Chapter thirty - Nine

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  '' Old friend it's nice to see you again.'' Taeyang smirked at Jaejoong who was tied to a chair in what looked to be a palace. He squinted his eyes so they could focus. 

   '' This never would have happened if you would have just joined us.'' Seungri frowned , '' It's your fault for wanting to say back and help that Miyoung girl . '' 

    My eyes had finally focused and I frowned at the comment being thrown my way . Even thought they upset me , everything was true. I did have the opportunity to become a Arrancar because of my ability . The truth is Miyoung mother was someone very very special to me , and I won't let her down.

  '' What do you guys want? Its been so long yet you come and bother me with your childish games.'' Jae glared at his old friends . They used to be like brothers until there ego's took over there since of humanity . They are the original Arrancar's ( Elders ) . 

   '' Why would you get kids involved in this?!'' Jae shouted , Jiyong shook his his head and walking into the center of the room. He snapped his fingers and a wide pole like shape came out of the ground and produced blue light at the top. 

  Jae's eyes widened as a picture of the entire world flashed over him in blue pixels. 

 '' This is not childish . We need you to complete are plans. All that's left is Zitao .'' Jiyong sighed before poking the pixels with his index finger. Ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter