Starting to like you

I Saw An Angel

The strange way Raffie walk was still inside Kangin’s mind. He stayed in silence from the moment he sat back on their groups table. No one dared to ask him what’s wrong since his face says it all what really happened between him and his ex-girlfriend. His arms crossed over his chest and touch his chin in repeat.

“Yah! Stop that, just drink this and let’s enjoy this night even without Raffie, a-kay?” Heechul lifts a shot in front of Kangin’s face.

“Let’s talk about what happened today some other time.” Kyuhyun nodded his head firmly.

Tiffany takes a shot. “I agree.”

Kangin lowered his head. “I know she still loves me.” He said in a low voice.

Yuri chuckled. “Jinjja shiryeo!”

“She told me she still feels the same way.” The guy continued that made all of them let out a small laughter.

“When will you snap out of your imagination?” Yuri shook her head, trying to friend to change the mood of the party.

He looked up at his friends. “Yeah, maybe she didn’t say it in words but I saw it in her eyes. But…” He paused.

“WHAT?” They impatiently asked him.

“She looked so strange when she ran out.” His brows met and shook his head.

“What do you mean?” Siwon asked him.

Tiffany who’s listening to Kangin suddenly sipped on her drinks as she remembers something strange about Raffie.

“It’s like…she’s talking to herself?” Kangin tilted his head because he was unsure. “She even runs away like she was being dragged?”

Raffie’s best friend nodded, agreeing to Kangin that something was strange. “That’s right! She talks like there’s somebody inside her guest’s room but…no one’s there.”

Yoona widened her eyes and covers in shock. “OMFG! Raffie is insane!”

“NOO!” Kangin and Tiffany exclaimed at the same time.

“Then what is it?” The shocked girl pouted.

 

AT RAFFIE’S HOUSE

Raffie sat on her bed while hugging her knees, she was drowning in her thoughts the moment she entered her room. She was thinking about the two guys, what they said, and what happened the entire night. The only new right now is, she isn’t crying.

She sighed and hugged herself more.

“Let’s talk, for the last time please.” Those words from Kangin keep on repeating in her head.

The girl let out another long sigh. This time it was Leeteuk who’s inside her mind.

“I like you.” It’s as if she hears him saying those lines again.

She tilted her head remembering what Leeteuk told her. “Remember me?”

What does it mean? She asked inside her mind.

===

“Good morning.” A soft voice whispered in her ears.

She grabbed her aching head and frowned a bit, shifting on her bed.

“What’s wrong?” Now she was sure that it was Leeteuk.

She shook her head and tried to open her eyes. “Why are you here?”

“I cooked breakfast for you.”

“You don’t have to. I don’t have work today.” She finally sits on the bed and looked at him.

“From now on, I will take care of you and I won’t let anyone do harm on you.” He sincerely told her.

“Why are you doing this?”

Leeteuk showed her his cute little dimples and tried to pull her up. “Don’t ask me why. Forget what happened last night. This is a new day.”

They both walked out of the room and goes straight at the kitchen. Raffie’s face brightened up when she sees the food that Leeteuk made.

“You like it!” The guy grinned.

She bobbed her head and chuckled. “You sure know how to make me smile.”

Leeteuk pulled a chair for her. “Sit here.”

This is the reason why having Leeteuk in her house is a quite a big help for her. But this is not the reason why she likes him being around.

“In what cooking program did you copy all these things?” She asked him, grinning like a kid.

He took the tongs, a piece of bread and put it on her plate. “It’s from Leeteuk’s cooking show.”

They both chuckled. She looked up at him, eyes smiling as she admires the guy in front of her. Raffie cupped her face dreamily.

“Am I that handsome?”

She snapped out and smirked. “Your face!” She took the fork and knife then started eating.

“By the way, I already used all the remaining groceries.”

“Do you want to come with me and buy supplies?”

“Should I help you carry the groceries this time?”

“Would you mind?”

“Is it okay for others to see it?”

She suddenly stayed in silence, pouting her lips sadly.

“I’ll just drive for you.” He smiled calmly at her.

Raffie seemed to regain her energy. “RIGHT!” She exclaimed. “No one can see what’s inside my car.”

Leeteuk smiled and continue to eat his breakfast.

===

“Let’s try this one. I think they’re just the same.” Leeteuk told Raffie and reach for the coffee.

“I’m used to buying this brand.” She insisted.

“You have to be frugal sometimes.”

“What? I’m just giving myself a reward for working…”

“You’re just wasting it.”

“YAH!” She glared at him then immediately lowered her head in shame when she saw an ahjumma looking weirdly at her.

Leeteuk chuckled. “Just type what you want to tell me.”

She curled her lips in annoyance and whispered but enough for Leeteuk to hear it. “Shut up! This is your fault! They will think I’m crazy!”

He shook his head and started to walk ahead of her. “Let’s continue buying stuffs. What do you want to eat tomorrow?” He looked back at her, showing his small dimples.

Raffie suddenly stopped from walking and looked at his face; she bats her eyes and stood straight; unknowingly admiring the calmness of his smile, his gentleness and his angelic face.

“Do I have something on my face?” He asked her but she seemed to be in a daze. “Helllooo!” Leeteuk waved his hand in front of her face.

Raffie came back to her senses. “Eh?”

“What were you thinking?” His eyes blinked a few times.

She shook her head and awkwardly smiled at him. “Na-nothing.”

The two walked around the supermarket and checked if they have everything they need for the next month. Leeteuk made sure that what they have on their cart were all healthy. He is concern about Raffie’s health. After getting what they need they proceeded to the cashier and paid for the grocery items.

“Miss, do you need help?” The bagger asked her.

She shook her head and smiled at the guy. “No thanks, I can push this myself.”

“Mm, what about putting it in your car?” The concerned employee asked again.

“Someone is waiting for me outside.” She nodded then grabbed the rod to push the cart.

“That’s right; she doesn’t need your help because I’m here.” Leeteuk smiled and stood behind Raffie, stretch out his arms and hold onto the rod to help her push it.

Raffie’s back got stiffed; it’s as if she’s being embraced by him. It’s not the first time that he hugged her, the feeling was strange yet she likes it.

What is this? She asked inside her mind.

“Let’s go?” She heard him asked her with his elated tone.

It made her smile to be evincible and nodded. They walked silently back to the car but what they didn’t know is that they’re enjoying each other’s company. He helped Raffie to put the grocery bags at the back ride of her car and quickly get inside to start the car. She took one orange fruit and sat beside the driver’s side.

“Hungry?” He asked her when he noticed what she’s holding.

“Not really.” Raffie started peeling the fruit as the guy started the car and smoothly scratch the tires away from the area.

“What time should I wake you up tomorrow?”

She smiled; eats a piece and squealed like a kid. “It’s sour!” 

Leeteuk laughed a bit at her cuteness.

“Do you want some?”

He just opened his mouth wide, turning his head a bit but his eyes were still on the road. “Ah!”

She chuckled and feed him.

“Ugghh!” He shriveled. “Why didn’t you tell me it’s too sour?”

Raffie started laughing. “I said it awhile ago. Another one?”

He shook his head. “No.”

“Please????” She bats her eyes, trying to act cute for him to eat again.

“Ehh, arasseo! AHH!”

Once again, Leeteuk shivered after she feed him the orange. This time Raffie couldn’t stop herself from giggling. “Hey!”

“What?”

“Do that again.” She grinned sheepishly.

“I don’t want to.”

“Why? It’s cute!”

“I am?” He glanced at Raffie.

It was the kind of short glance but it seems like he stared at her eyes for so long that she couldn’t forget his dazzling eyes; that’s how Raffie felt and it melted her heart deep inside her.

Gosh! What’s wrong with me?

She shook her head and stuffed few pieces in that made her squeal again. “ACKK!!”

Leeteuk laughed at her this time. “Now, that’s cute!”

“SHUT UP AND DRIVE!” She cupped her face, pouting her lips a bit in shame.

He did and turned serious. “Alright. You haven’t told me what time should I…”

“Six in the morning.” She quickly replied.

 

IN PARADISE

Michael looked at Gabriel worriedly. “Would Dennis be okay there?”

Gabriel smiled at him calmly. “He would be. Let’s just leave everything to our Father.”

“Isn’t this another mistake?”

“Michael, Dennis should learn his lesson well, like what He said to us.”

“I’m just afraid that he might not come back. What’s going to happen with Rafael?”

Michael patted his friend shoulder. “Everything will be fine again; can’t you see? He’s still her guardian angel, right?”

 

DAYS AFTER

After eating the breakfast that Leeteuk made for them she walked back to her room and started to do what she plans to. She took out the frozen meats out and marinated them. Leeteuk was just looking at her, resting his chin on his palms.

“Can I help you?” He asked her.

“That’s the 10th time you’ll ask me.” She sneered.

“Alright, I’ll just watch here.”

“You’ve been helping me all this time.” She smiled a bit at him.

“I’m not much of a help, really.”

The girl shook her head. “No, you are, a lot and this is just my way to thank you.”

He smiled calmly at her. “You don’t have to thank me.”

“Since…” She paused and put all the marinated meat in the Tupper ware. “…we can’t really go out where there are a lot of people then…” She paused again and prepared everything they’ll need.

“What’s that for?” He asked her again.

“We’ll be going on a picnic!” She grinned and eats the piece of grapes.

Leeteuk smiled at her brightly. “Where?”

She pointed up. “There!” She giggled and closed the basket.

“What’s up there?” He copied her.

“Just shut up and get change!” Raffie pushed her to his room. “I’ll wait for you up there.”

Leeteuk chuckled and shook his head; look at the clothes that Raffie bought for him. He rubbed his chin, chose comfy clothes and gets changed. It was a bright afternoon and just perfect to have picnic outside. His feet brought him inside the lift; he glanced at the ladies that are not aware of his existence.

“Did you feel that?” The tall girl asked her friend while rubbing her arms.

He suddenly felt sorry and moved aside then pressed the upper last button. It lighted and it made the passengers scream in fright.

“AHHHHH!! Did you see that?”

“You pressed it!”

“No! I’m too far from it.” The girl looked at her friend.

He lowered his head and huddle at the corner. The girls hurriedly run out when the lift stopped on a certain floor.

“I should have just used the stairs.” He told himself.

Leeteuk felt relieved the moment he reached the rooftop, smiling back at Raffie who’s waiting for him. She already managed to set the table and even started grilling the meat.

“This place is nice.” He told her.

“I know, that’s why I brought you here.” Raffie said and faced the griller again.

He shyly sat at the chair and rubbed his palms together, looked all around the place and smiled at her again. “You should have told me about this place.”

She continued to grill the meat and placed the cooked ones on a plate. He offered her to sit beside him. He helped to cut the other veggies for their side dish and took out the shot glasses.

Raffie’s happiness is too evident. She took a slice of tomato and feeds him. Her unusual eye smile showed and it flatter Leeteuk’s heart.

“I like it when you’re always smiling and being nice like this.” He suddenly told Raffie who’s staring to eat.

She didn’t answer and sat back, leaning on the bench; she poured soju on their glasses and turned her head to face him.

“Is it possible…that I’m starting to like you?”


Updated! ^^