Chapter Twenty-Four♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                            Confused;         

 

                 I slowly opened my eyes , I blinked a few times so my eyes could focus. Once again I was in that forest . My parents were sitting at the same table as last time , but this time they looked a little worried. I sat up and walked over to the table.  

   ''Umma , Appa what going on?''  I asked them , the last thing I remember what Jungkook ...bloody. 

      ''Something has happened Miyoung. Something that could cause you too do something you don't want to do.'' My mom said taking my hand. My dad nodded and looked at my mother. 

  ''The arrancar's have found you they know who you are and where you are. As much as we want to help you we can't . Im so so sorry.'' My mom began to cry. 

     ''Umma , Its ok.Don't cry'' I got up and gave her a tight hug. '' But what does this mean? So what if they found me. They don't think I have powers right.'' I said clearly confused. 

     ''That's the thing. They can smell abnormals from a mile away. '' My dad said 

   ''So what are you saying ?'' 

  ''You have to unlock your powers if you want to protect yourself and the people you love.'' My dad smiled at the last part. 

      I knew what he was talking about. 

       '' Doing this will give a huge strain on your body. You will become sick and might not be able to control your powers since they have been locked away for so long.'' My dad looked at me and handed me a crystal necklace. 

                                     

   '' Wear this and you will be able to contact us any time.'' My mom smiled at me 

      ''Ok.'' was all I could say. everything was happening so fast.  

  ''Well we have to go , see you next time.'' my dad smiled , it was like old times when he had to work and left me home with mom. 

     ''By the way , you can heal that Jungkook boy .'' My mom said before I popped out of my dream. 

 

                                            

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                             I woke up to three giants leaning over me having there own conversation. All the guys were in the room starring at me laying on the bed. I felt someone laying beside me and assumed it was jungkook. 

         '' When do you think she will wake up hyung? '' Tao asked Kris with a worried exspression.

        ''  I don't know , she seemed pretty out of it.'' Lay suddenly said making Tao grown. 

     '' Can't you just use your healing powers on her?'' Kris asked he seemed the most worried. 

            ''Yeah wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter