,and finally Donghae was Frenchy.

 

"Mr.Ri, Donghae and I are not girls," Key told the teacher.

 

"I know Kibum,but some of the girls either already have a part or are not as good actors as you two. Just go along with it."

 

"But-"

 

"End of discussion. Class you're dismissed early today.Bye." The teacher just walked away.

 

Key got his bag,explaining to Donghae why they got casted as girls."At least you got the main role," Donghae tried to look at the bright side.

 

"Well,well. Look what we got here. Our two 'girlfriends'. You know Jjong, we should do something about it."Eunhyuk came up to them.

 

"Yes, like celebrating,"Jonghyun smirked.

 

{Key's POV]

"Sure,why not" Eunhyuk said.

 

"Knock it of you guys. Please don't make this harder for us."

 

"Looks, like Ms.Princess needs to relax." Jjong fakely pouted.

 

"Can we do this later,we have other important stuff," Donghae spoke,while putting his backpack over his back.

 

"Since when did we listen to you?" I heard Eunhyuk say.

 

"I had enough.Let's stop chatting,"Jjong now frustrated. I didn't wanted to see or feel what's gonna happen next,so I took Donghae's hand,running away from those jerks. We ended up hiding in the janitors closet.

 

"I think we out ran them," I whisper,trying to catch my breath.

 

"Yeah I think so,let me check." Donghae panted,pressing his ear on the closed door.

 

"Do you hear anything?"

 

"Nope. I think the coast is clear" He responded.

 

"Ok now lets go." I was afraid they were still out there.But they weren't. Being cautious, we made our way to the rooftop. This was my friends and I's hideout,since no one goes there...Until now?

 

"Hey what are you doing in our hangout place?!?"Donghae popped the question.The stranger looked at us.

 

"Hmm...never thought this was your hangout",the person said.

 

"Please don't tell anybody.We promise we will do anything!" I pleaded.

 

"It's ok i won't tell,as long as you do give me a tour around here," the stranger smiled,showing his dimple.

 

"Fine with me. I'm Kim Kibum,but my friends call me Key.This is my friend Donghae." I motioned to the statue-like Donghae.

 

"Choi Siwon," He said.

 

"Nice to meet you" Donghae finally said.

 

We chatted in the rooftop about each other. I kept wondering where the heck the other guys were,but I didn't worry about it much. I couldn't help,but ask him how he found out about this place.

 

"Oh,I got lost and ended up here. I was suppose to go early to my class. Mind helping me?"

 

Donghae and I both nodded. He almost had the same classes as Donghae.I let them go to class,walking to my own class because the bell had already rung.

 


School day was over. Finally! So much had happen and thats just today.I wonder how worse it could get. I walked outside the class,going to drama class, since I needed to ask questions for the musical coming up.I heard people whispering stuff about me. I quickly grabbed my phone and put on my earphones,which gladly blasted music to drown out the people in hall. Walking to my class, I accidently bump into someone. I took off my earphones after I got up. I held out my hand to the person who I bumped into."Sorry." I silently whisper. I looked at the person to see who I stupidly bump into. 

Oh crap.