Chapter Eleven ♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                           How do you know them?;

 

                  Tao left the classroom confused and some what annoyed. Why was L.joe and his gang so close to you. How do you know there names. Do you know what they really are? Tao was eating himself up over this. He finished up his classes for the rest of the day. It was weird because Kris was on all of his classes , but was not seen once. He didn't give it much thought and headed home. 

                '' I will ask her when everyone is home.'' Tao assured himself before closing his locker.

 

                      Lay looked upset yet calm at the same time. He was confused just like Tao. All the same questions and thought were swirling around in his head. He didn't notice he was hurting your wrist until you winced in pain. 

 

                   '' I-Im sorry.'' He rubbed my throbbing wrist , suddenly the pain went away. 

                    '' Its fine thanks.'' I smiled at him as if nothing happened

                 Everyone had made it home , while half were in the kitchen or front room doing homework. 

             ''Kyungsoo Oppa~'' I said in a high voice , making him spit out some of his water. 

  '' Oppa~ can you help me with this homework? I don't really get it.'' I pouted, He cleared his through and walked over to me with a shy smile. 

            ''Yeah .'' He said taking a seat beside in front of the table. I would have asked Kris , but he seemed a little out of it so I didn't want to bother him.

 

         '' Ok so how do you multiply A by X and get the quotation ?'' Kyungsoo asked me as I looked at him blankly. 

 ''Yah are you listening!!'' He yelled poking my forehead. 

                    ''Aish, I was.'' I picked up my pencil and started working the problem.

                                                                               

          Later that night, Kris was feeling even worse about what was to come. Moreover he felt gruilty....filthy.

 Watching you interact so innocently with Kyungsoo made his heart hurt. He knew you didn't deserve to be the main cause of a all out war. 

   Kris got in the tub , and thought about the Battle Royal his grandfather had told him about ages ago.

 

        Battle Royal was something every girl would dream of. Powerful boys fighting for her attention , but what she didn't know was one of the three groups fighting for her would die at her hands. Like in ancient times when the queen would slay those who would go against her.  

         It sounded stupid , but Kris knew something like this Miyoung could not handle. She was too innocent to kill yet break someone's heart. Even if it is a game to the other person.

 

          Kris finished bathing and walked into the living room to tell the others what Jaejoong had told him.

 

        ''Hyung what took you do long?'' Sehun complained while eating pocky with Chanyeol. 

                         ''Something bad is about to happen.'' Kris said flopping down on the sofa. 

    ''What are you talking about?'' Xiumin looked up at him. 

 

                                                         '' Battle Royal.'' Were the only words that left his mouth. The only words that could make the others slightly afraid. 

                                       ''Who is it?'' Kai asked 

 

                            ''Miyoung, Don't ask me why because I don't know.'' Kris said

 

         ''I think I do.'' Baekhyun looked around the room .

                 ''I was going to get some bread for lunch Ya' know since I haven't been eating as much. I heard the vampires talking about some sort of battle, but Thats it then I left.'' He finished

         ♔F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter