Daddy's princess

I Saw An Angel

 

 

“Can you tell me what’s going on?” Yoona was getting pissed off on what her boyfriend was doing.

“I don’t want you to get involved in this.” He simply answered his girlfriend.

She sighed and crossed her arms.  “Is something wrong?”

Kyuhyun seriously continue on his investigation and review some papers.

“I am asking you!!” She raised her voice.

“Someone tried to kill Raffie, that’s what’s going on!!!” The guy didn’t control his temper.

Exactly when he shouted, Tiffany and Kangin is entering the room. Both of the girl gasps to what they have heard.

“What?” Tiffany asked their Lawyer friend then looked at Kangin.

The guy lowered his heard as if telling her, she heard it right.

“Who did it?” Yoona asked. Her eyes got widened. “I heard that Dennis is still alive, was it him? Is he trying to get revenge? What if he tries to kill us next?”

“Yoona, shut up, please?” Kangin begged. He let out a deep sigh.

Kyuhyun stood up and hugged his scared girlfriend. “That’s why I don’t want you to get involved on this and we’re not sure yet if it was Dennis.”

Yoona hugged him back. “It is possible.”

“Do you believe that he can do that?” Tiffany asked her.

“If it’s not Dennis then who will try to kill…”

“Her step-mother.” Kangin didn’t let Yoona finish her question.

“Oh my God.” Yoona shook her head. “Does Raffie know this?”

Kangin shook his head. “We haven’t told her anything.”

“My best friend is still alive, does that mean?” She tilted her head.

Kyuhyun nodded. “She’s still in danger.”

“I’ll go to her now.” Raffie’s best friend quickly decided.

“Do you know about him?” Kangin didn’t let the chance slipped.

“Him?” Tiffany asked in confusion.

“The guy she’s with now.” Kangin sadly told her.

The girl lowered her head.

“Raffie, has a guy?” Yoona innocently asked.

“He’s not an ordinary guy…because he’s dead.”

She chuckled. “What? I don’t get it.”

“You can call it a ghost.” Kyuhyun made it clear for her.

Her eyes blinked and smirk in disbelief. “No…no way.”

Tiffany was in silence the entire time.

“You knew it, right?”Kangin asked Tiffany.

She deeply sighed. “I don’t know why this is too hard for me to accept.”

 

MEANWHILE

“If you only let your mother manage Your Style, this kind of things won’t happen!” Her father angrily told her.

“Can’t you ask me first if I am okay?” She asked her Dad instead.

Her step-mother lifts up her chin, looking straight at Raffie. “You planned this, didn’t you?”

Raphael slyly looked at the old lady, she was about to say disgusting things to her when she felt hands squeezed hers tightly. She took a glance at Leeteuk who is sadly looking at her. He shook his head.

“Please don’t.” He said softly.

With his plead; Raffie remained silent and just looked at her father in her melancholic eyes.

“It’s luck that you didn’t die.” The old lady added, her eyes glinting in frustration.

“Leave us first please?” Her father asked her step-mother.

She didn’t realize that she has been crying the whole time. The old lady complies and left them alone. Raffie was in silence, she was lost of words on what she should tell her father. Its pure pain she feels deep inside her heart.

Her mind wants to shout out and curse him all she wants for making her feel neglected.

“My princess.” Her father suddenly called her the way he used to when she’s still a little kid. His eyes were glimmering from the tears.

She looked at him.  

“I didn’t even have the chance to help you. I missed you a lot my baby.”

“It’s your fault because you married her.”

“You knew how much I love your mother.”

She smirked. “Yeah, you love her so much that’s why you got married after a few months she passed away.” She spit sarcasm on his face.

“Believe me or not, I did it for you.”

“My life became miserable when she came!” She put force in her words so he’ll feel her wrath.

He held his daughter’s hands. “I just thought it’s best for you to grow up with a mother. I can never love any woman aside your mum.”

Her tears fell and she let the man hold her, listening to his explanation.

“I love you so much my princess! I won’t let anything happen to you from now on. You’re the only one I have now.”

“Dad…”

“I’m so sorry.” She attacked her father with a longing embrace.

Meanwhile a woman was watching them outside the room; peeping on a slightly opened door. Her fists closed in anger.

I knew you never loved me. I gave you two sons thinking you’ll learn to love me back but I was wrong. This is your entire fault! I won’t ever forgive you!

That’s what inside her step-mother’s mind. She knew right now that he only sent her to U.S. not because he wanted her to have an abundant life. It’s because he’s resenting her.

 

= = = = =

“I can’t do whatever I want to do if I live with my father.” Cheonsa pouted but her eyes were shining brightly.

“This is your chance to bring back what you had in the past.” Leeteuk hugged his girlfriend’s waist. He was happy to see that smile in her eyes. It only proves that Raffie is elated.

It has been a few weeks when she talked to her father. Your Style is being relocated to a bigger and much safer place which her father ordered. They’ve finally got the chance to be together 24/7 since Raffie doesn’t have a work yet.

He noticed how high-spirited she was every morning. She’s even helping him to make breakfast early in the morning. Leeteuk knew how much he loves Raffie. He set aside all his worries and enjoyed the life they have right now because at one thought; it might never happen again.

 “I’ll miss hugging you and I don’t want to feel that.” She pouted even more.

He laughed a bit at her cuteness. “Are you trying to be cute so I would agree?”

Raffie giggled. “Anniyo. I’m naturally cute.”

“Okay then. We’ll stay here.”

 

 IN PARADISE

In one corner, Michael was watching what was happening to his friend. He’s slowly losing hope that Dennis would come back.

Gabriel stood beside him. “Are you still worried about Dennis?”

“If that continues…he can never go back as her guardian angel and as an angel.” He lowered his head.

“HE won’t let that happen, trust Him.”

Angel Michael finally smiled at Angel Gabriel. “I know. I believe in our Father.”

 

= = = = =

“WAIT!” Raffie shouted when she heard someone kept ringing the bell. She pulled her door annoyingly.

“SURPRISE!!!!” Tiffany, Yoona and Kyuhyun were at her door.

“Hey! What brought you guys here?” She asked a bit surprised by their sudden visit.

Tiffany gave Raffie her eye smile. She felt that things between them were finally fine now.

“We brought you some sweets because we know you hate it!” Her best friend informed her, brightly smiling.

She chuckled. That’s right! She never dared to eat a lot of sweets because she’s conscious with her figure. Raffie usually used her body to experiment with her designs.

“We’ll sleep here too.” Yoona added.

“Seriously?” She asked in disbelief.

“Of course.” Kyuhyun nodded.

Tiffany hugged her ever so tight then she gave it back, both giggling; obviously missing each other’s company.

Yoona hurriedly walked to her kitchen area and put a recorder under her counter. She looked back at the others excitedly as she takes out everything that’s inside the plastic bag.

“I miss cooking for you guys.” Yoong told them.

“Should we ask others to come too?” Kyuhyun asked Raffie.

“NO!” The host widened her eyes. “I mean, my pad is too small for all of us.”

The three visitors glance at each other secretly. “Okay.” The only guy said.

It was their way to watch over their friend. Their entire group already knew about the dangers that Raffie can face.

They only want her dead and not us. That’s what they all said when they once talked about over the dinner.

“Uhhmm, Raffie?” Yoona called her friend.

“Hmmm?”

“Please tell your special friend that…I’m not ready yet to meet him.” She smiled awkwardly, trying to joke around.

The two laughed.

Raffie smiled a bit. It hurts but not too much. Now at least she knew that her friends have a clue. Jokes are half meant but she’s thankful.

They’re not fully supporting her relationship with Leeteuk but at least they’re not discouraging her with that fact.

Kyuhyun secretly put a Thanko Mame Camcorder behind the plastic flowers.

“HEY KYUHYUN! What are you doing with my flowers?!” Raffie shouted.


Update ;) You guys can suggest too. I'm open to everything. <3