Aigoo -_-

Bullies Can Love Too

 DOUBLE UPDATE!Read last chappie if you didnt!

 

 

 


Jaejoong's POV

I finally got the project of my back. Turns out, we did great. Our project was the best out of the class and we got extra credit for it. The only problem is Yunho. Yesterday, after the whole kiss incident, it was 100% awkward, well for me. 

 

*Flashback*

"Let's get to work," I told Yunho, after I got back at my noonas. Sure they're older than me and I have to respect them, but who said I couldn't get revenge?  I heard Yunho whisper inaudible words. I placed two chairs I got from downstairs in front of the piano. "What did you say?" 

 

"Never mind." Shaking it of, he asked if I could play the piano. I proceeded playing the piano,hitting all the notes on the music sheet. The outcome was a beautiful yet sorrow tune.  He complimented me after he was done.COMPLIMENTED! This must be a dream, because never in my life have I ever heard an enemy criticized the victim nicely.

 

"Wow, this is better great. And it kinda does go with my lyrics,but let's tweak it a bit." He began replaying the notes I had played, changing a few notes. "Okay,now let's try it out. I'll sing first and you can join in when you want," 

Why did I end up falling for you?
No matter how much time has passed
I still thought you were right here
But you’ve already chosen a different path
 
Why couldn’t I call out to you at all?
Every day and night growing emotions
And words overflow
But I realized that
They’d never reach you again
 
Since that day I first met you
I felt like I already knew you
You and I melded into each other so smoothly
 

Awed by how he sang,I complimented at his singing. Yes I hate him and I wish for him to die, but he does have a pretty good voice.And anyways,he did complimented the piano music I played.I kind of regret it now because he became cocky.

 

For the rest of the time,I ignored him and his annoying comments, playing the notes on the piano again.We finished the song and melody fixing a bit.Soon he had to leave.

 

"Bye,I guess.And about the kiss," Yunho massage nape awkwardly when we got to the door. "Look, I won't tell,now leave before my parents come please." He did what I said and left. That was easier than I thought. "So your first kiss?" My mother asked me.I got scared."SINCE WHEN WERE YOU THERE?!?" 

 

*End of Flashback*

I went upstairs to the rooftop,replaying the scene over and over. I sat on one of the chairs my friends and I managed to smuggle in here.I couldnt help but think how my first kiss was taken by a jerk. A mean nasty jerk who likes to date girls all the time! 

 

"Why didn't you wait up for me?" Someone surprised me."Shisus christ! What the hell is wrong with you?"I screamed atHeechul.

 

"Everything,Now,what's bothering."

 

"Hey where the others?" I got up,pretending to look out on the field for our friends."They all have work to do in their little clubs.Now Jae please do spill the beans,or I will force it out of you.Don't think I won't."

 

"What happen to you yesterday?Did Hangeng invite you to the party?" I tried changing the conversation.Right now I don't want to speak about it,which I actually don't know why.

 

"KIM ING JAEJOONG, I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU IF DONT TELL ME!" Heechul screamed scaring the near by birds. "Arraso,arrasso,but you answer my question and please keep it a secret."

 

Heechul nodded in agreement."You are my best friend after all.Now about the thing bothering you?"

 

"Okay..um...Yesterday, I was with Yunho. And remember how my mom and noonas tease me? Will they were saying things about me..long story short..we kiss,"I babble out the story.

 

"WHAT!" Heechul put his hands on my shoulders."Please tell me you didn't do it on purpose or even worse like it."

"Ani! It was accident.My noonas planned this as part as the teasing,"I pushed him of."Then why is it bothering you?"

 

"I actually don't know,"I looked down at my shoes. Why is it bothering me?It's not like it means anything does it?I looked up at him,hoping maybe he has an answer.

 

"You know what maybe we can use this instead to exploit him,"Heechul smirked evily."Yeah right.Nobody would believe a nerd. A freaking outcast nerd." I pouted. "True,true." He sat next to my chair. "Now tell me what happened with you?" 

 

RING DING DONG! The bell rung loudly. "I'll text you later.Bye gotta go to class!"Heechul ran out.I stared at the figure running,unsure why he ran.

 

I shrugged it off, walking downstairs to my class as well,sighing many times. I suddenly remember that Heecul didn't tell me what happen to him. Now that explains why he ran away. Coward. I bet something really embarrassing happen to him. 

 

I finally arrive to class.The one class I hate. Not the subject,of course,I am a nerd after all. It was because the one person I didn't want to see was there. Worst of all, he sits next to me. (After misbehaving he got moved to the front next to me.) What the heck is wrong with the world!?! Out of all the people I hate it had to be him.

 

"Class please take a sit," the teacher instructed the class. I went to my seat,glancing at that one person. Our eyes meet and I look away fast. This is going to be a interesting day.

 

*After School*

I was walking with Key discussing about the whole party plan. Key stopped by the bathroom, since he needed to go.He told me to wait outside,thus I did.Patiently waiting for him outside,I put on my earphones hearing some music from my phone. Ten seconds later my phone vibrated, meaning it was a text message.

 

From:Key

To:Jae

You can go home.We'll talk about the plan with the others later. I need to do something.

 

I texted back with a simple okay. I continued my way home. Heading down north, I felt someone tugging me away. I took of my earphones,looking at the person in front of me. I was frozen then I was in shock, if that's possible.

"Long time no see," the person said. Yep, I'm screwed. 

 

 

 

........................................................................

To lazy to check chappie will do later... any feedback?Comment?Sub?upvote?