Chapter Thirteen ♔

Battle Royal : Let the games begin ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                                                  All too soon;

 

            I woke up with my body feeling extremely warm. I looked around the room . Everyone looked pale and slightly annoyed. Kris looked beyond enraged . His eyes were a dark shade of red. To be honest I felt slightly afraid. 

 

           - What are they- I thought to myself before lifting up into a sitting position.

 ''Miyoung are you ok? Do you need water , food Oh! maybe you need a hu-'' Sehun was freaking out but I laughed slightly at him which made everyone look at me .

 

            ''Stop overreacting Sehunnie .'' I smiled at him. 

 

                ''Overreacting!?'' Kris suddenly raised his voice, ''How the hell is he overreacting!? How should he react if we find you at the front door bleeding !'' Kris was breathing hard. 

 

          Kris had never yelled at me like that. I felt the tears stinging my eyes. Lay looked at me with pity before turning over Kris .

 

            ''Kris , calm down. Your making her scared.'' Lay whispered to  him.

 

         ''Im scary know! wow , but she will go out with some random boy in the middle of the night? How stupid can you be Miyoung huh?'' Kris scoffed . That was the final straw , My tears were falling like a waterfall. I don't know why I let him get me so worked up. I got up from the couch I was laying on wiped my tears away. 

 

     ''I don't even remember what happened last night okay!! Yeah it was stupid to go out without any of you knowing, but you don't understand!'' I yelled at him , everyone looked at me with sympathy knowing Kris was about to make you feel like . Of course they didn't want that to happen , but no one can control Kris when he is in mode. 

 

            ''What don't I understand.'' Kris looked into my eyes , ''What could I possible not understand.'' He walked closer to me. 

 

  '' Im the only girl in this place. Huh? did you ever think about if you were in my shoes? '' I began to cry again , ''Do you know what it was like at my old school?'' I scoffed wiping away my tears again. '' I was a nerd. I was a pitiful nerd that got picked on for being what other people considered less.  I was alone After my parents died I was all alone in this big world. I get transferred to this school where Im surrounded by people I think are keeping secrets from me, and there are like 2 girls in the whole school. When you guys started warming up to me , do you have any Idea how happy I was? When you were there for me Kris ...I just..I was so happy I didn't feel alone. Last night I just wanted to go out and get some fresh air. I happened to bump into the boy and we drank some coffee . I don't remember anything after that , But that does not matter im just a idiot...''  I looked into his eyes , before storming out of the dorm.

 

 

    The room was silent , there was this thick sad aura filling the boys lungs. Sehun looked at Luhan . 

 

       'I'll go talk to her.'' He said before walking over to kris , ''You really did it this time , You went a little too far.'' He patted his shoulder before running out the door to catch up with you. 

 

           It was like the members could read Kris's mind , so they decided to not say a word . Kris left the Dorm without a sound. 

 

   

 

                ''That was serious as hell.'' Chen took a deep breath. 

 

          ''Hyungs , Miyoung must have been extremely hurt. She probably felt like we were teaming up against her , by not saying anything. '' Sehun lowered his head in guilt

 

           ''It will be fine , Im sure they will make up in no time.'' Chanyeol assured the younger. 

 

                                                                                             

 

                 Honestly I don't know where I was . It looked like a Ocean yet a pond at the same time. I didn't know the school had o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter