Time to Plan PT.1

Bullies Can Love Too

Time flew and it was finally Saturday."What shall we do?" Kyuhyun spoke aloud,texting to a group chat of his friends.

 

Group Chat:

Eunhyuk: Anybody else up to go to that new bar?

Jonghyun:YES!

Hangeng:I'm in!

Yunho:Sure.

They all settle to sneak out of their homes and to go to the bar.

*At the bar*

 

Yunho POV

Somehow Kyuhyun managed to get us inside the bar. Sometimes I wonder what that kid does.All five of us entered the rather cl. Knowing they will get drunk, I had to keep an eye on them. Thinking about it, I seriously feel like a dad . I sat down on a chair next to the drinking bar while the others did what they wish. The bartender asked what I wanted,thus I ask for a glass of water. Drinking the payed glass of water I looked over at my friends. Eunhyuk was grinding with a women at the dance floor followed by Jonghyun and Hangeng doing the same but with other girls. As for Kyuhyun he was flirting with a rather young women. FLIRTING! You don't get to see that every day. 

 

"Hey," I heard  a women say to me. I didn't reply. She walk away from me to converse with a guy,probably her boyfriend. I couldn't help it. I eavesdropped.

 

"Is this the guy who wanted to you?" The guy pointed at me. WHAT THE ! I WASN'T TALKING TO HER AND I GET THIS? "Excuse me sir,but your girlfriend or who ever she is to you, is lying," I defended myself. Having the music blaring though the walls, he didn't hear one word I said. He proceeded talking to the women again whom nodded at his questions.I got to say she wasn't that pretty, so why would he considered I was trying to her? I wasn't going to stand there. Thus,I stood up, walking away. The guy had other plans. He grabbed my shirt and dragged me where he was.

 

"You know what I do to guys who try to my girlfriend," he asked me letting go of my shirt. Instead of saying something like "Look I didn't do no such thing," I unconsciously said:"Get happy cause she is able to grabbed attention with that of a ugly face like her's?"

 

The world is against me. The DJ stopped the music, informing the people there are some techinal issues. It was silent. Except the guy who was huffing with madness. It was a lame joke, why is he mad? He moved his arm ready with a fist backwards to punch me. I might be stupid but not that stupid. I moved away, causing him to punch the person behind me. Soon there was a big fight in the bar. People were puching,kicking, anything to do with violence to one another. I swear I saw a guy swung a bottle of beer on the head of a girl by accident. 

 

I searched for my friends to get the heck out. Figures out, only two of them got unsever injuries: Jonghyun got punched in the arm & Kyuhyun was punched in the eye,plus he got knocked out with a chair. This wasn't a big problem, for us. For our parents? We would get in some trouble. We then chose to go to our emergency hideout, which we rarely use. I had to carry Kyuhyun on my back while the others followed. Damn was he heavy.When we arrived,I place his body on the couch. The people whom followed by were standing looking around.Sitting on one of the small bean bags, I pop the question and ask them what we could do now. This is how ended for the rest of the night  talking and playing some video games. Now and then,Kyuhyun mumble what seem to be Sungmin's name. I don't know if I was the only one to hear, hallucinating even or it was real. One thing I was sure of was that I was gonna ask him later.

 

 


THIRD POINT OF VIEW

 

Heechul,Sungmin,Donghae,and Jaejoong were waiting outside Key's home.Let me tell you, it was awkward.Yelling could be heard inside the house,maybe some crying now and then. The four boys stood quietly holding their bags of small supplies. It felt like ages when Key came outside.

 

"I"M GOING WHETHER YOU LIKE OR NOT!" Key screamed at his mom.He quickly closed the door before his mom had a chance to reply."Hey guys,lets go," Key said to his,pretending nothing has happen.
"Why did you pack for a year?You do know you're staying for a day right?"Heechul stared at Key's big bag."Oh,I thought maybe you let me crash at your place for a week or a month."Heechul nodded at Key,which only meant he allow him.They all proceeded walking to Heechul's home,due to none of them being able to afford a car.That and Heechul got into trouble when his father found he took one of his car without permission.

 

37 mintues later they arrive their destination.Heechul led them to the empty living room "Guys you should totally get a car,my legs are in pain!" Sungmin whined,sitting on the couch."Really?Why don't you one yourself?Anyways since no one is here for the weekend.What do we do?" Heechul look around waiting for an answer.They all ended up seeing T.V,playing games,you get the point.It soon drew to midnight."So,what are we going to do those bullies?"Sungmin was first to ask.Donghae followed by the others went into a circle. Each one started thinking.

 

"Okay in the count of three lets all say the ideas.1,2,3!" Key said. 

"TRICK THEM!"
"PAY SOMEONE"
"TELL OUR PARENTS"
"PRANK THEM"
"KILL THEM!"

 

Four boys look at Donghae for suggesting the last thing."WHAT THE HELL?"Key outbursted."Yeah where are going to hide the body?" Jaejoong said as a joked,only to be glared at. He put his hands in the air in defense. "Let's think this through.Telling our parents is rather weak, pathic, and stupid.Pranking them will get us in trouble and they will kill us too.Killing them is stupid,since we will go to jail,"Key look directly at Donghae. "We already agreed on the fact that they'll find out. So which of that last two do we choose?"Heechul asked his friends."More importantly how do we do it?"Someone ask. "Let's first choose which way to get back at them," Sungmin said. Before any one could say another word or move, Heechul got up to get paper and pens from who knows where. He came back handing a strip of paper to everyone.He explained that they will have a tally vote,and either one they'll then decide the plan. Everyone wrote on the paper,handing it to Heechul.He then counted the votes."I guess we go with....."