Limited chances

I Saw An Angel

 

This is just a short chap. I'm sorry that it took me time to upload. I just bought a new keyboard today, too hard to use notepad on phone :3 I'll try to update again tomorrow. :DD


They both know that it’s only Raffie’s birthday that’s special because it’s their hundred days being together as a couple. Time sure is fast.

The couple got up after a few minutes of cuddling on the bed. Leeteuk started preparing for both today and tomorrow. He took out all the ingredients he needed for his Marinated Grilled Shrimp, Chicken Kabobs Mexicana, Tuna Pesto Pasta, Yangnyeom Tongdak, Samgyupsal and Clam Soup with vegetables. Those were listed on Raphael’s ‘Most Requested Foods’, written by his girlfriend’s friends.  

Good thing! Her peers did the grocery shopping.

Leeteuk smiled the moment he heard Raffie’s voice from the shower room singing to a song that he only heard just now.

Nothing better…than you.

He heard her sang. The smile on his lips stayed until she’s done with her bath. Raffie walked to him right after she changed to comfortable clothes and hugged his waist loosely from behind.

“What are you cooking?” She cutely asked his guy.

Leeteuk took a slight glance at her then back to cutting the meat. “Your friend’s request.”

“I’m so sorry to make you do all this.” Raffie pouted her thin lips like a kid.

He shook his head. “No, it’s okay. I like doing this anyway.”

She giggled. “You’re like a househusband.”

His smile suddenly faded but then ignored about what he was thinking of ‘cause it’s THEIR DAY. He chuckled to recover the five second awkwardness he caused. “Then I am a househusband!” He grinned.

Raphael breaks loose from him. “Should I buy Makgeolli?”

“Just ask them to bring some tomorrow,” he told her.

“Mmmm.” The girl smiled a bit then bats her eyes, hid both her hands behind her, stood beside him then peeked on what he’s doing. “Anything I can do?”

“Love me forever.” He stopped and stared at her eyes.

Raffie fight with his stares but then soon looked away first. It’s melting her knees. As if butterflies were inside her stomach.

“Forever,” she finally answered. Her cheeks puffed and poked his side. “Aye, that’s too cheesy!”

His small dimples showed again as he chuckle, “you liked it though.”

She bobbed her head firmly. “Please be more cheesy!”

“I’m preparing for your birthday, isn’t that being cheesy already?”

“Aish, jinjja! Cooking is a normal thing to do!” Raffie whined.

He ducked his head towards her face. Her cheeks flushed red. “You’ll be the happiest tonight,” he whispered.

Raphael tapped her cheeks. She likes it but it’s too embarrassing for her. For all the days they spent together, she never felt his lips on hers and that’s what she thought he’ll do. He suddenly received a swat on his arms.

“Ahh! Wae?” He asked.

She shook her head, “don’t ever do that again.” She marched out of the kitchen leaving his man grinning.

Raphael walked to her room and plopped on her soft king sized bed, pouting like a kid.

“Why the hell he didn’t do it?” She whispered to herself, a bit annoyed.

Her eyes rolled all over her room, looking for something to do. She forced herself up again, checked on her phone then peeked at her man that’s still cooking in the kitchen. There’s only one thing she wanted to hear from him but it seemed like he’s too focus on her birthday and forgot about their 100th day; though her birthday is special too. She watched the clock ticked every second until it made her fall asleep.

Few hours have passed when she suddenly felt strong arms carried her. It was Leeteuk’s so, whatever, her sleepy mind says and continued to sleep. Unknowingly, her boyfriend took advantage of the chance that she’s asleep to do what he has planned.

Raffie got awaken from the deafening silence all over her pad and the smell of the cooked food that’s worth praising for and definitely made by her man. She sits up, rubbed her eyes and slipped on her bedroom slippers. Her steps lead her out to the living room and her lips curled into pout when she found no one waiting for her. She was about to go back to her room when something caught her eyes. There was something colorful on her living room’s ceiling.

Those are balloons! She brought her gaze down and found a heart-shaped can. It made her heart thump. The balloons and the can made her smile unconsciously. It only took her few steps to the center table and reaches for the can; she was about to open it when she felt someone hugged her waist then whispered something on her ears.

“I’ll never forget what should be celebrated today.”

His deep voice made her shiver inside. Leeteuk took the can back to the table and hold onto her shoulders; turned her to face him.

She was trying to look away but with an obvious overjoyed smile on her lips and eyes while he’s trying to catch her eyes.

“I love you so much and happy birthday,” he said.

“Thank you,” is all she could say at the moment because everything was to overwhelming for her. She attacked her with a tight hug.

Leeteuk gave it back. “Try to read that when I’m not around.”

“Why can’t I do it now?”

“I want to spend more time talking, cuddling and loving you than you just reading those.” He chuckled.

“So those are letters?”

“A hundred letters from my heart.”

Raffie giggled and hugged him even tighter. “Aigoo! What else can I say aside from thank you and I love you so much?”

He loosens his hug to look at Raffie, pinched her cheek and shakes it gently. “I’m so handsome?”

They both start to laugh. The sweetest laugh shared by the loving yet ill-fated couple.

Everything was prepared in the kitchen. The dinner was served in heart-shaped plates or if not, was served heart-shaped; Raffie’s scented candles that defined romance and the English table mannered drinks that he acquired from living abroad. It was truly a night for love.

Leeteuk pulled a chair and asked her to sit there. After she did, he walked and sat across her. He led and served for Raffie the entire night.

“Can I read even just one letter?” She asked him as if begging while they were already drinking coffee in the living room.

He shook his head. “Soon you will.”

“But why can’t I?”

“It’s the only thing I can give you.” He has this sad tune as he spoke.

She stopped from whining like a kid.

“I don’t have the money and such all I have now is limited chances.”

Raffie lowered her head.

“Can I use them all for now?”

His girl suddenly looked up at him with a bright smile, probably fighting the tears and sadness that’s going to come at any moment. “Then…”

He tilted his head. “Then?”

“Kiss me!” She looked shy but bravely ordered.