Sweet Greeting

I Saw An Angel

Kyuhyun was caught off-guard. He turned to face his friend; chuckling a bit to hide his nervousness.

Did she saw what I did?

His question got answered when Raffie started laughing. "I knew it, you're gay!"

The guy started laughing. "Shut up!"

"Is that for real?" Yoona asked trying to .

He evilly smirked. "I'll give you our first born tonight."

They all started laughing.

"Eww!" Tiffany shriveled.

He grinned. "Psh, as if you don't want yo have kids with Nicky."

"Nicky who?" Raffie asked.

"Nickhun-shi."

"Yuck, dude! What a pet name?" The girls sneered.

Yoona started giggling. "Oh my God, so all this time you're pretending to be straight?"

Her boyfriend frowned, crosses his arms and starts to walk away, wiggling his that made the girls laugh loudly.

"Oh, by the way! Heechul will be here with Seohyun." Tiffany told her best friend.

Yoona suddenly reacted in dismay. "Why would that girl come here?"

Kyuhyun started laughing, he knew that Yoona is jealous of the girl. "Right! That's right! Let them come here and let's have some fun!"

Yoona noticed that he's trying to make her more jealous. "Let me call Seunggi oppa, I know he won't say no to me."

"I'll kill that guy if he comes here!" He threatened that made them laugh again.

"You guys never changed." Raffie commented while shaking her head.

"Raffie, tell him not to bully me anymore." Yoona cling on her arms, pouting like a kid.

"Aye, you're the bully here! You! You! And you!" He pointed all the girls, whining. "Aish, jinjja!"

The group continued to make fun out of each other while Leeteuk was standing in the corner, listening to them. He's eyeing Raffie's friends but his eyes didn't leave Kyuhyun. It's as if there's a magnet between them.

Do I know him? Leeteuk asked himself.

RING RING

All their heads turned when they heard the bell rang for a few times.

"I'll get it." Raffie smiled and she's about to get up.

The group felt uneasy. "Wait." Tiffany held her friend's wrist.

"Did Heechul already said he's here?" Kyuhyun asked.

Yoona shook her head. "Nope, haven't got a message."

"What's wrong?" The house owner started to get worried. Their actions were too strange.

"I'll get the door then." Kyuhyun immediately stood up and walk towards the door and Yoona's eyes worriedly followed her boyfriend.

"What's going on?" Raffie raised her brows.

"BANGGGG!!" Some voice shouted that made them run to the door.

Heechul started laughing when he saw Kyuhyun's pale color.

When the guy recovered he attacked him. "Do you really want to die early? Huh?"

The girls started laughing again. Seohyun smiled at others and waved. "Annyeong!" She greeted.

The girls waved back at her, smiling. "Hi!"

"Damn! Don't mess my hair!" Heechul exclaimed.

"You deserve more than that!"

Hee chuckled, stood straight when Kyuhyun finally let go of him. "It's because you're too serious, tsk!"

"Let's go inside and lock that door, please." Tiffany said while pulling Raffie on her arms.

Before Kyuhyun could fully close the door he noticed a guy standing near the staircase and he was sure that it was the same guy he saw before. His heart beats twice faster; unable to think straight and what to do until he felt someone tapped him.

"Stop prying into..."

He cut Heechul, "he's here."

"Who?" Hee asked.

"The guy I saw at the shop."

Heechul frowned and walked out to look if there's someone.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?"

Heechul found a man in a leather jacket. The guy turned and hides his face when he felt someone's coming. Kyuhyun followed him.

"Hey!" Heechul purposely shouted. He thought the guy will do what he's thinking if he gave him the hint that they knew why he was there.

"That's too dangerous!" Kyuhyun told Heechul the moment he reached the scene.

The guy noticed him and started to run away as fast as he can.

"Go back! Go back to them!!" Heechul ordered his friend and followed the guy; running in whatever way just to catch up.

It took seconds for Kyuhyun to finally sink the situation into him. He ran back to where the girls are; obviously worried and scared.

"Why are you like this?" Raffie asked in confusion while the two, Tiffany and Yoona seemed to already understand what's going on.

Kyuhyun turned off all the lights from Raffie's house and stood near the glass windows, hiding. "Go inside the room, hurry!" He told the girls.

Four of them hurriedly walked inside Raphael's room forgetting about his explanation on what’s going on. They locked all the windows and doors.

"What the hell is going on?" Raffie asked.

"I don't know, let's just wait here." Tiffany said and just like Kyuhyun, she stood behind the window, hiding her shadow.

Meanwhile, Heechul didn't leave the guy and keep running after him. He dialed Kyuhyun's number in case of emergency. His friend answered his call without even talking. The man's footsteps led them at the parking area at level 6. Heechul lowered to hide until he heard motorcycle rushing out.

Kyuhyun saw the same motorcycle on that night. He took his phone. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, he...doesn't have...a plate number." Heechul said while panting.

Unknowingly, Leeteuk came with Heechul. Just like Kyuhyun, he realized that it was the same guy who sprayed something inside Raffie’s office that caused the girl to lose her consciousness.

What does he want from Raffie? He asked himself.

Heechul came back to the 24th floor at Raffie’s condo.  He sat on the couch and Seohyun handed him a glass of water. “Thanks!” He flashed him a smile.

“Did you see his face?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Why don’t you tell me what the hell is going on?” Raffie raised her annoyed voice and crossed her arms looking at her guy friends.

“Find another place to stay.” Kyuhyun told her.

“No.” Raffie shook her head.

It was hard to please their friend and even staying for the night is all planned. Raffie is a bull. They wanted to make sure of her safety but how they can protect her if she’s being stubborn.

“You have to.” Tiffany said as if begging her.

“NO WAY!” She shook her head firmly. “Tell me what’s going on!”

“Somebody wants to get you killed.” Kyuhyun revealed it at last.

Raffie chuckled like a lunatic. “What? Why would they kill me?”

“We don’t know yet, that’s why we’re here to protect you.” Heechul stood up in annoyance.

The girl grinned sheepishly. “I knew it; this is some part of your drama to surprise me on my birthday, right?” She said nodding as if she’s telling them that she found out their secret.

“Heh!” Yoona sarcastically smirked. “Don’t get your hopes too high.”

Leeteuk suddenly walked close to Raffie and hold her hands. “Listen to them please.” He said with his calm and begging tone.

She looked straight at his sad eyes. Raffie knew that he was sincere with his words and not just because of how they acted. Leeteuk was hiding something from her too; she felt that. The past weeks that Your Style was being relocated she noticed his strange acts. Whenever she wakes up in the middle of the night, she won’t find him inside the house. It made her think where he was going on those nights.

Raffie decided to stay at Kyuhyun’s house with the others. She left all her things as what her friends suggested because her lawyer friend thinks that the person who wants to harm her might use those things to track her whereabouts. Well, it won’t hurt to be extra careful and besides she trusts them.

They didn’t waste any minute the next day. Tiffany and Yoona looked for a place for her where Kyuhyun stays. Securities at his place were tight since most of the people who lives there were politicians and lawyers.

The guys didn’t argue with Raffie anymore when she asked some privacy. It’s as much as possible; she doesn’t want to come to her place almost every day. She wanted to live normal like how she does before.

= = = = =

Raffie woke up from the dazzling lights that keep flashing with an interval. She scratched her eyes, gently and slowly, curls up her lips and tries to look where does it came from.

“Good morning, princess.” Leeteuk said.

She smiled soon as she heard her man’s voice. “How long have you been taking a picture of me?”

“Since I woke up?” He continued to take her best shot.

“What’s that for anyways?”

He shrugged and continued on what he’s doing. “Nothing, I just want to capture your every smile.”

She smiled a bit. “Make sure that I’ll be pretty there.”

Leeteuk chuckled a bit. “Then I’ll just delete the others.”

“Aye.” She pouted and whined. “That means I’m ugly.”

Her man shook his head. “You are beautiful, as always.”

She smiled at him. A thought came in her mind that she should take a picture of him too but she suddenly felt disappointed remembering that will never happen.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

Raffie shook her head and reached for the cam. “Stop that, just lie here with me.”

Leeteuk smiled at her again, showing his small dimple. He crawled on the bed and lay back; he trapped Raffie in his arms.

“Can I help you cook?” She asked and buried her face on his chest.

He planted a kiss on his head. “Just take some rest. You need tons of energy tonight.”

“Hmm? Why?” She looked up at him in confusion.

He pinched her cheek gently. “Your friends will be coming tonight.”

She shook her head. “No! This special day is ours.”

Leeteuk sweetly smiled, hold up her chin and mouthed. “Happy birthday, I love you.”


I'll try to update TaeTeuk tomorrow :)
Thanks guys! Keep on suggesting!