Plot

I Saw An Angel

 

 

 

 

MYEONGDONG

Shopping on Winter Sale is not Raffie’s thing. For her it’s better to look around and buy Class A things she needs for her clothes with few people around rather than to bump with many people though it’ll be more expensive. Three staffs came with her to help carry the fabrics.

She’s scanning all the displayed fabrics meticulously, feeling them with her hands until she noticed that a girl purposely took the fabric away from her. Being too moody before, she suddenly erupted.

“WHAT THE HELL?” She looked up at the girl then she gasped. “Tiffany!”

The girl chuckled a bit at her reaction then calmly smiled at her. “How are you?”

She acted to hit her in the arms but pulled away when she remembered the reason why things between them become awkward. Raffie let out a long sigh. “Good.” She answered in the end.

“What about a cup of coffee?” Her best friend sweetly smiled at her with her eyes.

I can’t avoid her forever. That’s what Tiffany thinks at the moment. It might be too hard for Raffie to tell her everything so she decided to just confront her friend of more than two decades.

“Sure!” Raffie agreed at last. She turned to talk to her staff’s and asked them to bring what they bought back to Your Style, go home straight and they will just continue buying stuff’s the next day.

This talk would be really important for Raffie. Believe it or not; accept it or not; she’ll tell Tiffany the whole truth. Though deep inside her, she’s scared of what might her best friend think and say what she’s about to confess.

An hour almost passed but none of them tried to do the first talk. It was the most deafening silence in their life; awkwardness reigns but thankfully their orders were served so there’s something that they can play with or do something while thinking of what to tell each other.

Tiffany chuckled. “It’s not like we fought, right?”

She smiled a bit. “Right. But we’re not good too.”

The girl sighed with what she said. “It’s not like I don’t know either.” She gave her a hint.

“Why are we like this?”

“You know what I’m talking about Raffie.”

There’s something wrong going deep inside of her; unable to speak and tell what she wants to say to her best friend. A lot of what if’s started forming inside her mind again.

 

MEANWHILE

There are high class bars around Seoul that has VIP rooms. One of those was occupied by an old lady who was talking to a Hit Man.

The guy took out his shades and leather jacket and hanged it over the bar’s chair. “I heard you needed my help?”

The old lady proudly lifted her chin as if telling him I am The Boss. “That depends how good you are at work.” She smirked.

He scrunches his nose and rubbed the mustache. “That depends on how much you can give.” He shuddered.

“Is 500 enough?”

He chuckled. “That’s ridiculous!”

“I meant 500 thousand grand.”

With the amount he heard, he looked at the old woman again with his eyes obviously telling her that he’s interested.

“Dollars, in cold cash.”

Money is the most tempting thing a guy like him could ever hear. Where in the world he can make that kind of amount in just a night?

“So? Who do you want me to kill?”

“Let’s talk about the deal first.”

They both talked how things would work. No persons involved if ever he got caught. Scared of evidence? It’s been decided to clean it all. Turn everything into ashes.

“Who is she?” The guy asked.

“Raphael Lee, my step-daughter.”

 

= = = = =

Tell me Raffie…please. Tiffany pleaded in her mind.

She doesn’t know exactly how she would tell her that she already knew. It seemed too hard for her to let out all those words.

It’s too stupid to fall in love with a dead person. That for sure is a fact but when she sees her friend happy; how can I tell her to stop loving whoever that guy is?

Raphael lowered her head. “I do miss you, I’m so sorry.” She said and storm out of the coffee shop.

I can’t. I can’t. Why can’t I? She’s asking herself as she walks down the street and looked for a cab back to her shop.

When she returned to Your Style, she found no one and walked straight to her office. Leeteuk was there waiting for her with his normal calm smile.

She sighed. That smile from his lips made her heart thump every time. It’s maybe the reason why she completely got healed from her first heartbreak with Kangin. It seemed like a magic to her. Whenever things weren’t right, he’ll just talk to her and show her that calm smile then she’ll be fine.

It’s as if it has its own life that tells her not to get anxious and that it’ll be alright.

“You look tired.” He commented.

“Oh yes, we walked all around Myeongdong so…” She walked on the couch, shuddering.

“Is everything okay?” He followed her and sat on the space.

She breathed out. “Is it?”

“Can you tell me what’s wrong?”

Raffie removed her shoes and lowered her head. “Are you really that calm and clueless?”

Leeteuk took a glance at her. “I’m afraid to lose you.”

“Are we going to last forever?”

“I don’t know until when can I stay.”

 “Do you have to leave?” A tear started to form in her eye.

“Can we just make this life memorable?”

“Are we going to have kids?”

“I still want to believe in forever.

“What if you suddenly leave me?”

“I don’t want you to get hurt.”

Her tears rolled down her cheeks. She’s scared if ever others discover her relationship with him but what scares her most is if ever she wakes up and Leeteuk would no longer be on her side. Sooner or later they both know that he’ll leave. He has his own journey though none of them know where he will be heading to.

Leeteuk, right now, is the only person she has. That’s how she felt. She’s thankful and thought, she finally met the right man for her. But why it has to be this way?

 

Don’t I have the right to be happy? Why life is so unfair?

 

Raffie hugged him ever tightly. As if she can never feel him again in her arms. She started sobbing in his chest. His arms comfortingly crawled around her; trying to calm her down.

 

= = = = =

“I do believe that Tiffany is hiding something.” Kangin told Kyuhyun over the phone.

He heard his friend sighed. “So you’re following her?”

Kangin remained silent. He’s been following Raffie around for a few days now. The strange thing he only noticed was still the same. It’s as if she’s talking to someone else.

“Bro, I don’t know if I’m being rational or if I’m making any sense but…don’t you think she’s gone lunatic?”

“Come here and let me punch your face!” He sneered over the phone.

Kyuhyun laughed softly. “Chill dude! If you really think that she’s with someone and yet you find no one. Does that mean…?”

“The guy is dead?” Kangin frankly asked what he’s friend’s thinking of.

“Ye…yes. I’m sorry but I can’t find any other…”

“I don’t know what to do if ever that’s true.” Kyuhyun heard Kangin’s melancholic voice.

“I’m not saying it is but…”

“How am I supposed to fight for Raffie?”

“They can’t have kids for sure and you can. That guy soon will disappear and you won’t.” Kyuhyun joked.

Those jokes were deeply pierced into his mind. He has a point.

“I was just kidding bro.” Kyuhyun said when he didn’t hear any response from his friend.

“No, you’re actually…” He was cut off with a loud explosion.

BOOM

“WHAT WAS THAT?” The guy from the other line overheard it too. “ARE YOU ALRIGHT?”

It came from Your Style and soon fire starts shrouding on the shop’s only entrance.

His eyes got widened. “ NO!”

“DAMN! KANGIN TALK TO ME!”

“RAFFIE…” Kangin suddenly remembered his ex-girlfriend is still inside the boutique.


Too short isn't it? I'm sorry I'll just make another one tomorrow. xd